The g*vernment can literally tell you what to think when you're at the computer

This is the final redpill. I don't know the specifics of remote neural monitoring (RNM), but it can both monitor the speech activity in your brain with electrical signals and produce vibrations through your electronics that mimic the timbre of thoughts spoken aloud in your own head.

This means that what you hear from the government not only sounds like a voice, but it sounds like your voice and your thoughts, coming from neural activity from your brain (remember that electrical stimulation happens too). This means the government could effectively make you think "I want to kill myself to be quite honest, family" and you would believe completely that you just thought and desired that:

>For purposes of electronic evaluation, electrical activity in the speech centre of the brain can be translated in to the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the auditory cortex of the brain directly bypassing the ear. This encoding helps in detecting audio communication. It can also perform electrical mapping of the brain's activity from the visual centre of the brain, which it does by bypassing the eyes and optic nerves, thus projecting images from the subject's brain onto a video monitor. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualised and analysed. This system can, remotely and non-invasively, detect information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 millwatt electromagnetic emissions from the brain.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6506148
ritualabuse.us/mindcontrol/eas-studies/
szynalski.com/tone-generator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shan't be reading this

This must be how Dale Gribble thinks.

dumb.

AYE DUN' REEED AMAYYRICAN WERDS I JUS WATCH DA BEE BEE SEE MEDIER

This thread is getting slid. Hard.

thank god I have multiple voices

lucky

Bump

delete this.

Is there a material that blocks this out?

only a faraday cage.

My phone is telling me to kill backpackers and prostitutes? Oh thank goodness

HAHA fucking government too bad I fried my brain with so many psychedelics it don't work like it supposed to

>implying we didnt already know this
>implying you can't insult the controllers when they are plugged into you

go on it's fun call them names

RNM is a fantasy.

Thank God it has a short range.

>he didn't install gentoo

one of the dumbest posts i've read in a while.

gangstalking is some real shit so is the ELF waves. The cia even has declassified documents about machines theyve created that echo words inside your skull and disorient targets from a remote location.

if this is true then this is the utmost frightening thing that I have ever read in my life, and if anyone knew beyond a doubt it was true, I think they only option they would have would be to kill themselves immediately.

so Im just gonna believe you found this on /x/ OP, thanks for the rp

Thanks for correcting my pepperinos, friend. Waste of trips honestly.

stop saying things like that.

I'll just leave this here.

google.com/patents/US6506148

It's not a new concept.

nigger no they ca-...do not say such a racial slur user...the jews are good..the jews are in control. do not come back to this site.

How do you know that they didn't make you write this?

Don't kill yourself leaf, you can still make lulzy shitposts.

You're right but try to analyze how they do this. It's actually quite simple. It will help you to establish a strategy to combat it.

Our societies started to go to shit after TV became popular. Hoaxed news events with Crisis Actors do the rest. Suggestibility, and a shifting of perception based on fabricated news.

Beware the Flickering Jew!

When you hear a "tone" in your ear.. specifically your right ear.. that is a bad sign

The schizophrenia pill.

Why don't you reveal some strategies for combatting it?

The radio waves penetrate my mind.
I can feel it.
I hate living in this world.

If this were true they never would've let you type this.

Also it doesn't make any fucking sense.

That's what they want you to think. That's what they made you think.

shills out in full force holy shit. This is politics, there are satanists in the government and military waging psychological warfare and satanic ritual abuse on americans

stop taking brain force from alex jones
if this were true we would have developed mind control, therefore why fight any war if we dominate the enemies thoughts

a direct connection to Sup Forumsack brains is asking for trouble

This is why people don't take this board seriously

I dont even have a reaction image for how fucked this thread just made me but this one is close

When people look back at this time in history they will cringe so hard at the Alex Jones bullshit

There isn't complete global media control yet.

Though I'd imagine you've noticed the subservience of the western population.

so what are you suddenly going to believe you caught schizophrenia from the local homeless or something?

utterly absurd theory.

Tin foil

t. tinfoil hat wearing neckbeard

Is this what schizophrenia is like?

>effectively make you think "I want to kill myself to be quite honest, family" and you would believe completely that you just thought and desired that

>2016
>not constantly doubting your own thoughts all the time

No you'll just think you thought a thought

>gooberment can read your mind guise

hey there retards, then explain to me, why they aren't using technology like this for things like prosecution? why torture people, when you can read and direct what they're saying in their head?

I swear you people are worse than /x/ sometimes

Who says they're not?

/x/ our greatest ally
You're always looking out for us we owe you bigly
When trump gets into office we'll have him look into aliens for you
Legal aliens

Nah. You're allowing that to happen. It's on you.

I think PJW is slowly going insane. he memes so hard against SJWs now.

Literally this Medkit: What makes you think they're not? You didn't see it on Good Goy Nightly News?

Kek

You're saying that people can hear their own voice inside their head? Nice bait.

>You mean Rusty Shackleford.
>POCKET SAND!

Clive Barker wrote a brilliant and necessary story where a demon attempts to drive a man mad and the man defeats it by understanding what is happening, refusing to go mad, and also pretending like it's perfectly normal when it can't be ignored.
You begin to see why we need morality and principle.

you should know there are at least 106 alien species doing this in order to create harmony. To do this, degeneracy must be purged.
YOU.
WILL.
BE.
PURGED!!!

I listen to too much foul black metal on cassettes for that shit to effect me

ritualabuse.us/mindcontrol/eas-studies/

one hundred and six penises coming for your ass buddy!!!

>brain
i dont have a brain, i'm with her.

>

Sorry buddy you're pushing rope

You should really go outside once in a while

Tbh they'll be cringing over how it was just this one lone water filter salesman ringing the alarm bells for all of civilization...

Such a burden to carry.

the CIA can't even handle a basic prisoner transfer, yet you expect me to believe that.

the "final redpill" for op is realizing he's a paranoid schizophrenic

Wow. There is literally no evidence.
MK ULTRA is overused. The government isn't experimenting on it's civilian populace. You're insane.
What's it like to have schizophrenia?
I hope the police arrest you and remove you from society, you nutjob.

Turns out there is a valid medical theory suggesting that schizophrenia is caused by a virus and is contagious.

Because this technology fights against the part of what is god in us. We are made from god so these parts still exist.

God stands for freedom and truth.
Satan stands for control and lies.

But the part which is already corupted in us and is depraved of all human values. Is easily manipulated as pie.

Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance will survive for all eternity. Will you?

The government wants me to be ancap and red piled on race and IQ?

Until god purges YOU, and saves all people YOU have been purged.

Even when you have the technology to eternal life. God will destroy just by his present everything not pure. Like the light which shines on all the dark corners of the world, there will be no shadows anymore.

Don't be a shadow or the light will also destroy you too.

Good news everyone!

I've created a device that will make you read this post in my voice!

Maybe you haven't got their attention yet. You're not in the U.S. anyway.

H-hans? Is that you?

IT WORKS
IT'S A MIRACLE

If the technology exists,
If people are corrupt and power hungry,
then it will be used.

It' just math.

Are people evil and greedy?
Yes

So there is your answer.

But there is a protection for it and it is the law of god.

nigger your dumb. your a dumb nigger. anons dont talk to that nigger because that nigger is dumb

[citation needed] and also if it were true, it's not doing a very good job of working.

I think teh government just made my neurons move viciously

Where the fuck would you get a citation for something like this? You think the media is gonna cover this?

Reprogram yourself, take psychedelics.

Well if there's no source then the only possibility is that OP should be on /lit/ instead

Shit you said is impossible because of volume conduction.

Also based on the fact that DARPA wouldnt be funding us to figure out what they already know.

PLEASE READ:

Go test your hearing at szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Where does it stop?
You can probably hear a loud tone at 17'000, but imagine if someone was speaking at that tone.

You can still hear it, and your brain still processes it even if you consciously don't get it.

Messages at this tone have been implanted in music, news, live broadcasts for DECADES, and this is why certain musics make you think about certain things.
It's usually just words like "relax" or "racist" which if ever found can be blamed on someone in a crowd or in the back of the recording room, but they are there, and they affect your thought pattern.

Only when you are clear of mind do they not affect you, hence why they push Marajuana, which stops you from being able to filter thoughts.

Yes, you read that correctly, and you can make up your own mind whether that makes sense, because while there are studies on both phenomenon, there are no studies on both being combined, and there never will be.

To stop this, you have to stop relying on drugs to calm you down.
Instead of getting used to the stress, FIGHT WHAT CASUSES IT.

This is the MOST POWERFUL method they have right now, and it is why so many people just react so oddly when in crowds with music etc.
I'm streamlining it a lot because I don't have three hours to explain everything related to this, but if it makes sense, please research it for yourself and at least protect yourself by not doing drugs, and instead fighting back at what is causing the stress.

Are you stressed because of work? Then fix the problem.
Is your manager worthless? Tell the regional manager, tell the union, DO SOMETHING.

Get everyone to sign a statement about what is wrong and what you want done!
That is what is called a "legal" document, because you've signed it.

We have to take back the law into our own hands, this is all related and is all about dumbing you down to the point you can't stand to not be told what to do.

>aw your all just crazies.

lol i can't wait for the juicy "omg they were right all along OMG" of you and your kind of people will think about the new tech coming out in approx. 6 years from now. lololol. this shit is as old as the 60's and your kind will be like the sort of people who freaked out at see'ing a train on the tracks during the first movies.

>beyond audible range
>You can still hear it
wew lad

I can testify this is true. I have schizophrenia and I got it from the buzzing in my ears telling me to hurt my parents.

Subliminal stuff is pretty interesting, tbqh.

You're never actually conscious of the mechanisms.