What are some actually good webcomics you barely see people talking about?

What are some actually good webcomics you barely see people talking about?

Just discovered 4 cut hero. At some point I can't tell it stopped being a 4 cut comic but it's easily one of the best webcomics I've yet to read.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE)
whatnonsensecomic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Hooky. Art is good, plot and writing are ok and likeable characters(wich is rare for a webcomic)

Hooky gave me a real Gravity Falls feeling in the beginning but I feel like the story is kind of stagnating (too many characters introduced too quickly). I still like it a lot though.

I want to talk about Ennui Go!, but I haven't seen it mentioned since I found it.

I'm getting a Miyazaki vibe from it.

M-more?

4 cut hero is soo fucking bad. Gets old real fucking quick

>(too many characters introduced too quickly)
This is a problem in many webcomics.

Kiwiblitz it's really good, shame no one ever talks about this

Also the Meek
Tried to story time it a few days ago, seems Angora's nudity is a No-No in here

Alfie is possibly the best webcomic of all time. If it's not now, it will be by the time it's over.

I feel like incase has gotten worse at being an artist.

I miss his samefaces, at least they were attractive.

How it is? I dropped it away the time the farmer kid got shrunk for being a massive asshole.

The creator's a self absorbed cunt.

I have to go to /aco/ to get a decent El Goonish Shive discussion going. What the hell?

Meek is not talked about spoken because it was dead for like a year and a half

All Night Laundry has updated once a day, every single day, for over 1500 days. No hiatuses. No patreon begging. The story is actually going somewhere. I think it's even nearing completion.

All Night Laundry
publishes every night, going on three years, and takes suggestions from the audience.

devil's candy is very very cute
cute bois, cute grills

Laundrymind

"I Roved Out" is ongoing, but it's

wHYEVER Should I care about your high school clique nonsense? It Does Not Matter if the creator fucks puppies as long as the comic's good.

I prefer Mare internum tho

WHAT IS THIS COMICS NAME? I've been trying to find it for years!

His action scenes are actually competent, I was worried all he was good for was dialogues and sexy poses. His paneling and pacing are decent too.

It's not barely talked about, it's just barely talked about on this board because it's a sex comic. Pages from it get posted to /aco/ all the fucking time.

Next you're going to tell me The Rock Cocks is barely talked about.

If we're including webcomics that are barely talked about because they ended, I have to bring up Ozy & Millie. Yeah, the creator kind of became a meme because of JEFF! OH MY GOD! but it's genuinely funny and it's one of the few webcomics I can think of drawn by someone who actually went to art school and had something to show for it besides fedora-wearing blue teddy bears.

I don't think 4 Cut Hero is really Sup Forums. Originally Korean I think, which means it gets lost in that awful hole where it doesn't fit into any board, like Tower of God.

Doubts aside, I'm fond of Stand Still Stay Silent

Writhe and Shine

>but it's easily one of the best webcomics I've yet to read
In English that means "I haven't read it yet"

>but I haven't seen it mentioned since I found it.
>I need permission to start a thread

>Next you're going to tell me The Rock Cocks is barely talked about.
this. "underrated" doesn't mean "my personal cool."

Thirding Laundry, it's a really good and well made story.

4-cut hero's super fun. I love how it doesn't take itself so seriously, and yet is able to be so sincere with itself.

Also, the only Korean strips I know that actually utilizes the vertical space rather than just placing random panels and leaving 80% empty white space, like the vast majority of these korean webcomics.

Cheers mate

Why does no one ever talk about Sluggy Freelance?

we all read it back in 2003 and got over it

No one really talks about Nandeno.

It was vastly eclipsed by Let's Speak English.
There's a reason the author is called Mary-Sensei here.

4 cut hero was fun, but it is behind a paywall, isn't it? I read some that was reposted on imgur

My only problem with 4 cut hero is the awful platform it uses. Thank god that that one user uploaded the first 100 chapters.

>A webcomic that's been going on so long that every new page needs footnotes

I still can't believe it's still going.

>Bug Martini
>Chainsawsuit
>Square Root of Minus Garfield
>Channelate
>SMBC
>The Prisoner of Monty Hall
>Awkward Zombie
>JerkCity
>He Is A Good Boy
>It's Walky/Joyce & Walky (pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE)
>Sam and Fuzzy
>El Goonish Shive
>Camp Weedonwantcha
>Broodhollow
>Saffron and Sage

I wanna fuck that satyr

Me too, bro.

It Hurts

Demon Mirror

-It Hurts is a slice-of-life that has amazing story and character development, in addition to being utterly hilarious.
-The Sword Interval is an action/horror with cinematic quality monster design work.
-Sleepless Domain is a cute but somewhat darker take on Sailor Moonesque fantasy comics with great character interactions.

It hurts finished a few months ago. Gob did some more Eric the juiceman but I'm not sure I wanna dive into that pool.

Is that Teen Dream of the Endless?

I like Alfie but get some fucking taste man.

DMFA is a decent comic that nobody seems to talk about. That said for the first year or so of it's existence it's just a high schooler making comics for their friends and it's quite a bit of a slog, so I see why it gets no love.

Still I'll always respect it for somehow managing to get nothing but love from Tumblr whilst having a manipulative, racist transsexual as a villain.

>SMBC
Tries a bit too hard to be a cross between Perry Bible Fellowship's humor and XCKD(or whatever the fuck it's spelled)'s "Look how smart I am!" pretentiousness. Once you've read about a year's worth of strips, you don't need to read any more since he just recycles jokes over and over. I wouldn't call it good.
>Awkward Zombie
It's one of the few video-game oriented webcomics that gets praised around here. Very popular on Sup Forums due to the TF2 comics.

>someone mentioned Sluggy Freelance
While it has had SOME moments, the majority of the comic is filler. Stick figures in space, the halloween arcs, the christmas arcs, pretty much fucking anything that isn't tied to Oasis in one way or another really. So if you want to read through the archives, you have to pass through YEARS worth of WORDSWORDSWORDS filler comics which have small plot points buried in them that the author enjoys pulling out of his ass years later. That one random event years ago? Yeah, that's now a major plot point for a few months. Goddamn you Abrams. The comic could be made 100 times better if someone went through and condensed the fucking thing down. I'm roughly current on it, and I have absolutely no desire to EVER do an archive dive. I know full well it would just be re-reading a shitton of filler.

I consider What Nonsense good.

whatnonsensecomic.com/

Why does this feel like fetish art?

The style is inspired by Dr. Seuss. Maybe you have a Dr. Seuss fetish? Or maybe you've learned to associate anthro animals with furries.

It's basically a story about crazy people and a murder mystery with glacial pacing. Considering that anything can be a fetish, I'd be lying if I say there isn't stuff that some people would probably use to masturbate but I don't think that's the author's intention if that's what you're wondering.