BLACK PEOPLE PLAYING MY SUPERHEROES REEEEEEEEE

BLACK PEOPLE PLAYING MY SUPERHEROES REEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rCtzKA9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_H-3NKj8yO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, that is the precise reaction that Blade didn't engender. It's almost like when people say, "Stop casting black actors as white characters," they really and truly DON'T mean, "I hate black people."

Did they mirror him? It looks really unnatural

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rCtzKA9tQ

Blade was always black tho, and the actual movie is good precisely because of Wesley Snipes.

>Patton Oswalt: Wesley Snipes Went Crazy On The Set Of "Blade: Trinity"

Ok but a crazy Wesley Snipes is worth about a billion sane stable Patton Oswalts any day of the week.

When it's every now and then it's not forced

It seems like every other fucking hero, especially heroine, is blackwashed at this point

At least his wife was good in Ghostbusters. Only positive thing I can say about that shitty movie.

Someone got BTFO in the last thread

>MY SUPERHEROES

If he was your superhero you'd be happy the race of the actor fit his character.

Literally all of the Blade movies are bad. I will never understand why so many anons have romanticized them.

Some mutha fuckas always tryn'a ice skate uphill.

No, it just suffered from Terminator Syndrome. First movie is just very well written. The second is a great action film. And the third (and TV series) are pure shit.

>He just... DIDN'T!

patton oswalt is like the mutant lovechild of jim gaffigan and kevin smith

Trinity was garbage because of Ryan "box office poison" Reynolds. Don't remember 2 as much but Blade 1 was actually good.

i think thats a good thing

also patton oswalt is far from sane he just knows how to behave himself on a set unlike snipes

I feel that two was good, it just focused more on the action than the story. It still had a decent story though. And we got Ron Perlman, that nutter from The Walking Dead, and some talented asian actor I don't recognize in addition to Snipes and swallows-beard.

>it's an "OP tries to ice skate uphill" episode

1 and 2 were decent fun movies, the third one was shit, and Ryan Reynolds was the only real shining light in the whole fucking crapshoot.

The entire plot of that movie was horrible from the get go, and then you add the meathead from prison break as the big bad, and Parker fucking Posey!? they shit the bed before they even started that disaster.

2 had the super-vampires who feed on vampires and Blade was forced to work with an elite team of vampire commandos to kill them.

Oh yeah, I remember I liked Blade 2. Too bad about Trinity, man Reynolds is such a hack, Deadpool fits him well ironically enough.

>some talented asian actor I don't recognize
Donnie Yen.

youtube.com/watch?v=_H-3NKj8yO8

Reynolds fucking sucked ass tho, he almost singlehandedly ruined Trinity besides the other shitty extras (excluding Snipes)

they were more like zombies that infected vampires.

>Ryan Reynolds was the only real shining light in the whole fucking crapshoot
You're joking right? The female antagonist did a better job. I'm not bitching about Ryan though; I just think he was poorly written, very poorly written. As was Jessica. It seems like the actors were trying but no one else was. Even that professional wrestler seemed to be convincing but damn did his lines suck; their backstories sucked.

zombies?

hardly

if anything, they were like super vampires

>That scene
Oh God please no! I thought I'd forgotten about that shit don't remind me.

That movie was fucked from the get go. Execs were trying to replace Snipes(which is already bad enough since those dumb fucks don't realize they need to use at least 2 movies to generate a proper transition) and snipes wasn't cooperating with an already mediocre script.
Of course there's always the studio getting lazier the more sequels a film has so that it can coast on old success instead of trying to get a loyal fanbase.

...shouldn't the earbud wires get tangled with the quiver or the arrows?