Sonic Boom

This is the greatest cartoon since that one that shall not be named outside of its board.

Didn't they reference that show in the episode where amy redecorates eggman's lair and she hangs up a picture of unicorns with familiar color schemes?

"That's PRISON, Knuckles"
"Only if you let it be"

I'm not sure if the mods should be called or not.
This is dancing on the edge.

It's a screenshot from sonic boom season 1 episode 6

There was an Amy Rose thread?

MY LITTLE PONY?

Posted the Gwenpool #Rip dear thread

I honestly like the ship tease between Sonic and Amy and I don't really know why. It's not even that new to how mutually shy two sided crushes normally are, yet it really works for me.

It's because Sonic & Amy are cute as fuck

kek.

We're allowed to talk about my little pony, mate. Global rule 15 was a mistake and completly mundane discussion of pony on Sup Forums proves it.

Pokemon?

why are Amy's arms caucasian? that aint right

neck yourself

She shaves them like a sensable lady.

Give me more Knuckles episodes.

Jesus Christ Amy

I love the continuity in this show, every new character becomes a mainstay.

>Robot Unicorn AND My Small Horse Companionship is Witchcraft
Nice.

From what little I've seen of this show it seems to have well written jokes, good voice acting but somewhat exaggerated animations. Is this true? I can't really watch it on TV myself.

All the best couples are where the two lovers are shy where they both are cute as well.

>Dense foliage on either side
>Decides to take a dump in the middle of the path
Sticks really needs to learn some etiquette.

>somewhat exaggerated animations
I'd go so far as to say it's the opposite, animation is incredibly stiff and minimal but it did improve slightly in S2

>tfw no Knuckles fucking Amy silly doujin

This is more like Sonic meets Animaniacs in a way.

>where the two lovers are shy where

What did he mean by this?

>Amy: "Fuck me silly!"
>Knuckles disappears into a nearby room, returns with a cone hat

I cant remember if Sup Forums allows raunchy, so time to get banned I guess.

We need your gallery and your children

I draw raunchy stuff too rarely to have a gallery.

That's perfect for becoming "I can't believe there are only five pics, well at least they're all good" kind of artist

Good art is just a matter of getting the details right. Nobody cares if the neck isnt connecting to the spine, or if a character is much smaller than he should be , if you remember details like how Amy's tail behaves with the dress, or the length of her socks, or a good set of goofy faces if its supposed to be silly.

Oh sweet jesus. Your sacrifice won't be in vain