Apparently an Assassins Creed cartoon is in the works

Apparently an Assassins Creed cartoon is in the works.

Expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzCEdSKMkdU
youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU&ab_channel=Tobuscus
youtu.be/H6d79JHh3cU
youtube.com/watch?v=DoIlyo5bk8U
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either it's about some new assassin character or each episode is a side story for each protagonist of the series.

Or say fuck it and make Edward Kenways pirate adventures featuring Assassins from Assassins Creed

Bring back Desmond.

a terrible game spinoff loaded with DRM.

Ugh. Why's this series still around.

The future aspect of AC is shit

>castlevania's saving western animation even after the seasons end

This is a good trend. It's nice to see multiple action cartoons, and not just anime, aimed at an older audience.

Fucking this. The only good thing about AC 3 was the present-day levels with Desmond. They had me fucking hyped for my idea of number 4, without an Animus.

And then that fucking ending happened.

>the present day aspect is the only thing holding this mess together
FTFY

>he doesn't like the conspiracy theory aspect of major historical figures fighting in a background shadow war

I'm still waiting to see if Origins will redeem the mess the series has become.

THANK YOU.

>The only good thing about AC 3

Desmond is shit the Kenways are better

Unity was underrated but Syndicate is trash

I do but we need Desmond to put all this shit in greater context.

I love history so I always end up suckered into trying these games only to be reminded why I fucking hate them so much with all the horrible, buggy gameplay.

Assassins Creed is already kinda a Sup Forums franchise with the comic series still going and how one of the major FAN FAVORITE Assassins had thier death shown in an animated movie.

boring metaplot that goes nowhere

Not gonna happen, but I want more Jack the Ripper.
Jack the Ripper DLC is my guilty pleasure

okay Sup Forums

Which cinematic trailer is the best?

youtube.com/watch?v=xzCEdSKMkdU

AC3 was bad.

Ganeplay wise or story-wise?

eh.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKrtbUinWOU&ab_channel=Tobuscus
this one

The modern stuff just hurts immersion. I don't want be a guy using Animus to roleplay as a pirate. I want to be a pirate.

Gameplay wise is was "okay" some will argue its the worse in the series.

Story wise I think its the strongest of the ACs people complain how Connor acts but I think it was the typical attitude of a native American at the time basically being angry and naive. However for some fucking reason ubisoft cut out certain scenes.

youtu.be/H6d79JHh3cU

For Adult Swim or Netflix?

Because what's the point without brutal kill animations.

why does a video game even have deleted scenes? I never fucking saw this before this shit makes Connor a way better character

Yeah, killing him off just kneecapped the hell out of the plot of future games.

Black Flag Pirate Adventures were fun, but the Black Bart storyline that was supposed to be the main story of IV was easily the worst of any game up to that point.

Thought on the movie? Also Is Michael Fassbender legitimately attractive?

Yes and he has a nice penis.

WHERE

IS

CHARLES

LEE

I like the modern stuff because it reminds of 90s conspiracy theories.

>he has a nice penis
I'll be the judge of that user.

It'd have been fun to be Desmond and have to go full Assassin and infiltrate a corporate office or something... but no, you get like two levels of it, then he, and the modern day narrative die.

Like, fuck, at least Desmond was character, and not some fucking anonymous videogame beta tester.

im pretty sure the modern AC game was turned into watch dogs 2

>wow it really feels like I'm playing a buggy game!

There was some movie where he was naked and walking around after a shower, just letting it swing. Don't know what it was called.

Future shitters are never happy game is alot better without that boring future content

Are people really this divided over the future and the past?

Yeah that's a nice penis.

I just liked the sheer brutality of his kills, even if they were QTE crap.
I have no standards.

Nigga you got to "Let 'er rip" on fools. I think the important standards have been met.

Focus on the Altair and Ezio storylines.
Drop the Desmond stuff.
Give it a decent budget for both animation and voice acting.
Have the voice acting overseen by the producers (Don't just ship a script to some recording studio).
Don't let Nikelodeon or CN touch it with a ten foot pole.

Ezio has enough shit

New game looks great imo.

>Edward Kenways pirate adventures featuring Assassins from Assassins Creed
There is no way we'd be that lucky.

Edward a shit. I want the Globetrotting Misadventures of Altair or Conner 2: After the Charlies Lee Saga

It was that up to AC2. But then it turned into a bad sci-fi.

>wanting a show for the 2 serious no fun assassins

Yeah, personally I loved AC3, both for the setting and the characters, but it felt like a bunch of chapters in the middle were just dropped, leaving a big hole in the story.

Who cares. There's no way they're going to make the Templars the good guys.

I just hope they make them understandable villians that they are in most games, and not the one-dimensional bad guys they were in AC2 and it's two sequels.

Rogue?

This would have been amazing news in like...2011.

Now nobody gives a shit about the series and it has a few hundred sequels no one has paid any attention to.

what if its an anime styled cartoon based on the future part of asscreed games

lmao

It's not going to be a wacky Skeleton Warriors-styled Saturday morning cartoon about the heroic multinational Assassin Squad fighting against the evils of the Templar Empire, so I see no reason to care about it.

Connor's a crazy dork, he could be great fun

AC3 was a story that started out strong but turned to utter shit by the end.
Interesting characters and story-ideas get tied up or dropped in the most haphazard way I've seen in a videogame. It's like they lost interest halfway through and flushed the whole thing down the toilet.
To me it feels like one of those movies that's 3 hours long, but the studio ordered it to be cut down to 90 minutes with a different ending.

Boy I got the game just for you two.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoIlyo5bk8U

Oh, I've played rogue. I'm just saying if AC got a show there's no way they'd make the Templars anything other than fascists

black assassin killing white people because they are evil. Also MC romantic interest will be a white female.

Mark my words

So Adawale or Avaleiene?

One of the most boring things I've sat through, most of it takes place in sterile white rooms with exposition

They should set it back in Crusades time.
And be part of canon.

Played it, loved it. Probably my 3rd favorite AC game.

The next AC game as a Black Egyptian set at the end of the Ptolemaic dynasty, no way he isn't going to kill Cleo.

Im not even going to argue with that since you probably use Sup Forums

>Someone doesn't remember Assassin's Creed 2
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet

I want the next AC to have some offhand mention of Abstergo working with Blume on a secure, inaccessible satellite network, but that some group of punk kids got to it before the modern Assassins could. I like the idea that Watch_Dogs is basically about some random group helping the Assassins fight the Templars without having any idea that the whole shadow war even exists.

No it's far worse. I'm an AC fag from way back when the series was good. And I'm also a massive Ancient Egypt fanboy. I think I'm actually looking forward to Origins.

Wouldn't be the first time they've changed history AC2 said Churchill was a Templar, but the last AC game had him as an ally.

Still some how having a bunch of glitches.

Well duh it's Assassin's Creed

Wasn't that one purposeful though? Your meant to be in an Animus. Now this. This is an Assassins Creed glitch.

Unity is actually one of the best ACs but the glicths made people hate it

>Unity is actually one of the best ACs
The map was interesting. But they tied the game way to much to multiplayer. And they got the French revolution completely wrong. I think I ended up liking it more than Syndicate in the end though.

It was unplayable, even after all the patches.

I uninstalled and never played it again after I got stabbed through a wall. Like, I was running away, hopped over the stone wall, then Arno did the 'getting impaled' animation in sync with the guard on the other side of the wall, and dropped dead

That honestly kind of sounds hilarious.

I expect it will be the general AC formula for the games. One specific time period per season, Assassins and Templars fighting during historical events, a few historical character cameos, the faintest bits of ayy lmao lore and ancient tech/magic, rinse and repeat.

What I'd really like is if they brought the future stuff in, and focused more on them going back to different time periods, almost like a time travel adventure. Maybe a four or five people, each with a different assassin ancestor from a different time period.

Shit

This series has become too bloated for it's own good. I lost track of things after 4. Fuck knows what is happening anymore. The alien lady uploaded herself in the internet but apparently didn't do shit for some reason.