Man brags about voting three times for Clinton

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/north-carolina-hillary-supporter-brags-facebook-voting-multiple-times/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't let this slip

But mr Obama said if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Here's you bump

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4

have a bump

Honestly why don't you guys do the same thing for Trump?
Sink to their level and do the same exact fucking thing.

I mean if the dead can do it

We'd be shot

bump

Isn't this a felony?

There is no other choice, the Democrats are so dishonourable that they drag this election to new lows, the overall "liberal electorate" has been acting with such a delusional sense of self-righteousness born out of their own propaganda and demonization towards Trump, that they truly belive there are no moral limits to their actions as long as it helps to achieve their political goals, they are the "good ones" and Trump is "literally Hitler". And if the people of America is not ready to get their hands dirty for their own salvation by doing what's necessary for Donald J. Trump being elected, I don't know, maybe they don't deserve to exist anymore, it's a dirty fight, a shameless fight, but there is so much at stake that having honor here is nothing but a burdern and a weapon in the hands of the enemy, and it has lost all sense.

Just don't be stupid by bragging about it on social media.

The dead still vote democrat

Just contact the local authorities

BUMP

Fbi?

A true patriot

drumpfkins should get 3/5s of a vote since they love racism so much

I would shit my pants if someone on Sup Forums doxxed me this easily 2bh

target sighted

My friend voted in Cali today, said they didn't ask for ID either.

>1992
>1996
>2016

What seems to be the issue here?

Reported him to Onslow county elections and the sheriff.

Get this faggot

Thanks patriot.

literally just google his name