Is it actually happening?

Is it actually happening?

no

why did andrew let his comic get hijacks by jews and dykes?

Filed Under: Shit Nobody Cares About, Autistic Nonsense, Literally Who, Go Away

Given the number of times we've wondered if today was the day/week/year it would happen, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Expect disappointment, and be pleasantly surprised if you're proven wrong.

>tomake up for last week, here's a bunch of concept art that nobody actually cares about and no information about the game whatsoever!
There, you can safely skip next week too.

> next week promise
So next week is more body pillows at WeLoveFine ? yaaaaaaaaay whoop-de-doo

I just hope for some godforsaken conclusion. I don't even care anymore if tumblr will get their shitty ships that screw over all character developement and characterization, I just want an actual fucking conclusion to this mess!

has anyone actually been reading these
anything interesting happen at all?

Mostly the devs talking about how they got in the team adn how they like doing it. At least from what I read. so, nothing interesting as of now, but there was o interview this week and aparently something big is coming next week

How do you think those retards feel after spending 10 grand on the kikestarter?

Remember when they said this same line back in JANUARY?

More blue-balled than anyone that expected a decent ending

Next week they're going to announce a new King's Quest game made from the money people gave Hussie a second time?

I never understood why everyone blamed Andrew when it was clear the Ye Odd Gentlemen or whoever the fuck their name was were the ones who were in the wrong, embezzling funds.

oh no, those fucks saw a green as shit producer and the second EA rang them up and gave them a shot at a real game, they took that money and ran. I'm just taking the piss saying the announcement is they somehow stole the new money to make a sequel

Now then who am I going to trust, the guys who made the well received adventure game or the hack team that have rebooted the game 3 times just for the hell of it? 30k out of 3mil is fucking nothing god damn you autists.

Money.

is this Paranatural?

How ready should I be when Cohen inevitably jukes us?

>Hey guys, we apologize once again for last week's lack of an interview.
>We know you look forward to them, so to make it up to you we have something very special for you.
>Here it is, we know you've been waiting months for it, and I really can't tell you how much we've wanted to show this to you.
>It's my turn for an interview so here goes.
>You're welcome.

Just let this die and stay dead holy shit I want off this ride already