>Above Al-Bab
edmaps.com/Syria_Battle_for_Azaz_AlBab_October_27.png

Developments OCT 27
>Syrian Army captures Souran, Hama
>UN deeply concerned
>SOHR accuses Syrian and Russian airforces targeting a school in Idlib
>Iraqi Army, Assyrian forces reach Mosul’s eastern outskirts

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/southfront-egypt-looks-russia-us-flirt-muslim-brotherhood/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-orders-dozens-pilots-detained-coup-investigation-anadolu/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37791523
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morek will be liberated by the SAA and Allies. God wills it.

>egypt aligning with russia
almasdarnews.com/article/southfront-egypt-looks-russia-us-flirt-muslim-brotherhood/
>turkey detains dozens of pilots
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-orders-dozens-pilots-detained-coup-investigation-anadolu/
>Kunetsov refuels near North Africa
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37791523

A few pictures before I bow out. US forces in Iraq.

>that pic
And my prof tries to tell me the government is losing

A-50U and MiG-31BM looking good at Tolmachevo Airport.

> days since the US government first stated 'Assads days are numbered':1898

What's an a larp o?

Lol how is he still qualified to teach?

A leppo? never heard of it

It's a college course and its not really politics. Everyone there is an idiot who quit literally couldn't place Syria on a map. He can tell them whatever he wants.

WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED

Going by that picture the xenofungus is winning

>not really politics

You're going to have to explain this to me, what would they teach in college related to the Syrian Civil War if it is not about politics? It is a little early to start teaching mil history courses with lessons from Syria.

It's border security. Learning broader stuff, Syria comes up rarely and nobody has a fucking clue anyways so he tells them that Syria "doesn't actually exist as a country anymore" and "their government has ceased to function".

Ahh, I see now. Makes sense.

Out of curiosity, what are you majoring in if you are?

YOU RAN
YOU LOST
YOU DIED

Security and Investigations

Saudi, Pakistan, Turkey will wipe Iran off the face of the earth inshallah.

We must protect ahlul Sunnah from wild shia dogs

Back to your taxi with you

Im engineer shia dog

Gotcha.

Anyway goodnight everyone! Here is a picture of a Voentorg gift.

Xenofungus always wins in the end.

What type I must ask?

The butthurt dead end diaspora type.

>This disgusting OP

S M H tbqh my tinted hombres.

What is Turkey's endgame? Are they going to release all the refugees back to Syria when the war is over and Kurds declare independence?

Also it was a stalemate a while ago but now everything's happening so fast, what has changed?

ME leadership I'm guessing. Maybe some minor territory gains, who knows.

electronic

There are already a sum of refugees going back to Syria and trying to rebuild. In the long run, most Syrians will have to go back. Some of them will stay because we have seen Syrians starting up businesses and some getting good jobs cause of their education/previous jobs.

Kurds will not be able to get independence since no one in the region agrees to it. Maybe the KRG might but idk how the Iraq people feel about that.

>Starts shit with Saudis
>"Im sorry"
>Starts shit with Israel
>"Please forgive me"
>Starts shit with Russia
>"Just a prank bro"
>Starts shit with US, Iraq, and Syria
>?????

who else ready for #Morek Operation
get PUMPED

The fuck is Morek?

>>Starts shit with Saudis
>>"Im sorry"
never happened, saudis and turkey are bff
>>Starts shit with Israel
>>"Please forgive me"
he cucked israel in the long run, and he didnt start shit he was helping palestinians
>>Starts shit with Russia
>>"Just a prank bro"
he btfo their shitty airplane
>>Starts shit with US, Iraq, and Syria
>>?????
and hes gonna annex that shithole and destroy ypg

In Hama. The most important town directly above Hama

I don't know either, that's why I'm asking.

I don't think Turkey accepted so many refugees just to be nice. There must be something they're planning.

I don't remember what they did with Saudis. But they definitely got the upper hand with the Israel, they even made them pay reparations. Arguably they also got the upper hand with Russia, look at how they're buddies with them without even an official apology. Russia is in dire need of allies I guess. They only clash with US about Kurds in Syria, they're besties with regional government in Iraq. How are they starting trouble with them?

Can someone redpill me on Aleppo

Is it some kind of fish

>I don't think Turkey accepted so many refugees just to be nice. There must be something they're planning.

I think the plan used to be:

>Take in 3 million~ refugees
>Remove Assad
>Install rebel government
>Refugees move back
>The people are eternally grateful for Turkey
>Turkey has a very pro-Turkey government and Pro-Turkey population in Syria that will never forget what Turkey has done
>Turkeys sphere of influence grows even bigger in the middle east

It didn't quit work out that way though.

Also what does Isis has anything to do with Syria?
serious question

Also forgot to mention that if this war continues on and the refugees stay in Turkey and get their citizenship, it means Erdogan will get a big chunk of supporters in the elections thanks to what he did to him etc.

>he btfo their shitty airplane
We went over this yesterday honey, it ended with Erdogan bouncing up and down on Russia's dick.
I don't believe you.

Look at my flag

>it ended with Erdogan bouncing up and down on Russia's dick.
It ended with the opposite though. Why do you think their operation began as soon as they made up and become best buddies with Russia? Russia was literally fine with them not paying reparations, or even officially apologizing. Erdogan just said something like we wish it never happened and Russia was more than willing to normalize relations.

I don't think people realize how few allies Russia has.

>countrycuck general was wrong again

huh that really makes me hmm

Yeah that was pretty much the plan.

I have a few friends who visited refugee camps in Turkey and literally all the kids learn at temporary refugee schools is Turkish propaganda, they were painting portraits of Erdogan in art class and shit.

The citizenship part was actually in the works before the coup, I'm guessing it got pushed back but will be real soon enough.

I think everyone is somewhat aware that the current plan of regime change by proxy war has failed. Turkey's Plan C is to forcibly insert and stabilize a rebel presence, we'll see how well that works. I'm guessing they will take Al Bab but they lack the ability to take Raqqa without SDF cooperation.

What is Aleppo?

Look at my flag,
now back to me

Now look back at your flag
now back to me

Your flag now reads "EUA é o maior"

I've got 50 stars

After the coup, Turkey does not trust USA as much and actually sees them arming the Kurds as an even bigger threat. I also think he realizes Assad is not going to go, hence why there have been a lot of talks behind the curtains with Russia, Syria and even Iran. They probably agreed to not step on each others foot for the time being. But then again, Turkey is kind of building little Syria in the north. Is he hoping for a political solution with perhaps a strong pro-Turkey presence in the north? Or maybe even balkanization of Syria. I really don't know. Sooner or later, Assad will have to do something about the region Turkey and the FSA have ''liberated''.

>It ended with the opposite though. Why do you think their operation began as soon as they made up and become best buddies with Russia?
Too easy. So Turkish servicemen don't get killed by Russian airstrikes. You know that on the request of Syria, Russia closed the airspace to Euphrates Shield?
>Russia was literally fine with them not paying reparations, or even officially apologizing. Erdogan just said something like we wish it never happened and Russia was more than willing to normalize relations.
You don't know what happened behind closed doors and you don't realize who holds the cards in the relationship. Despite all your Turkish dick waving, I know you know that Turkey was the one who got cucked. Russia doesn't forgive others just like that.
>I don't think people realize how few allies Russia has.
Unlike Turkey, Russia's allies are not going to decide the fate of Russia. There is a reason why Russia could invade Crimea and why Turkey had to ask for permission to go into Syria.

Came from another thread to say nice palindrome get

Why thank you friend. My shitposting has finally paid off.

>Too easy. So Turkish servicemen don't get killed by Russian airstrikes. You know that on the request of Syria, Russia closed the airspace to Euphrates Shield?
Meaning they were allowed to support the same rebels Russia and Syria fighting against? How does this show Russia had the upper hand?

>You don't know what happened behind closed doors and you don't realize who holds the cards in the relationship.
So you don't know either.

>Despite all your Turkish dick waving, I know you know that Turkey was the one who got cucked. Russia doesn't forgive others just like that.
I don't care about Turkey or Russia, but it looks like Russia has forgiven just like that.

>Unlike Turkey, Russia's allies are not going to decide the fate of Russia. There is a reason why Russia could invade Crimea and why Turkey had to ask for permission to go into Syria.
I'm not arguing whether Turkey is a superpower, of course they'd ask Russia and USA. I'm just talking about what they might be planning.

Thanks for making /sg/ slightly comfy again

what the fuck is a morek?

Could mosul fall by years end?

Depends. Will USAF indiscriminately bomb it to shit RuAF style?

>thanks for the shitty map
wtf do those colors even mean?

Lets say they act a bit conservative and go a bit slow.

How long now?

Daesh isn't actually doing anything besides retreating from everywhere around Mosul. If they're going to make a stand in Mosul I don't think it'll fall, it may even take more than a year. But they may just retreat from Mosul too, and fight guerrilla style.

Common talk is they will throw down their arms and uniforms and disappear into the civilian population.

>Meaning they were allowed to support the same rebels Russia and Syria fighting against? How does this show Russia had the upper hand?
Notice that they entered in where there were no government forces? And before you ask why would they need Russia's permission in the first place, they are still entering sovereign Syrian land. They can't do that without permission unless they want to get bombed.
>So you don't know either.
Of course I don't, but saying it was just an apology is pretty irrational because you ignore Russia's interests.
>I don't care about Turkey or Russia, but it looks like Russia has forgiven just like that.
You are seeing only what you want to see.
>I'm not arguing whether Turkey is a superpower, of course they'd ask Russia and USA. I'm just talking about what they might be planning.
That is pretty simple of an answer too. It is a lot easier having friends close to your lands than enemies (especially if the enemies are stronger than you). Plus Turkey nearly threw away all the joint projects they had together with Russia such as a pipeline and nuclear power stations.

>Mig-31
>R-60

REKT!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys know what bothers me? We're the US of fucking A, how can we not beat these ISIS fuckers in under a week?

>egypt aligning with russia

Who is Almasdar kidding? Egypt is dependent on the west for tourism bucks and aid. The Saudis and Israel have plenty of leverage over Egypt as well.

Egypt won't pull another go Sadat on the US like they did to the USSR decades ago.

>Notice that they entered in where there were no government forces? And before you ask why would they need Russia's permission in the first place, they are still entering sovereign Syrian land. They can't do that without permission unless they want to get bombed.
But that's exactly what I said. They did this after shooting down a Russian plane, and to support the rebels Russia is fighting against. Which was my main counter argument against your statement "Russia is super strong". I think it's not, they must've felt like they were getting pretty alone and that's why I think they've forgiven Turkey so easily and allowed them to go into Syria even though it undermines what they're doing in Syria.

>Of course I don't, but saying it was just an apology is pretty irrational because you ignore Russia's interests. You are seeing only what you want to see.
I'm just saying Turkey never officially apologized and Russia has forgiven them anyways, how does this show that the Russia has the upper hand in this relationship? I don't quite follow your arguments.

>Plus Turkey nearly threw away all the joint projects they had together with Russia such as a pipeline and nuclear power stations.
All of which have been pretty much brought back. They're as they were I think. Although my sources are translated Turkish news so not quite solid.

What I'm trying to point out, Russia is not super strong and when Turkey didn't get closer to USA by shooting down a Russian (or a Syrian) plane, Russia accepted the opportunity to make it up to them super willingly. I just like to contemplate about these things and nothing more.

What jet is this mig21?

"Sanitation Engineer"

No that not a mig.

Because "no boots on the ground" remember?

Plus even if we were to send troops in now, capturing places like Mosul and Raqqa would probably be the most bloody battles since Vietnam knowing how well ISIS is dug in.

Not to mention the leadership is shit right now. They don't have a great track record of solving conflicts there. The only president I would trust would be Trump.

THE ATTACK ON MOSUL IS A FUCKUNG DISASTER.

Is Assad winning?

Why can't we just carpet bomb everything?

Yeah. attack is a disaster. Trump has a good plan right?

Better than the generals atleast. He knows more

can i have???

no, as soon as hillary assumes office she will bomb syria back into the stone age and let sharia law take over

what's the latest Allepo update?

How will Uncle Joe handle things as SOS?

I want to wrap that steak around my dick and stroke furiously If you know what I mean

Not happening.

He'll refuse. Doesn't want the job.

Green = Rebels
Red = Government
Black = ISIS
Yellow = YPG
Dark Purple = Turkey (I think)
Light Purple = Rebels who have a truce with government (I think)

The current generals are cucked lest they get "resigned" by Obama for disagreeing with His Majesty the One Term Junior Senator from Illinois who apparently knows everything.

Does anyone here unironically want to use nukes

Are ya winning son?

Our "leaders" are a fucking joke they don't care about nothing but their asses and money, so don't expect strategic depth with their choices.Whatever helps them gain favor in the eyes of masses they'll do it.Seriously these people might look like islamists or whatever you might think they are but in reality they don't give a fuck about Syria, Iraq or even our own country.They went after Gülenist shit heads after the coup with all their might because they knew if they didn't their ass would be on the line but when it comes to dealing with PKK they'll even make them stronger by giving them a "peace process" then tell the public "oops sorry, we were deceived, back to fuck pkk" when they don't get enough votes they needed.Also those refugees were handled in the worst way possible so you know it's just to appeal to masses(They didn't give the kids coming here vaccines so now rare diseases are twice as common, they just spread them around the country with no planning...).So expect this operation and what may follow to take longer than it should so his military contractors can make fat stacks, nothing more.

Are Turkey and Russia truly allies?

Or is putin desperate for friends he'll play nice with them?