Ewing's Marvel Epic Pt. 4

Prior threads are available here. Picking up where I left off with Thor and Loki Original Sin #3

How is Angela wooping his ass so badly if her mom is Frigga and Thor's is Gaia? Shouldn't he be way stronger and faster?

Because comics

I think this woman is a bad influence for Loki

Looks like Thor knows what's about to happen

Why am I not surprised

Bitch

Is this some kind of enchanted whip?

Seems like Loki does have a plan after all

HELL YEAH! I actully missed Odin

>Bitch
But fine as Hel.

I both love and hate Old Loki. I'm kinda glad Whedon used him as the main villain of the Avengrs movie because if I remember correctly, he was the force that got the Avengers together. I'd super appreciate anyone that could provide more info.

Because YASS QUEEN

Awwwww

Bump

I love Ewing's take on Odin.

Thanks man, I super appreciate it.
My man.

EST anons got each other's bumps, yeah...

And with the Original Sin issues out of the way, we can continue on to Loki: Agent of Asgard!!!! Also I'm currently planning on doing the TPB of Powers from Volume 1 to Bureau and the scans are the best I've seen. Afterward I plan to do the Millarverse in it's entirety which will include his creator owned stuff, as well as his marvel and DC work. I would super appreciate anyone that could specific which issues were his in the series Action Comics and Adventures of Superman. I already have his comics on Superman Adventures (DCAU) and they are amazing.

After those two storytimes I don't have anything set in stone. Here are some collections I've been thinking about and I'd like to hear your thoughts. Here are the ones I'm interested in doing.
>DC's Young Animal Imprint (Bug, Cave Carson, Doom Patrol, Mother Panic, Shade)
>Morrison's New X-MEn
>Oeming's Victories
>Snyder Batman TPB Black Mirror & 1-10

Picking up with Loki: Agent of Asgard #6

Just a thought I had...Morrison's Seaguy could be fun as I've never seen it storytimed.

Out of the event tie-in, into another

I actually don't have that series but I'll take a look

Clever

I don't know how I feel about this.

And then Hickman went ahead and actually made him a god

On that note, I could also storytime Hickman's SHIELD to Secret Wars. It may not include "All" the issues but it'd include enought (8 gigs + worth).

This makes me want a Doom series by Ewing. I think he'd do a stellar job. And with his track record, I feel pretty confident he wouldn't botch it