Where any of you here in 2012 when Romney lost?

Where any of you here in 2012 when Romney lost?

Tell us if you find your comment in this pic.

I'm sorry but that's no longer relevant since it's the current year, not the current year minus four.

all of those posts in your pic are mine. ask me anything

Now replace 'Romney' for 'Trump', and now it's 2016.

We need a new Drumpf supporter one

>mfw they are talking about rigged polls in the screenshot
>mfw it sounds exactly like the polls we are complaining about now
>mfw the general script is exactly the same this time around

fuck, this pic is demoralizing. i really support trump 100%, but are you guys just memeing me right now? can someone please reassure me the trump train is on track

>can someone please reassure me the trump train is on track
Hillary will win due to media bias and vote rigging

An hero right now.

A billionaire man, known for decades for being sleazy and womanizing and lying and having no self control, runs a campaign based on insults and breaking the constitution (limiting free speech, freedom of religion), while also being accused repeatedly of sexual assault.

Even if you still wanted him to win, do you honestly believe over 50% of the United States would?

it's totally different this time.

you see, trump is even further behind in the polls than Romney was.

Mitt Romney was extremely out of touch with people. So glad he lost.

FUCK YOU LEAF

if bruce jenner can be a national fucking hero thats looked up to by millions of americans, then Donald J Trump can MAGA as president

Leafs always bring a great amount of autism to threads.

jenner isnt as popular as Sup Forums memes would have you believe.

Kek wills it. Keep the faith.
>pic related

He was the first black president, people actually liked him. Hillary on the other hand...

doesnt matter. hillary will win. im not voting because im confident trump will lose.

might as well kill yourself then you fucking cuck

Ah, good old mittens.

This is what it's going to be like on Nov 8th, Drumpfkins are going to lose their minds when Shillary wins.

never seen so much CTR in one little thread

>C-CTR!

lol, Drumpfkins are this paranoid.

> mfw people were making the same nate copper jokes as before saying his predictions are wrong
> mfw it happens again

Trumps fucked mate between his gaffs the press non stop shilling for Hillary and his own party stabbing him in the back he will need a miracle to win.

Not to mention alienating any possible minority demographic in the fucking country

>muh Nate rubber

That look of barely veiled disgust.

.tfw you learned Obama got 100% of the vote in some counties where thousands of people voted.

Whoever Sup Forums favors as a political candidate always loses. ALWAYS.

It's just going to be more of a shitstorm now because Trump has something that none of the others did, which is a cult of personality. Sup Forums got mad in 2012 when Romney lost, but they weren't THAT devastated since no one really like him anyway, he was just an anti-Obama vote.

But Anons here really seem to be in love with Trump, and I don't think they're going to be able to handle it when he loses. If you want a vision of Sup Forums on Nov 9, it's 50% other boards coming in to go "HAHAHAHA" and 50% "Video BOMBSHELL ((PROOF)) of VOTE RIGGING! Go to hashtag #riggedelection to let everyone know that Trump really WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>where any of you here
A fucking leaf faggot education

The only thing Sup Forums gets wrong is the American elections your flag is cursed and it makes me laugh every time.

Kys you chink faggot

I was, the butthurt was glorious.
The board literally lacked conservative threads for about 3-5 days, before going back to normal. It is as if they were ashamed to come here. Rmoney was far more close to winning the election and Sup Forums jumped into fox bandwaggon that portrayed him more popular than he actually was. Of course about few weeks later everyone began to "deny" it. How they were ronpaul supporters and supported rmoney unwillingly, which is a lie.

Funny how times change, I do believe most of them do not browse Sup Forums now only few autist with no lives like me stay for more than 2-3 years. Also it is really funny that Sup Forums come from libertardianistan where statist was used as a serious insult to supporting a protectionist statist like Trump. I wonder how this board will look like in 2020.

The hivemind ideology has so radically changed in 4 years that it's pretty safe to assume that most of the posters here are new here.

The bigger change is the utter discouragement of alternate views or actual arguments. No more flamewars or link wars, just buzzword responses to those that disagree. I mean yeah we used to have 'JIDF', and it was overused, but even that was nothing compared to how 'CTR' is used now. I swear if you gave a bot pre-fed lines like 'x has been deposited into your account' or 'good job correcting the record nerdvirgin!', you could replace 33% of posts here with it and no one would even notice.

i see the same fucking threads being posted over and over again like OPs king nigger collage

>tfw rato gets further in the primaries than u

If it wasnt for faggots saying
>LMAO DRUMPFKINS BTFO
every goddamn second it wouldnt be a issue

I'm okay with insults changing from jidf to cuck (even this began to fade) and I do miss old Ben Garrison etc threads.

But Sup Forums went too normie to far, not just due to CTR or shilling but also from the conservative side, I would say even in 2012 this place was an alternative place, now pepes are shown on screen.

I think your issue can be explained to to Sup Forumss popularity, a lot of people who don't know board culture or debate methods came here and with late 2014 changes it become "don't like the argument, attack the flag" board.

Take a look at cripplechan or otherchans you still have that underground-alternative wibe that old Sup Forums had. Man I miss it.

you gonna say the same about trump

So basically it's reddit's fault. As always.

Meh, its just internets fault. its not 4chans or reddits fault that they become popular. Again there are still alternative/underground places that have relative quality. I find it highly amusing the cripplechan screencaps are posted here and not the other way around. Plus many people in this board post to the_donald anyways. They were the backtoreddit fags that Sup Forums mocked 2-3 years ago. Reddit literally went from a place of mockery to a place where they can gather.

Again times change, demographics change, culture change. Forget about 12-16, Sup Forums in 08-12 or even 06-08 had tremendous differences between them. I would even put the eternal september of this place to 2007.

Anyway, please ignore my ramblings. Its just few bitter oldfags who have the "back in muh old day" mentality, and they are the ones who bitch and moan about how they miss their old mongolian cartoon board. But the life goes on.

It will be funny to see how this place changed in 2020. I would never though that I would see the day when libertarians were getting mocked constantly.

Dont act like pol is more than a contaiment board for autists, pol caused the downfall and eventual death of Sup Forums because noone likes nazis, noone

I was here, I might be one of them. don't care tldr

we didn't know better. the polls are all over the place, and yes absolutely some polls are bought, some are stilted on purpose for partisan reasons

and 2016 isn't 2012

yeah

>downfall
LEL

>thinking this place hasnt fallen because there's MORE posting

Newfags, everyone. There's simply no other word for this shit.

Has someone already started the collage for the upcoming Trump loss?