a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-ExtraboldItalic.ttf

>#DraftOurDaughters
>#StandWithHer
>#FightForHer
>#ImWithHer

KEEP IT SIMPLE

POST FROM NON SPERG ACCOUNTS!!!

FOLLOW UP BY RESPONDING TO THE TWEETS WITH DISGUST FROM PRO-TRUMP ASPIE ACCOUNTS!

PROFIT!

>KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL NOV. 8, this should be a /general/ thread every day.

>Finally, and most importantly, PUSH THE RUSSIAN WAR NARRATIVE

for copy paste faggots:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE_REPORT @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791851017235202048
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944
twitter.com/Roark__/status/791847132479225856
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0Sr0C3yYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incorporate cold war propaganda with you meme like the kids hiding under desks with a caption saying "our children won't have to fear this" then a pic of your female solders saying "because Hillary will do what Reagan couldn't"
Then all your hashtags.
Remind them what they have to lose.

bump

RT-able:
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791851017235202048
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944

THREADLY REMINDER:

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people believe that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys" or "#DieForHer"

THREADLY REMINDER:

>Don't forget to use #ImWithHer and #StrongerTogether in your Tweets. This ensures that your Tweet reaches actual Hillary Supporters.

>Also, subtly mention in your Tweet that women can be drafted now. Women are stupid and don't pay attention to the news, and likely don't know that women can be drafted now

>Respond to famous Pro-Hillary supporters with these memes. I.e. if Mark Cuban tweets something, reply to his tweet with one of these memes.

>Respond to all Trump supporters negatively. The idea is make people believe that you're a Hillary supporter. Don't do stupid shit, like saying "womyn" or "goys"

top kek

said this last thread, but it's about to die so:
So should we make the message more disturbing or more subliminal/subversive?
There is not too much authenticity, which could open us up to using more "apocalyptic" ideas.
But maybe the subversion tactics will break people down

The Hypnotist has spoken!

How to improve this one?

Best part is that it's hard to worm out of.
Hillary's all about gender equality. Why NOT draft the daughters too? What is a liberal's answer to why women shouldn't serve on the frontlines?

Forgot the link : twitter.com/Roark__/status/791847132479225856

Fucking kek

Make one with a trump supporter like this with "What do you fight for, white "man?" in bold.

reposting from previous thread

"On the battlefield against Putin"

see if this goes anywhere first, see the normie reaction and see if we can go further.

Anons, I'm going to buy ad-space on plebbit, Twitter, and Facebook and post these images.

Give me the top ones you've got.

Someone close that hoe's dust cover. jfc.

Damn....this is a fucking brilliant strategy Anons.

KEEP THIS SHIT UP UNTIL ELECTION DAY!

Kek, thank god someone else finally started doing this. I'm the OP of this particular threadly reminder, but it's your responsibility to post this now. I'm going to bed. Night, user.

>WE WUZ PSYOPS AN SHEEIT

>I will raise my wife's son
>She will raise our flag

Won't this help Hillary?

After all their supporters are for full equality.

KEK

Colors:
#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]
#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]
#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

we all know why but femenism makes it taboo to say. wombs are desirable in war

I wonder if she has a license to drive those lips.

Disgusting

My problem with this one is that enlisting is the opposite of being drafted, essentially. Asking people if they will enlist implies choice, but being drafted is not having a choice.

That why I don't like any of the ones with "enlist" in them.

DILBERTMAN APPROVED

Having the stock "Approved by Hil" wording at the bottom in that off-white really sells the whole deal. This guy is a fucking pro.

Thats the best part. It's so simple and effective it's diabolical.

we really just need a place to dump all of the current ones

No. This is primal level persuasion. Women don't want REAL responsibility.

to make it look more authentic:
>don't use all caps
>don't make the background colour transparent
>put a period at the end of each sentence

bitches left fat skid marks on their thongs last time when congress mentioned that women must enlist

What is the font everyone's using.
for those willing to help they should look uniformed.

"only hillary is able to end Putin's bigotrty"
"But she needs our help"
"Will you enlist today?"
How about that?

The daughter draft is already legislation. Hillary Clinton approves of a female draft. She wants to antagonize russia. A simple google search will confirm all these things.

Here you go

Agreed. Asking if you're going to enlist hurts the theme. Also, someone needs to do a Spanish version of these implying that illegals will be drafted and given citizenship if they survive.

pls respond

Read OP

This one needs severe touching up before it goes into the wild. I posted some things in the previous thread.

This one has massive potential if a skilled artist gets their hands on it.

Great work, very believable. Can you do a black men/women version?

Keep the Anti-Putin and Anti-Russian propaganda flowing

make the text bigger

>When Sup Forums bands together to make propaganda.

SOMEBODY MAKE THIS PLEASE

Leslie Jones as a Ghostbusters, then a soldier

Caption:"fighting misogyny in the movie theater,
Putin in the Russian theater"

should be "ready for the draft" or something like that

see

Yea sorry I did it on my phone mostly for the luls.

holy shit

Don't have time to photoshop stuff tonight, in the mean time here are some ideas I was playing around with - hopefully someone can run with them.

Memery Ideas
- Lets put an end to Putin's aggression
- This time we’re going to lead from the front!
- Why should men have the all the glory? Support Her with #DraftOurDaughters and help enforce Her #NoFlyZone in Syria
- image of male soldiers / or somehow no fly zone with women pilot or a quote from Hillary about the no fly zone

• The Russian and Assad regime murders women and children - stand up for them

• Doing my part for Her, enforcing the #NoFlyZone - are you doing yours? Sign up for selective service today!

• The #NoFlyZone isn't going to enforce itself - do it for Her
o Show image of Hillary quote no fly zone from 3rd debate
o Show half image of a female in a jet fighter cockpit

• This is the face of your new special forces - are you with her? Sign up for selective service today!

• Hacking Her is hacking all of us - let's enforce the #NoFlyZone - do your part and sign up for selective service today!

• WW2 factory juxtaposed against live action females in combat (good luck finding it)
o First we go the right to vote, no we have the duty to fight for #Her

• This November 8th, make your mothers and sisters proud - don't wait until 2018 to be drafted, sign up for selective service today!
o Show link to independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html

• We deserve the freedom to #FightForHer against Russian bigotry - tell your congressman to support the women in the Military Selective Service Act

SEMPAI HAS NOTICED US

Holy fucking shit

PLEASE SOMEON WITH PS SKILLS MEME THIS. TRY USING THE SONG LYRIC

Fresh.

Check the catalog, tons were posted

This is legendary

You fucking retards, these are actually good. This is going to backfire hard if it catches on.

Sup Forums approved thread theme right here

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk0Sr0C3yYM

RISE

This is great, looks authentic too.

Wouldn't this just make the Neo-Con #NeverTrumpers just want to vote for her more?
I mean they are warmongers.

You think women will go along with a "draft our daughters" campaign?

Checked. Good one btw.

Fellas, a suggestion from the persuasion front.

We have to make sure it sounds like women will be drafted to be FRONT LINE INFANTRY to REPLACE MEN.

Otherwise, it doesn't really drive the fear home because women will think they'll get comfy rear echelon jobs like they already do. Get that message across.

I think it should imply Putin's bigotry rather than state it. Women may have the impression that he's misogynistic, but they're more afraid of his "aggression" than his bigotry.

Could someone do one that says
>Hillary's No Fly Zone will deal with the Russians bombing poor Syrians
>Show the world the might of us empowered women
>Fight on the front lines to save the Syrians for Her
Or something similar

bloody top kek, mate

Oh boy this one works on so many levels

THIS IS GOLD except for the Hillaryforamerica.com

try to look at the other arrow-H's for an example

They're also against drafting women.

This stuff needs to be spread around as much as possible. It's actually pretty genius if you think about it. Women see this and think "oh shit I might be forced into a situation that's physically difficult at all" and maybe they'll reconsider blindly voting for a woman.

Yes but the leftist hippies will want to vote for her less.

it's so the normies see Hillary for what she is

a warmonger

Fresh out of the meme oven, v2

That Putin is way too happy.

Legendary shitposting. Landslides of keks will come to us if its delivered properly.

Just a suggestion put Syria ,
To relate it to death babies and not russia the bogieman of the USA, and the one the mass media have been proclaiming as evil

No it won't, you just hang around too many degenerate dykes.

Most women are terrified of ANYONE being drafted (husbands/sons), let alone their daughters, let alone THEMSELVES.

There is no way this backfires. It is simply not possible.

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen come out of Sup Forums.

Contributing :D

fonts nigger, correct the fonts

>be women in 2016
>fight for country willingly
Very unlikely, 99% of tumblr,facebook,reddit and youtubers won't risk their lives. This is more a scare mongering, I'm so happy I can be of assistance honestly.

I'm a shit copyrighter, any suggestions? Will meme

>g-g-give us equal pay and then maybe we'll talk
They will literally give any excuse to avoid being accountable. They're fucking terrified of war, it's a great emotion to bring to the forefront.

>THIS IS GOLD except for the Hillaryforamerica.com
>try to look at the other arrow-H's for an example

I did. There are multiple formats her campaign uses, including the one I used.