Sup Forums scenes that made you cry

Dint deny you didnt tear up a little or atleast relate to this youtu.be/ypyP9UIxcSk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ytFWA82o6s
youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw
youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g?t=59
youtu.be/pWaKQ3KJaLQ?t=961
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
youtube.com/watch?v=VifEXP-ylmU
youtube.com/watch?v=5LaA_j3X5dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, I don't think I did.

Wait a minute.

>BAWWWWW Thread

Holy SHIT it's been so long since one of these was made. Since like 2006/8 at least goddamn.

Who the fuck even wrote this short? A 15 year old? The tragic element is completely contrived and unearned. What happened to the guy that was chasing them? Was he literally just there so the dad and the son would end up by the cliff? It's literally just a sad and disturbing scene of a kid accidentally shooting his dad and bearing that guilt into his old age.

Fuck, not even Pixar itself is this obvious when they manufacture an emotional response. There's no message, no theme, no idea, nothing. It's just a fucked story that makes you feel like shit. People actually put effort into this.

Yes, the short itself is visually impressive, but that's seriously it. How sad that something so shallow story-wise should get so much recognition.

>Since like 2006/8
What are you talking about? They've been rare, but they were still really common as late as 2013 or so at least.

It was sad, but it wasn't tear worthy you faggot.

who hurt you?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ytFWA82o6s

I'm a grumpy, jaded old faggot

but this made me tear right the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw

This one gives me an erection.

who are the VAs?

youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g?t=59

that music sounds like the guy from the last of us

>This entire episode
;_;
youtu.be/pWaKQ3KJaLQ?t=961

call me daddy issues; I don't care

> The thing I want most in life is a boat. You don't need a boat all the time, unless you live in there or something. But when you are out there in the water, a boat will keep you from going under. So I built a boat. I know I don't have a lot of things that are mine, sometimes things are really hard for me. It's not perfect, but it's my boat. And I love it.

pixar love these tryhard "feel" moments, they were good in the past, but now they keep going over the edge, the scenes are more depressing than emotional

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

>animal world played straight

i got you covered:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pypyDDPmIQ

I think the reason this scene is so strong is because it's so fucking real. Most of the time in movies someone will get out everything they want to say then start crying quietly or whatever. Here, she fucking breaks down halfway through but what she's saying is important so she powers through anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

SPLAT!

youtube.com/watch?v=VifEXP-ylmU

My grandmother had passed away around the time I went to see Moana. This scene and the spirit scene of Moana's grandmother made me cry like a baby.

>Smiles you couldn't protect

"It... It shouldn't have been him"

youtube.com/watch?v=5LaA_j3X5dg

bump.

>Gets shot with his own gun
Will they never learn?

(OP) #
#
>gets shot with a gun in which the hammer isn't cocked back

You'd think they research on the basic functions of the firearm they were using in the short.

Sauce?

At least bump with image.

This really got to me too
Agreed. You want me to start crying? Have someone trying to speak and stay strong while their emotions start to seep through the cracks.

This thread would work better if you renamed it to "feels".
These are always good.