Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FkL4CjckRZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What part of "we're all out" does he not understand?

>extra salty fish

Since you are a faggot I have to go research what episode this snap is from just to understand what the fuck you're talking about.

>"We only have sodium chloride"

Pleb

Who the fuck asks "could you check?" after they tell you they're all out of something? Jesus Christ what an autismo.

>orders 12 ordinary-size hamburgers, presumably for himself
>demands salt for hamburgers, a ground beef patty that is already thoroughly seasoned
>bothers the cashier for condiments when the restaurant is clearly shown in the past to have a condiment rack
>not only that, but knowing Mr. Krabs the condiments were likely extra money
>when the cashier understandably denies his request he bothers him further
>then proceeds to glare and act as though the cashier was somehow in the wrong to not give him condiments for free for his one-man platter of about 12 pounds of beef

>getting this mad when a paying customer asks for something
>being so autistic you don't see squidwards dismissive attitude towards his request for extra salt

>getting this mad when a paying customer asks for something
I didn't see him pay for any salt, do you think Mr. Krabs gives that out for free?

The customer for eating at the Krusty Krab in the first place when the Chum Bucket is right across the street.

"Do you have any salt?"
im sorry we're all out
"Could you check?"
all i have is ketchup, pepper or sugar, sorry :(

This is why at the grocery store I worked at if we knew we were out of something we would just go in the back and do nothing before coming back out and telling them we were out

1. Who the fuck needs extra salt on fast food
2. What self respecting place that serves food runs out of SALT?

Plankton, please.

who was in the wrong here

Not salt but the shitty McDonald's near me runs out of ketchup regularly.

This is how intelligent customers actually are

extra-salty pizza is delicious.

I've had this happen to me at my job

The green one for solo queuing.

can confirm - this is true

This has happened to me a few times with people coming in right at closing hoping to get some late night coffe and donuts.

farmer brown

Wouldn't the salt just dissolve into the water?

Why would you even need salt when you live in salt water? Those patties are brining for literal weeks and months.

But they don't learn anything from that. They just do the same thing over and over again. That's why at work I always go in back and "check", but there's a glass wall between me and the customer.

Exactly true I mean holy shit some people.

What about this one?

Did he really order a diet doctor kelp or was he just being an asshole?
These are the questions that keep me up at night

>Deep fried Patty on a stick

>"Animal"

>Excuse me?

>"You forgot your mayonnaise"

Fucking squid ward, working in good retail i pretty much do the same shit

Nothing angers a man more than when a customer whose still waiting in line starts saying "DONT YOU HAVE MORE PEOPLE BACK THERE"

>Worked in fast food for a little over a year
>Mostly pleasant experiences
>If a customer had a problem they usually sent me out to resolve the issue
I think a lot of you guys were just unlucky.

This scene always makes me laugh

my sister always orders extra salt

It annoy the fuck out of me watching her eat all that sodium cloride, disgusting

But there was one time when that worked, so they will keep doing it.

He didn't order it. SpongeBob even says he didn't and seeing how spongebob is a perfectionist in his work I don't see how he would miss something like that

Wasnt Mr.Krabs the one who wrote down the order. If spongebob didnt have the drink it wouldnt his fault.

>grown adult
>works as a cashier in a fast food joint

who do you think?

I mean squidward has a huge house, his own car/bike and can spend his weekends just lounging around playing his clarinet.

He probably bought all that on credit and is drowning in debt
He probably eats avocado toast as well

Canned bread only

I keep seeing this Avocado toast shit (never had it) but it looks great.

You seriously don't know an iconic scene from the first 3 seasons of spongebob? what the fuck are you 10 or 40?

Devlish, I love it.

this

when someone goes to check "in the back" they're just going to the back to fuck around for two minutes before coming back and telling you that they're out. Because they're fucking out.

>mr. krabs
>forgetting an upcharge like a drink

Initialize~!!

i cant say massachusetts

youtu.be/FkL4CjckRZ0

I'm of two minds about it. On one hand, I've had coworkers in the past that share Squidward's piss-poor attitude, bitching about absolutely every little thing and acting all aggrieved when any dares to ask them to do their job. It's work, guy- you're not there to have fun, you're not there to make friends, you're there to do what you were hired to do and go home, no part of it is personal. I don't get why it's so hard for some people to just check their attitude at the door, clock in and get shit done.

On the other hand, I've also worked retail before, customers genuinely are idiots and it can really wear you down, to the point that I've been the Squidward myself before.

Wage slavery is inhumane and we're all living in a modern dystopian hellscape is my point I guess.

Didn't the guy say the drink was free? There's the logical flaw.

I thought Krabs hung up before the customer could say he wanted a drink.

Has anyone ever had canned bread? Shit looked great on the show

This is amazing.

It's sea salt

Nothing wrong with this. You get a two minute break while complying with the customer's request. You're paid by the hour, not by the burger.