youtube.com/watch?v=wfOd3EC8tug
youtube.com/watch?v=MEMZEYm5Crw
youtube.com/watch?v=YvkSjsDnX6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soccer is for losers
most of the world are losers

Seriously if you like soccer you should die

>How can sports let's even compete

now look up a map of which countries have sent a man to walk on another world.

the fuck is gaelic football kek

>volleyball
?

>australian football
what

GAA. Better than any sport you invented. Same with hurling.

>the baltics and finland trying to be special snowflakes
faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=wfOd3EC8tug

GO THE DOGS!!!!!!

I'm glad that all these "ball" sports are dying a slow death. Maybe now we can move on to real sports like national olympics or mma

riight.

>100% of niggers like soccer

This is the dumbest fucking sport i've seen in my entire life. Hahahahahaha do people actually play this? What the fuck

Australia never fails to impress me.

What the fuck is this shit?

>tripfag
Kill yourself

Go play the gay version of rugby while we men discuss about real sports

What's with chinks and ice hockey?

>Baseball #1 in Japan
I'm confused.

Doesn't require you to be tall, strong or fast. The only sport weebs and fat people can play.

ur kidding right?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEMZEYm5Crw

people say this about every sport they haven't seen before. i said the same thing about gridiron when i first saw it

what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=YvkSjsDnX6g

Seriously? Baseball is a fucking religion over there.

Learned something new today.

>watching American football

Literally funding 60IQ niggers to shit on your countries flag and cry about racism that happened 300 years ago, and also funding their expensive car, drug, jewelry, and white wimmen addictions (Pic related is a 60 IQ NFL quarterback with is white gf that he could never get if he wasn't a multi millionaire). Soccer is pretty gay but at least you aren't funding a league made up of 95% niggers.

How do we get more people to like American Football? Bongs has the London games had any effect on you?

American football is ridden with nigs, I watch Hockey and pretty much only hockey.

I don't blame the black men for wanting white women, I blame the women and their fathers they were the ones who should know better.

>NZ
>rugby
M-hm, fit, athletic men. They gather around and push and touch each others' buttocks in a sexy fashion.

You think she'd marry 60 IQ jobless tyrone who's only skill is throwing a ball far if he wasn't a millionaire? Most of these guys would be working minimum wage or be on welfare if it weren't for white men created these cuck sports leagues. If you weren't such cucks hockey aka the only white mans sport would be #1 in your country.

Any sport that isn't hockey is cuck tier. 100% white team, truly the greatest sport ever made.

Japan has been offering to donate the Yomuri Giants for years as Honolulu's Bball team because the Japanese have a megaboner for the World Series and desperately want to participate.

Shit, my friend's Cleve Indians hat I gave to her was stolen and theft there is Yakuza-will-casually-throw-you-off-a- skyscraper-for-being-a-thief-levels-of-wickedness.