Why do americans look so deformed

What is in the water over there. they look so malformed and mangled. american genetics need to be mended by big strong alpha white men with fluoride free water development

you're a fucking aussie, man

Aren't you the descendant of a bunch of loser reject convict English people with really bad teeth?

Youre a fucking white male

>hurr bad teeth
At least they aren't niggers.

Shut the fuck up, Ahmed.

Bad parents. Send this guy to the Australian army and put 20 grand in his pocket for hookers and a new car. He'll be alright.

>Ahmed
>Coming from a literal nigger

Shitposting to next level

>me.jpg
>tower lol not found in America
>Mel Gibson circa hair
>that flag

Well played Emu servant, well played

This is a warning to the rest of the world. Stop consuming burgers immediately. The epigenetic effects of burgers can cause significant teratogenic and developmental abnormalities in your children. You must resist at all costs, for we have already fallen.

What about Bong niggers? They are literally inbred and age like dogshit.

Out of petrol mate?

>can't even get the meme right
You blew it kid.

It's actually because of inbreeding.

>60% white

Daily reminder when you talk to an American on Sup Forums he is most likely a FUCKING NIGGER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because we're mutts.

Ich bin nicht ein Neger.

>this thread

>60% white
>implies there are 200 million non-spic, non-semitic, European whites in America
Stop feeding into the divide and conquer schemes. This is what allows them to win.

wtf I hate rockstar now, I just bought 2 cans I have to throw them now thanks op

#StoptheBullying

Can we unite and try win this election, for just 2 more weeks? Plz

.02 dollarydoos have been added to your account

>most likely a FUCKING NIGGER
not true 60% meants its most likely not a nigger or a spic

This dude is so sick at Mario 64