Ben Affleck drops out of Batman

comicbookmovie.com/batman/ben-affleck-reportedly-out-as-the-batman-after-all-matt-reeves-film-will-be-set-outside-of-the-dceu-a153445

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI&ab_channel=nagisa
pscp.tv/elmayimbe/1djxXLvmbnvxZ?t=8
imgur.com/gallery/fJPp2
youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU
youtube.com/watch?v=cus7hPFDhRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good!
It's time for a strong Batman of Color, anyway.

They really don't know what they're doing, do they.

batfleck is my batman. I'm not fucking memeing. And fuck this reeves faggot and his fucking faggot ass vision. i trust myself with it more than that faggot.

but if batfleck gets cut short cause KEK THE FLASHPOINT SHENANIGANS I'm fucking done with DC movies. Except for Aquakhal.

damn, the costume looks great with a brighter batsymbol

98% of Hollywood is tax loophole abuse and shameless money laundering. Also all the coke fiends from the last generation are in charge now. Although it's now illegal institutionalized discrimination to perform proper studies on the subject, there remains an old wive's tale that high intensity drugs will fry your brain.

Fixing Snyder's mess.

Not surprised

I'm confused, I haven't been following this

so despite putting all this energy into creating a cinematic universe, there is going to be a batman film not set in the same universe?

Afleck is still the batman of dceu. The batman movies are just set in different universe.

Actually, I think that most of these website are trying to drum up articles to increase ad revenue. When you can basically tell people that mega networks push out fake news, and they don't stop, then clearly it's easier to push fake news than anything real.

Can't wait for the story that comes out tomorrow saying that he isn't dropping out.

>comicbookmovie

When was the last time they were right

What the fuck. Can they make up their minds is he out or not?!

Not this shit again. He's not going anywhere.

He's still in the DCEU but not in Matt's Batman

honestly it just sounds to me like we're going to have main DCEU alongside Elseworld offshoots

They're gonna make a Flashpoint movie and just reboot the whole damn thing.

The DCEU reminds me of a guy who just watched someone build something, then tried to do it with no manual and in a few seconds.

Earth 1 and Earth 2, which will be merged after the D-Side movie

He'll be Batman in the Justice League movies set in the DCEU.

But the next standalone is a standalone Elseworld-ish story with a different actor.

They know Justice League is unsalvagable, so they're cutting they're being proactive and cutting their losses ASAP.

consider the following:
edgar wrights script for ant man was the best marvel movie script. but he left cause of the fact it was tied to the mcu.

imagine if it came out, thats the opportunity that the batman is getting.

bet you Reeves came on Sup Forums and finally took the idea we've been shilling for a 30s era Bat-flick.

Only way I'll bite. Otherwise batfleck or gtfo.

>edgar wrights script for ant man was the best marvel movie script

Wrong.

Honestly think they shot themselves in the foot with the bright idea to make everyone older in the DCEU. "Cast superheroes in their twilight years," yeah, that's an idea that'll spawn a decade-long franchise to rival the MCU.

>Falling for this
Kek
Wonder what has marvel shills so nervous

The batman movie is the main universe.

It then merges with dceu but the superman gets erased and replaced.

Actually nah just two movie standalone universes. They don't want the dceu stigma on Batman.

>imagine if this thing that doesn't exist was a thing that existed. Well that's the opportunity the batman has now.

imagine.

Time for Ackles?

>f-fucking disneyshills
I really don't understand how anyone can defend the DCEU. Its a giant dumpster fire.

They shot themselves in the foot by letting Snyder be in charge, all this shit was his idea. They need to completely get rid of him and start over. Let Wonder Woman be the beginning of the new DCU and go from there.

Hello darkness my old friend

Dont make it a fucking Batman movie then, make it The Question or Blue Beetle, or literally anybody else's.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI&ab_channel=nagisa

But Wonder Woman is so firmly ingrained in the DCEU.

The cleanest thing IS to reboot it all.

>Wrong.

then what is? Winter Soldier? Civil War? I don't think so

All of you fucking faggots believe everything

>But Wonder Woman is so firmly ingrained in the DCEU.
Not really. You cut out the framing device and it has absolutely nothing to do with the DCEU.

If it wasn't the DCEU, already a hot bed of executive meddling and stupid decisions, then yeah we'd probably ignore it as a stupid rumor.

But it is, so something like this is perfectly believable.

>HURR ONLY BATMAN SELLS DURR
Seriously, Batman is the Call of Duty of comics.

> Reboot
AAA movies aren't for whales. They're for Normies, who have memories which last longer than a burnt out drug addict. No normie will accept a reboot every time some hack writes himself into a corner. Leave that trash hack device in comics where it belongs

I'll believe anything that shits on DC because fuck them

>director wants to make a Batman movie
>n-no! he should use this meme ones because I am a virgin and know them!

Just fuck my franchise up, pham.

Gotham City Sirens has been changed to the Joker and Harley movie. THR report about Batman not being in the DCEU had to be corrected. Borys Kit, the THR reporter that said Affleck is out, deleted his tweet. Fake news everywhere. LMAO

pscp.tv/elmayimbe/1djxXLvmbnvxZ?t=8

This, remember when WW was a mess?

It sure as hell ain't Wright's Ant-Man.

>Falling for this clickbait

Matt Reeves even said himself that Affleck is his Batman in an interview a while back.

seriously, what even is the plan here.

>seriously, what even is the plan here.
Basically:

>Ayer got kicked to the curb (thank God) and his Gotham City Sirens movie is now being changed to a Joker and Harley movie.
>DC is also going to make standalone movies. Think OGNs. First one in line for development is a Scorsessee gangster film starring the Joker.

Other than rumormongers shitting up the place getting rumors mixed up, that's it really.

>pretty much every DCEU rumor is real
>the ONLY one that was false was Wonder Woman being a mess, however we'll never know whether or not it actually was at that point given that we know on-set rewrites occurred
That is the only argument Warnershills ever have. One rumor out of 100 wasn't real, so its all fake. It's going to be hilarious when Affleck officially leaves.

>That is the only argument Warnershills ever have. One rumor out of 100 wasn't real, so its all fake. It's going to be hilarious when Affleck officially leaves.
>One rumor
>Affleck leaving was used for months
>Comic Con comes and Affleck shits all over that rumor

>DC is also going to make standalone movies.

So they'll just do what Fox is doing?

>an actor under contract says he's not leaving months before the movie actually releases
Gee, I wonder why that happened.

He also said he'd direct The Batman after rumors said he wouldn't.

>actors, studios, execs etc don't lie to save face
I forget Hollywood was the bastion of truth

>Flashpoint unfucks Snyder's mess while subsequently creating alternate universes ultimately leading to a retardedly huge crossover movie(s)

Is Warner Bros secretly playing 4D chess?

I hope Joss Whedon directs it

I can't wait for SOME ORANGE SLICES quips

>>pretty much every DCEU rumor is real

this isn't true. you're a liar.

The state of Marvelfags

i dont think so at this point let marvel make the dc movies or at least stop rushing the dc movies ya marvel is ahead of the curb but that doesn't mean they need to rush the DC movies

>Earth's mightiest heroes
>the group can't actually help each other with the majority of the threats that each team member faces

While I can understand the apprehension of those who were expecting a cohesive movieverse, this actually sounds in line with the Hypertime not hypercrisis, hyperTIME concept for the DC movies I considered some time ago, so I'm fine with it.

The idea would be to chiefly release solo series for the characters, and depending on the success or poor reception to each installment integrate elements into movies inhabiting a shared universe.
It might sound messy but the general idea would be that if you want to make a movie where you don't want outside interference or influence, you can, but if you want something from that movie to have larger influence then you just imply vaguely in the team up that elements of the movie did in fact happen in the shared universe just differently.
It would also allow for things like changing actors and sliding timescale to be used without too much fuss since whenever anything seems odd to the audience it's because they're recollecting another universe's version of events and the current one while similar is not the same.

>Ibrahim Al-Afflecki

People click on headlines, they don't look at the site name and go "they always spew bullshit" anymore, so you can literally just say whatever the fuck you want as a "rumor" and people will click it anyway and never learn not to.

Have the rock play him.

this may be on Affleck
I agree that they don't know what they're doing
but I'm sure it's just that Ben doesn't want to be Batman anymore and probably feels insecure about it all
he's the best Batman ever imo but as a person he's kind of an asshole and honestly the way Batman V Superman got shit on, along with Suicide Squad, who the fuck can blame him for not wanting to be part of it

>but I'm sure it's just that Ben doesn't want to be Batman anymore and probably feels insecure about it all

Then why the fuck did he double down on the role during Comic-Con?

I mean, that's not so different from Brandon Routh and Superman, right?

>with a different actor.
Lmao this is just sad

Because until you're off contract, you suck their dick.

Contractual obligation.

He's said multiple times that a major factor in playing Batman is that WB will fund his personal projects in exchange.

>Then why the fuck did he double down on the role during Comic-Con?
because he's professional and not autistic. If he hates it do you think the only thing he can do is tell the truth and say "DON'T GO TO TO SEE THESE MOVIES, I HATE THEM AND I DON'T WANT TO BE BATMAN"

Thanks Lord!!

Now, WE need a new Wonder Woman movie, without Gal Gadot with the old origin and all the Olympian gods

Awesome, does this mean Scott Adkins has a chance to be Batman now?

imgur.com/gallery/fJPp2

That's Ryan Reynolds.

>Lets fuck everything up for the sake of making another Batman movie because there are not enough of those already and retarded normies wouldnt watch a movie based off any other character
Probably had sex more times and with more people than you easily.

Keep believing that, virgin

I fucking wish. Scott Adkins is one of my favorite action stars and I was wanting him to be either Iron Fist or Batman. If he were Batman, that'd be amazing. Imagine the Snyder scene but with someone who can actually fight.

But that imgur album
>Keep Amell as GA
>Re-cast Barry and Hakwgirl.

He's certainly got the finesse to play some kind of street level martial artist I'll give him that.
I'm not sure with all I've seen whether I want more stunt Batman over gadgets and stealth though. I've always felt like there's a point where Batman is so equipped and prepared he really doesn't need to engage anyone short of an opponent equal to him like Bane. I know audiences want their dose of action regardless of all that, but it's still a personal gripe for me.

Whenever he starts flailing around with faceless thugs, especially if he's in a hurry to deal with something bigger, I just can't help but wonder what the point is and how someone as intelligent as him could waste time with such low priority antics.

>terrible script that never got made was best movie in my shit opinion
>actual movie that came out was good
>lets compare a clusterfuck that got salvaged by marvel to this cluster fuck who WB is clusterfucking to death

>No Boyka webms.

stay mad people want to see movies about a hero instead of another

a lot of these are really inaccurate, like they'll say _____ was ignored in _____ when it actually was completely addressed in the movie in question. not even half way reading it when already most of it is false.

>short, ugly, shit actor
>perfect for batman
lol no

All I want is a solo Batfleck movie- something where he's not playing third fiddle to Wonder Plank and Sadderman.

Why do they have to hurt me like this?

I only posted what was already posted elsewhere since digging up saved webms is a chore for me, though, yes, this youtube.com/watch?v=SbI_04n3lLU is pretty nice.

Still falls into that nitpick of mine where I can't think of many situations where Batman would need to give an opponent this level of attention over just bypassing the fight.

>He's certainly got the finesse to play some kind of street level martial artist I'll give him that.
He's not though. The dude's an actual Grandmaster. You posted some decent scenes, but check out fights he did in Undisputed 1/2, he does some shit that is very freaking hard to pull off.

>Batman's "official" height is 6"2
>Adkins is 5"10
Fucking wow, who cares. Everything else is your shitty opinion user.

well it might be my shitty opinion, but it's literally never going to happen, adkins may be a great movie stunt guy, but he's never going to have a real career that's not random bad guy that fights well.

Real question, I know he does impressive gymnastic shit in movies. But it's all ultimately a choreographed dance.

irl, can he actually fight? like has he ever done some sort of actual mma fights? like pride/ufc/ifc/strikeforce whatever.

Or is he one of those guys that's trained his whole life but never been in a fight?

It all just depends on the choreography and what would be asked Adkins to do. But if you take a look at Close Range, for example, he does the same kind of stuff Batman does; target priority, quick work of thugs, until he gets to the boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=cus7hPFDhRs

Eight targets swiftly and effortlessly incapacitated in under a minute, I'm sold.

>irl, can he actually fight? like has he ever done some sort of actual mma fights? like pride/ufc/ifc/strikeforce whatever.

He hasn't done any of that stuff, but he can still fight and kick someone's ass if need be.

>He became interested in martial arts at the age of ten when he, his father, and older brother, Craig, visited the local Judo club. After he was mugged at 13 years old, his interest towards martial arts grew even more at age 14 .[3] That same year, he started practicing Taekwondo. Since age 16, Adkins has also trained in Kickboxing under Anthony Jones. He is now[when?] a fully trained Kickboxing Instructor for the P.K.A.[4] He has also trained in other martial arts including Ninjutsu, Karate, Capoeira, Jujutsu, Judo, Jeet Kune Do, Krav Maga, Wushu and gymnastics.

The same with Michael Jai White, he's never been in a "fighting" sport, but it doesn't change the fact that he can certifiably beat someone down into the ground. You don't have to be in a fighting sport to prove your worth as a fighter.

>He is an accomplished martial artist, holding black belts in eight different styles: Shotokan, Taekwondo, Kobudo, Goju Ryu (for which he studied under Master Eddie Morales where he learned to sharpen his Goju karate technique), Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin,[2][3] with a specific focus in Kyokushin (although his style incorporates aspects of many different martial arts forms).[4] White started training in the martial arts at the age of seven in Jujutsu and then Shotokan moving to other styles later.[5]
>8th dan black belt in Kickboxing
>3rd dan black belt in Shotokan Karate
>3rd dan black belt in Goju Ryu
>3rd degree black belt in Kyokushin
>2nd degree black belt in taekwondo
>1st degree black belt in tang soo do

(you)

>When you can basically tell people that mega networks push out fake news
thanks r/the_donald really got my noggin coggin

>a year ago

Man, I hope the kids won't be confused at there be two completely different live-action Barry Allen Flashes being pushed at them at the same time

>this year

I'm fairly confident that kids can tell one Hollywood actor from another, so this is genuinely going to baffle them as to why there are two different movie Batmen seeing as how they're being promoted in the same medium while the two Flashes could be distinguished as Movie Flash and TV Flash

>kids
That's your problem, this isn't a Marvel flick.