Trump's new ads

Guys, what's going on with Trump's new ads?

Has he gone full shabbos goy this time around?

Surely no american is stupid enough to vote for him so he can give his life for jews, right, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-tells-anti-israel-supporter-hell-protect-israel-100/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the enemies of Israel will be defeated during the Armageddon.

the US is part of Yisrael, and as such will be defending Yisrael and will survive Armageddon

>vote for me so you can die for israel

Is this fucking real? This is the most good goy thing I've ever seen.

this image looks like an amateur quality faux-ad, i'd reckon it's fake

plus OP is mexican, so 99% they're a CTR shill

10/10, i'll pay you at least 20 pesos to post it again

just googled "israel american soldiers", it was the third result on google images

99.9% fake, font and spacing are shit too, no way it was done by someone who gets paid to make ads

Are you a Hebrew Warrior, Sup Forums?

SHALOM

>CTR mirroring our #FightForHer meme

you guys can't come up with ANYTHING original, it's almost funny if it weren't so SAD!

looks like a lame rip off meme being peddled by CTR in le epin attempt to counter troll Trump supporters

kind of sad desu

>Is this fucking real? This is the most good goy thing I've ever seen.
>pic related

it's real, were you expecting any less from an outspoken jewish shill?

Trump has consistently fondled jewish scrotum during the entirety of this election, and possibly his entire life, how are you catching up to this barely now?

>this image looks like an amateur quality faux-ad, i'd reckon it's fake
Even if it was fake, are trump's policies involving israel not being represented correctly here?

come the fuck on CTR pay your graphic design team more and come up with a better premise if you want to counter troll our hillary shilling.

Did he get the herpes before or after enlisting?

>was expecting a leaf behind this counter maymay
>turned out it was a fucking beaner

no one likes cheap imitations

So sad, OP doesn't even know the difference between nationalist Jews and Globalist Jews.

This only helps the Trump.

CTR is literally dead.

Keep up the Hillary memes, unless this failed meme, our Hillary memes trigger the SJW because they have no patriotism.

BUILD WALL PACO

Fuck off with your lying, bs OP you retarded cunt. Nice source too.

I can't wait 'til this type of shitposting is punishable by death

thats fake.

Gake and Fay.

its totally real...

Clearly fake. The Trump shall never be stumped by such amateurish baloney.

>muh fakes

forgot muh picture, and muh sources, Trump actually added one of his famous quotes to this rancid call for zionism, it's disgusting

timesofisrael.com/trump-tells-anti-israel-supporter-hell-protect-israel-100/

can I get some trumpweenie tears to go?

The nationalist jew disturbs the muslim hornet nest
The globalist jew abroad lets the hornets into your country
The useful idiot draws a distinction between both when cornered by ethnic white fragility

You need virgins are terrible at this shit

Trump has said before that he won't be giving them money, and that's why jews don't lime him. He isn't some Israel shill, he is just saying what must be done to get voted in. He knows that you need the Jews support to get voted in, once in he will stop it.

>CTR using fresh Sup Forums OC trying to subvert
>Thinking it will work

Toppest keks, the desperation is palpable

>July 1st, 2016

YAWN

>I like trump because he's honest, and really speaks what's on his mind
>He says lies to get votes
white trash trumpfag logic

Trump will take no shit from them. He stood up to Bibi as a candidate, the absolute madman actually did it.

Hillary started a proxy war and said it would help Israel. Its in the leaks. What a faggot, OP is a faggot.

Oh, look. Please post again, I'm sure you'll get your point across this time. In time, maybe you'll sway one or two. Surely there are some out there that will fall for it. A lot by your calculations.

Forget it, it's a waste of time. Anytime anyone posts this shit we know they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Give yourself a pat on the back though. Gerrymandering has always been a liberal specialty. Of course you can't help yourself. T-Mexican Intellectual.
now read the capitalized letters of each sentence

LOL

op IS a faggot

Lol, when did I say that?
I never said I like him because he's honest. I like him because I agree his policies and disagree with Hillary's, you dumb cunt.