GET READY FAGGOTS ITS HAPPENING

GET READY FAGGOTS ITS HAPPENING.

Signs of Monster Voters Appear in Minnesota CD8 – Trump Beating Clinton by 12 Points

Yesterday’s significant example was in Butler County Ohio where requests for republican ballots have increased by a whopping 40% over 2012. Today, another VERY significant indication surfaces -albeit quietly- Minnesota’s deep blue CD-8.

MINNESOTA – The eighth Congressional District of Minnesota is a working class area in Eastern Minnesota. It has voted for a Democrat in the last four Presidential elections. It has a Democrat Congressman and will likely be the most expensive Congressional race this year.

Usually, a Democrat Presidential candidate would win. But a recent poll held a shock:

- Trump is beating Hillary by 12 points: “Our poll shows Republican Donald Trump with a 12-point lead over Clinton, 47 percent to 35 percent“

- Trump is winning with women: “leading Clinton 41 percent to 39 percent.”

- Dems are crossing over: “the number of Democrats dropped from 34 percent in 2014 to 27 percent in 2016. The number of independents jumped from 31 percent two years ago to 41 percent this year.“

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/signs-of-monster-voters-appear-in-minnesota-cd8-trump-beating-clinton-by-12-points/

archive.fo/NsRfI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek is truly with us. I'm in the liberal stronghold of MA by the way. Voting Trump!

>- Trump is winning with women: “leading Clinton 41 percent to 39 percent.”

and here's how I know your poll is bullshit

Polls are rigged

>Trump
>winning
When will this meme die?

>Signs of Monster Voters Appear in Minnesota CD8

What are monster voters? Chupacabras and the like?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

MNfag reporting in, I see and hear a lot more support for Trump than I do Hillary. Had the dems chosen anyone else, the state would be blue for sure.
I hope the state goes red, it's been too long.

witnessed

wa for trump

CTR fgtttttt
0/10
>Leave

>theconservativetreehouse

Sounds like wishful thinking.

B-but they said trump was finished? WTF.

You're fucking delusional, but I sure hope that I'm wrong.

>implying only St. Paul and not Minneapolis is blue.

>Clinton
>not terminally ill

When will this meme die?

FUCKING LIB-LAB-FIG-FAG NIGGER-LOVIG COMMIE SHIT LEAVE
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>TRUMP
TRUMP
>Error: too many lines
IS IT TOO MANY LINES NOW FAGGOT MODS?

They're all women voting for Clinton.

The monster vote is somewhere between 8 and 20 million people.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/

Yes, every creature in the united States is coming together to vote for the future of our great nation.

LOL Minnesota voting for Trump.

You don't need to archive the conservative treehouse

They are good people, high energy

Minnesota going red lads

I keked, my good sir.

If Minnesota truly goes red, it is over. It would be a landslide. Minnesota is literally the least likely of the great lakes states to go red. It would mean that Wisconsin is almost certain to go red and that Michigan would have a great shot at flipping to red as well.

At this point, I'm ready to believe Penn is going red, a lot of the early indicators are pointing that way. So, if we assume best case, that would give him 3 large states + Penn, which means landslide.

FUCK FUCK FUCK, this is fucking exciting, but we can't just pack it in, a week and a half, keep up the pressure lads, let's make this embarrassing for Clinton, and don't forget to organize and watch your important polling places. That is literally the most important part of this election at this point, don't let them rig it!

Please God make Minnesota great again!

Voting for Trump in MA!