Why does no one respond to my posts...

Why does no one respond to my posts? Have I been shadow banned for naming the Jew and the ultimate taboo that is JEWISH BLOOD LIBEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRWUu6FLFgU
youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
youtu.be/OQ2k2bL5gvU
youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

!

test

I hear you goy

I imagine that is tilework one has to do themselves as getting a contractor would be rather difficult.

OP here.

Good, dumping Russian super propaganda in
Initiate

youtube.com/watch?v=XRWUu6FLFgU

>He's got a shower where he can hose his fag ass out and get gang banged by his prison daddies when they gets out.

Guarantee you if you paid Mexicans to do it they would.

Yeah, I don't want any rapist drug dealers in my house other than myself, let alone brown ones.

It's too bad that they have to go back :-(

>that shower
>showers

Focus on the Russian propaganda goy. I know the picture is pretty, but there is work to be done here. youtube.com/watch?v=XRWUu6FLFgU

Just hire a tiler and then redpill him before you give the instructions

Perhaps the Jews are right. Perhaps my race is more concerned with pictures of showers than they are of first hand testimony confirming the age old ultimate taboo that is JEWISH BLOOD LIBEL. youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

I mean, don't be mad at us- be mad at the guy who did that amazing tile work.

That shit is straight up good craftsmanship, you can tell alot of love went into it. You just dont see such quality work every day.

The board moves extremely fast, theres probably a billion other edgy topics with the same content at the same time. Its nothing personal, kid, just need to shitpost better.

Is that video real? If so....wow.

just put Sup Forums BTFO in for guaranteed (you)s

Maybe you just aren't that interesting? Naming the Jew has become pretty passe.

You're not the only one. Whenever I make posts about my favourite cooking spice they slide straight off the board.

youtu.be/OQ2k2bL5gvU

Best shower ever

You kids are all honestly just fucking retarded. You wouldn't know a real significant thing if it reached out and slapped you across the face. Jews claim they are the master race, precisely for this reason. You retarded fucks have adhd so bad you look at a pretty picture and move on to the next pretty thing without even taking the damn time to watch a video that could potentially red pill the entire US of A on the evils of Jewery. I pray Jesus will do the work that I obviously can not do myself. youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

Also, samefagging on Sup Forums does not really work so well i.e

I give this thread over to Jesus Christ. May he do with it as he wishes.

>white collar cuck poster detected
just about any contractor wouldnt give a fuck and would probably show off pictures of that work to their buddies for laughs

You should probably have given it over to kek, maybe then somebody would have given a shit = (

May as well dump the second one seeing as I've officially given this thread over to Jesus Christ. It is through his love and power that this will reach the appropriate audience. youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY

Since the pyramids, the Jews arn't that into masonry or tile work.

can't let you go without a You

Sieg Heil.