What is the White Man's drug?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whiskey and nicotine

Molly with a meth precursor.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Weed and caffeine to stomach replying to threads on /x/

I take it you like to club?

5-meo dmt

Cocaine and pharmaceuticals

It's a toss up between a food item or an actual drug.

alcohol because we're fucking boring
>mfw all these normies are still afraid of psychadelics
sucks to be in the stone ages

victory

On a related note, DMT trips are your right hemisphere communicating to you through audio and visual hallucinations, just like it does to schizophrenics, and similar to the theory described by Julian Jaynes in: 'The Origin of Consciousness and the Breakdown of the Bicameral mind'.

I'll take questions if people want to know more.

Alcohol

>Well?
mushrooms. blacks can't handle the hallucinations.

Came here to post whiskey, fuck man. fpbp

Even if I'm a degenerate alcoholic, it's still the white man's degeneracy.

Only with girls packing cute cocks

Love

Mead/Cider

Whiskey and LSD are my favorites.

LSD was made by a german scientist so I'd go with that since the others were used by savages long ago.

Communicate? What do you mean? Why doesn't the right hemisphere always communicate with you via hallucination?

Lies and sodomy?
Burgers and fries?
Overpriced goods that do nothing?
Pharmaceuticals that barely function?

>Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting was portrayed as the bad guy in Gangs of New York
Reminder that he did nothing wrong and the subhuman Irish shitters deserved to be genocided.

BBC, all you fags love the big black cock.

I myself love a good beer.

That pepe image reminds me of watching Doctor Strange earlier.

Cocaine

Coors light/Kokanee

Success.

Drugs transcend race and other petty human bullshit, man.

Coronitas aren't real beer fag

This

I bet you drink tecate you fucking sanjuditas monero, Here we only drink Victoria.

Meth,Acid, molly, Oxycodone and other prescriptions

Alcohol is too universal to be the white man's drug

remove popery
youtu.be/hMkz-Mrxs-c

In Julian Jaynes book, he describes consciousness as a learned attribute that came over time. In the very early stages of the development of consciousness, there was a breakdown of the "original" mind of human beings. The Bicameral mind.

The Bicameral mind was a process of the right hemisphere sending audio and visual hallucinations to a less-conscious left hemisphere, that was more conditioned for general awareness and response to outside stimuli.

Humans didn't develop the ability to self identify, or reason that it is "I" thinking, till around 3500-3000 B.C., or so his theory says. We would just receive actual briefs from our subconscious right hemisphere in the form of hallucinations. They would plan for us, dictate what actions we should take, what we should aspire to, it controlled every aspect of the Bicameral mind.

Thus, Gods.

And the same shit is happening with DMT heads and other psychonauts, they're seeing little elves and spinning shapes, and they can't comprehend what it is.

It's your God, guys. It's your "other" you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split-brain
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072

>drinking
Putos

Mongolian knitting boards

>I'll take questions if you want to know more

Who are you?

Money, of course.

And keeping the black man down.

Do you really want to live forever, fuck that shit.

Are you a fan of Philip K. Dick?

>Who are you?

Just another infinite consciousness in limited meaty form, family.

GLORY AND REWARDS IN THE AFTERLIFE.

Still plebtier.
i didn't even drink beer.
And as a native mexican american i consider myself, just drink pulque and mezcal, "honeycomb" when have some money.

Man that was bad ass.

How did you learn of these things? What is your profession?

C-coffee?

>What is your profession?

If I was a wageslave, I wouldn't have the ability to understand most of the things I have come to learn. The sheer volume of information is staggering, it takes a life free from want or worry.

shrooms or cocaine

Underrated

Back in Uni all my friends were all about Pulque, i never got into that really something about the texture that didn't click, i do drink Mezcal and Tequila i border with Oaxaca and Puebla so i can get good homemade booze.

LSD ez. Tim leary also said that the PC is the LSD of the 90s. really makes you think.

Sounds sketchy. Why did we suddenly lose this? Evolution doesn't happen that fast and I find it hard to believe the Egyptians were doing math and writing and architecture while hallucinating crazy shit.

Meth, have you never been to the midwest?

dopamine released through orgasm achieved by either sex or masturbation

money

You mistake me. What is your profession? What do you profess?

You're not white you fucking kike.

I'm not saying Psilocybin and Ayahuasca lead to the development of Consciousness. That's the stone ape theory, which is not relevant to this.

If you want to know more, read the book. I linked it in the large post I made.

LSD

It really makes you think

If I had to boil it down to one thing? I promote Truth.

Underrated with hitler dubs

breaking oaths

i would say so.

Man, the Irish really were the niggers of the time...

The first time I saw this movie was actually in school. My social studies teacher was the football coach so he didn't give a fuck. He played this movie, Roots, and any vaguely political movie he could get his hands on.

It's ironic, because I have a decent amount of Irish ancestry yet those potato fuckers should have had their ships sank in the ocean.

tryptamine hallucinogens

what is PC?

Rampant cultural appropriation doesn't mean it ain't our drug

Where the lips of the master speak, there lie ears that might hear it.

Alchohol is the white man's drug. In vino veritas.

oh computers?

a computer lmao

This is just metaphysical Freud

There is no inner-you, faggots,

The Greek guys who started this meme by saying "know thy self", meant that you should literally write eveyrthing you did, thought, and felt, every day so you could look back on it and notice patterns you were unaware of, and could see your progress, also not having nothing to write was guilt-inducing

It doesn't mean you have another mind inside of you sending you subliminal information

Am I being recruited?

I like the Irish, and the Scottish, and the Welsh. Fuck England, man.

asian pussy

Satan has spoken. anyway i do belive that civilization began with destilation.

DMT

But thats why, non whites cant handle hard liquor. They have only been exposed to it for > 200 years. Injuns, hawaiians, mexicans, blacks and asians get wayyyyyy hammered.

>in vino veritas
>666 trips
>mfw

Except 5-meo-dmt (via toad) was always a brown man's drug with the north american natives and the mexican natives

Negative, soldier. You seem alright. Be safe, and be well.

>Christianity

I love lsd. I got half a sheet in June. Gone before September lel. But there was a movie trailer on tv at the time and every time it came on I got pissed.

In the scene
>girl: (on shrooms or lsd) dressing a horse
>seth jewgan: are you tripping?
>girl: you go girl, you look great

In surprised producers and writers don't do the drugs to at least make some shit seem real.

Take care man.

Ok.

Marijuana, shrooms, and lots of lsd

doesn't lsd fuck with your brain man? I'm not old enough to stop giving a shit about my mental health.

Opiates and alcohol. Addiction, however, is not an option.

mushrooms were historically taken by indigenous mexicans until the around 1950s

and they're not hallucinations really

blacks experience hallucinations by taking cannabis laced with the dissociative anesthetic pcp sometimes

hofmann was swiss...

and governments tried to weaponize it later on against minorities

Also what is LSD like?

>white man's drug
>post pics of vedic gods woshipped by indians

dmt was used by non-whites before it was ever embraced by whites in the 20th century

Scotland is shit today though faam. They actually had a debate to ban Trump from entering the UK. Regardless of your views of Trump, actually banning anyone from entering the country because they trigger you is some seriously cucked shit.

I wish I could holocaust every drug dealer on earth. I'd do all sorts of sick expiraments on them and throw their disfigured bodies into a massive open air pit. Drug use is completely degenerate, every person in my life that has fallen into regular drug use is either dead, in jail, or a massive loser by the time they are 30. Every special snowflake thinks drug use consequences don't apply to them, sad stuff.

>i believe proproganda and can't research literally the most researched psychedelic drug in existence with tons written about it in the scientific literature

>and they're not hallucinations really

This guy has clearly never eaten mushrooms

You have to be 18 to be on this board so fuck off

Westworld

Scotland has been reduced to a welfare state sucking the English teet. It was once the proud kingdom of the north and that's what it always will be in my heart.

This.

Every time I hear a truthbomb in the mainstream it feels like another hit, I think I would OD on victory at this point desu senpai. The current year has had some serious potency to it too.

It's like going to heaven for about 16hours