Will Soros/Hillary fund his own army and try to take back the world if Trump wins?

I can't see this man letting all of this go without a big fight

Soros will win either way. He's just gonna fuck over the side that loses

Bump

He already has his own army fucking shit up.

Destroying the world seems to be his personal project at the moment.

I have hope that he'll fail. Every story has a villain after all

Serious question.

Is he an ideologue or profiteer?

He has lost before. Orange revolution, Arab Spring.

He will simply move on to next territory.

I would say both. He most likely makes sacrifices to Moloch, just look at his fucking soulless eyes.

Trump wins, head of 500b budget army ovee the past 10 years. Soros has 23b. Please god let it happen.

Yes, but unfortunately he will not fund a navy and the PLA NAVY will conquer the seas for China!

God, it'd be a glorious battle.

Soros probably has much more. 23b is what we know of.

How many years do you guys think he is past his natural lifespan?

Arab Spring was designed by western governments to create stability in the ME. Now we have a legitimate reason for progressives to push for mass Muslim immigration because "muh refugees".

Wow how old are you? Or are you another shill? Soros works for the Zionists, and bith Trump and Clinton are Zionists - both parties are Zionist held.

Soros worked with all the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama.

You have to go back

You're a fucking faggot pseudo intellectual. Arab Spring was created for INSTABILITY and real world data for the dissemination of information.

That's not their style, they prefer to manipulate others to do their dirty bidding. They are intellectuals and cowards at the same time.
They have been lining events since 30-40 yrs ago to produce current success without leaving the shadows.

If anything they are going to sit this one out for 8 yrs, in the mean time you can be assured the focus will be EU to make absolutely sure there will be no survivors. As a matter of fact, it's already done. Just need a tiny little push for the big fall.

Fuck, sorry, that's what I meant. The immediate purpose was to allow the Muslim political groups to take control of Egypt from the secular government, with the long term goal being to create general instability and promote radicalization of Muslim groups.

doesn't sound like him. too direct

>
>& trump is fighting all 3 (the bushes endorsed the clintons)

derp

>Soros works for the Zionists
Doesn't he fund pro-Palestinian groups in Israel?

He funds both sides because he can profit from both sides no matter who wins. He is the same as the Rothschilds. They are social acid to whatever society they partake in because they have no roots and they choose their host nation to which they bleed dry. But by flooding their host nations with stupid, naive, uninformed, and uneducated masses they secure their safety for longer periods of time. Why would the new inhabitants revolt when they are receiving benefits for free directly funded via taxation of the previously existing population?

China's access denial capabilities are formidable but incomparable to the power of the U.S. global fleet. The most it can do and it is not doing too well even on that note is give trouble to the U.S. and its allies over certain areas in the South China. Keep wishing though, Mr. Wang.