Let's be fucking honest lads, all fucking memes aside: will the republican party ever recover from this...

Let's be fucking honest lads, all fucking memes aside: will the republican party ever recover from this? They had 8 years to get a good candidate ready and their party in order and they fucking dropped the ball. They're about to get another 8 at this rate and I fear they'll fuck up again, which sucks cause I don't want the party to die.

What needs to happen to make the republicans great again?

We the GOP now.

>What needs to happen to make the republicans great again?
Elect Trump.

>implying I want to keep the two party system
I'm willing to put up with a "Age of Good Feelings 2: Leftist Boogaloo" as long as we get some half decent new parties out of this

I'll be honest with you lads I hope the Republican party breaks apart and is replaced. The Grand Old Party is basically on its death bed.

The Republican Party is so shit, I hope all the Clinton scandals take the Democratic Party down along with it.
It'd be pretty neat to have parties that better represent the typical political compass orientations.

Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, and others ALL polled better than Donald against her. They wanted to reach out to Hispanics instead of shitting all over them and would have won handily without Drumpf's baggage.

Yes, I'm still bitter. As a Republican, we threw away a totally winnable election for this antiestablishment bullshit. Literally everyone except Trump and Cruz had an excellent chance. We pissed it all away.

Well, once Dumbfuck loses and his supporters go back to sleep, I am going to make sure this never happens again. I will show up at off year GOP meetings and help push for new rules, superdelegates, whatever the fuck it takes to make sure a retard like Drumpf is locked out of future elections FOREVER.

Barry Goldwater was way more extreme and divisive in 1964, and despite him losing in a landslide, the Republicans went on to win 5 of the next 6 elections, 4 of which were landslides.

Oh yeah, and the guys that stood by the controversial Goldwater went on to thrive in government (including Nixon and Reagan), and the guys that denounced him were never relevant again.

>As a Republican
> le dumpf meme
nice try faggot, no .0025 cents for you.

Hopefully the Republican party as we know it is dead. Left views versus right views don't matter that much. You should be voting for people who are honest instead of corrupt, regardless of their views.

Trump kill the GOP

>wanting the US to continue its death spiral of mediocrity through shit candidates who will change practically nothing.
Canada strikes again

>let's be honest
>give it to me straight
>lads
>guys
why not
>doc
how about
>saged and hidden
Stop replying to CTR spam.

Hispanics were never going to vote for a white guy with no machismo.

Drumpf is so gross than people vote for a confirmed corrupted Hillary. Think about that.

How would you like to see America change, in particular, ways that affect you specifically?

kill yourself

>Goldwater was way more extreme and divisive
...in some ways, yes, but in most ways, no
...and he was smart about it, unlike the Drump

This is why the Republicans loose. You can't out pander the panderers. There are exceptions but as a mass blacks will vote for black, Mexican for Mexican and if they have to vote for a white its the one who panders to them the most. I would have loved for the Republicans to have produced someone besides Trump who wasn't just another democrat-lite, but they didn't.

The winnable election you talk about is a joke. There was a very good article about this at American Renaissance or American Thinker (I forget which) that talked about the game plan being a Bush vs Clinton contest, a dog and pony show that would give an illusion of a choice with the same policies implemented regardless of who won.

Trump has gotten where he has because he's the only one who offers an actual alternative, an American politician that is for Americans..

It's too late, my Republican friend. Trump was the final nail in the coffin, and everything the GOP did from Nixon's enacting the Southern strategy in '68 up until now has led to this moment.

No it wont

Either Trump wins, and the establishment is forced to fall in line, at which point Trump has the power to tell them to fuck off (hell, after 4 good years of trump he could even run in 2020 as an independent).

Or Trump loses, the GOP establishment celebrate and finish knifing all those who stuck by Trump (Pence, now Cruz etc), the Trump supporters wont forgive this and completely turn on the GOP, and after 8 years of Hillary the demographics have changed to the point where democrats will win every presidential election forever.

No matter the outcome they are fucked.

>a lower tax rate, across the board
>will affect me specifically by lowering my taxes
>broader implications of higher commerce through consumer power imporvements
>Also want that 35% tariff
>gonna be amazing if we bought that stuff, would possibly circulate that currency better
>more circulation = smoother engine baby

If you're not a bait-shill cunt.

>he blames party
Face it your current president is a fucking nigger
You never gonna have white straight male rule your country again no matter how smart etc he is because your nation is GAY
Enjoy your 68 years old lady as next president lmao
>Obama's wife is probably next

>Obama's wife is probably next
If Hillary wins absolutely

Perhaps not in 2024 but certainly will run at some point. She will likely go into the Senate or something like Hillary did and go from there. And Obongo being the chosen one will see to it that she gets there.

She will get the female and minority vote which will give her the election easily, especially as minorities become the majority. Probably have beyonce as VP or some shit

>Also want that 35% tariff

Plz explain, I never understood the reason Trump had behind this idea

The party name "Republican" will go on, but the party is already long gone. More than once or twice in truth.

the republican party, like obamacare, will be repealed and replaced with something better

>''American Renaissance''
Retarded tea partyfag, delusional libertarians and stormfags created Trump, we should be moderate. Hispanics and blacks are more conservative than you think but Drumpf fuck up all, we can't won only with the white vote. I'm done, I'm pissed, I'm out.

>certainly will run at some point.
What's her education and background? Hillary was a senator and shiet and has top-tier education. Michelle is a housewife

Rubio Revolution 2020

It was over for them as soon as Trump got the republican nomination. He is a meme and will burn the Republican party to the ground, it will be a bigger joke then it is now and that's saying something.

All this could have been resolved if Paul got the nomination, at least he is serious and has respect from the electorate. He also would fuck up multiple times a week.

Sociology major graduate from Princeton, followed by Harvard Law school.
Hillary was a Senator specifically as a launchpad to the Presidency.
She ran the most expensive Senate campaign in election history against some kid you never heard of that the GOP wrote in at the last second.

>Michelle is a housewife
Lefties love her so that is irrelevant.

>it will be a bigger joke then it is now and that's saying something.
this is what I fear the most. I really hate this agenda going on now with the whole "wow are you not #WITH HER don't tell me you like trump you don't support RACISM AND MISOGYNY DO YOU" rhetoric going around. in 8 years it will be much worse.

She was a practicing lawyer, and held positions in the Chicago city government (none of them major) as well as at the University of Chicago Hospital system.

That's an unprovable contrafactual (you're also a Canadian shill)

Who knows what the ammo thrown at ¡Jeb!, Rubio, or Kasich was going to be. It's like saying Bernie or Biden would poll better than Clinton against Trump because nobody every seriously went after them. They're all blank slate fags at this point.

Both sides are fucked. Trump is the New World Order

It took almost 40 years for Joe Six-Pack and Johnny Bible-Thumper to realize that the GOP wasn't going to protect their livelihood or their moral values, and was instead planning to fuck them hard with Trickle-down and Globalism.

Now that even the worst morons have begun o realize the extent to which they were getting fucked over by the Grand Old Party, they are pretty much doomed. At the end of the day, the GOP still needs voter turnout, there's a limit to gerrymandering and voter supression.

>tfw Democrat
>tfw voting for trump for this very reason
>ontop of wanting to put Hillery in jail for so blatantly pulling the wool over our eyes.

we can all agree the two party system is bullshit, but a two party system when one can't perform is even worse. Might as well call it a one party system.

>you just know that the Republicans wont "die" but be put on life support in order to be the big bad evil guy sock puppet for the following elections.

no one cares faggot, go kill yourself. one more teary cuck lamenting that trump isn't a soft enough beta boy to fool the spics like that winner yeb would surely have been. these faggots love to lose and they love to get raped doing it.

You guys are so fucking stupid, you know that? Everyone can see you idiots a mile away.

You have no power here.

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

>Paul serious
>Ayn Rand scholar
You must be one of those retards I've been hearing about

The problem is did the establishment really want to inherit the shitty economy and the incoming recession? Wall Street Bubble is coming

GOP's gotta ditch all the social conservatism and the military industrial complex dick-sucking and basically become libertarians minus the economic libertarianism. They should come out strongly in support of civil liberties and attack the Dems for being the party of big government welfare, SJW bullshit, the military/industrial complex, and creepy NSA surveillance. This way they can attract fiscal conservatives, libertarians and anti-establishment liberals plus benefit from the backlash against political correctness.

He's better then Trump.

>You should be voting for people who are honest instead of corrupt, regardless of their views.

No. I agree about the corruption thing, but it is my life goal to stop leftists/marxists/progressives at every chance I get.

Kasich-Rubio would have wiped the floor with Clinton.

look friend, you're retarded. there are 4 political poles: libertarian (unregulated culture and economy), liberal (unregulated culture, regulated economy), conservative (regulated culture, unregulated economy), and populist (regulated culture and economy). Trump is a populist with some concessions to bring in ideologues. what you want isn't even self consistent.

> As a Republican
> Canadian flag

The quality of shills is declining.

To view the politics space as being only 2-dimensional is a great simplification.

>he was smart
he got cucked by one commercial

>the other globalist shill would have beaten clinton
nobody cares even if that were true

I don't agree with it, but his idea is that countries which devalue their currency are essentially avoiding market prices

>They had 8 years to get a good candidate ready and their party in order and they fucking dropped the ball.

They picked the only candidate who wasn't a cuckservative or globalist shill. I'd say they did a good job for once.

Based on what? Libertarian pipe dreams? If you think he wouldn't be eaten alive in a general you're dreaming. The libertarian coalition is think tank autists, their doners, and teenage potheads.

>will the republican party ever recover from this?

Kinda doubt it. Dems will cement their dominance by the end Shillary's second term by giving the vote to any immigrant that can drag his ass to the voting polls.

The republicans should have been able to blow The Cunt out of the water but 15 of the top luminaries in the party fell victim to Trump and that boob was left to carry the torch. They're fucking losers and they're gonna remain so.

its okay. He'll be dead before the election.

Why worry anyway? If Trump wins, the bizarro clown world cascade is slowed with the (very) long term potential of being reversed. If not, the Dems cement their hold on political power and put clown world apocalypse into high gear. Winning the vote and destroying the country is a pyrrhic victory. The long term potential is civil war or cultural dissolution, which is the path we're on now. Republicucks like yeb are basically operating in another unrelated dimesion. Dems are trying to force fag sickness and islam down your throat and yeb is wondering if his doners should get a bigger tax cut.