2016 is batshit insane

I used to think you guys were just insane conspiracy theorists and that the world wasn't that complicated or convoluted. But this goddamn year, the year where everything has become a shitpost, has proven me so goddamn wrong

>leaks of emails revealing everything about the insane corruption within the American government and stuff surrounding Hillary Clinton
>confirmed videos showing that Hillary's campaign paid people to start up fights at Trump rallies
>a reality TV star is now the biggest topic in the world and has a very real chance of being possibly the savior of Western civilization
>the presence of said reality TV star has revealed so fucking much about the media and government corruption
>the Podesta emails which reveal an actual goddamn murder scheme
>the U.S is willing to actually start a war with Russia again for the sake of covering up it's own criminal ass
>links between HDR's campaign and George Soros
>we memed a cartoon frog so hard we turned him into an actual hate symbol of white supremacist
>in the process invoking an Egyptian God of chaos to curse the elections into our favour
>leaked emails show a connection the Democratic party has to actual cults of entities like Moloch
>South Korea has revealed itself to be run by a shadow government of mysterious psychic illuminatifags with connections to (((them))) and far-left politicians in the west
>with a steadily growing movement of actual murderous feminazis
>North Korea really was best Korea at the end
>and now the same scenario in North Korea could be happening to

I can't, I just can't anymore, we stopped living in reality long ago and have transitioned into a full blown cartoon.
What could even happen anymore ? I'm scared guys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sWq-Pl3Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=xXcs_hgIHH8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127
google.ro/search?q=8선녀
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chosun_Ilbo
nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not over yet pal, buckle up

You're overthinking things, sit back, grab a drink and enjoy the show.

>>South Korea has revealed itself to be run by a shadow government of mysterious psychic illuminatifags with connections to (((them))) and far-left politicians in the west
That one I didn't know

Check out these breads

me neither.
any more info?

this

or grab a bag of crunchy snacks if one doesn't drink

2013 set all this in motion. This ride will never end.

And things are only going to get weirder, friend.

What happened in 2013?

A small cabal of ethnocentric autistic nationalists worships a cyber divine meme God (awakened from the long sleep since the says of paharoah in Egypt) to drive their political pursuits.

The group of so called 'deplorables' use a network of electronic signals that cover the globe to share psychologically sticky media.

This sticky media is paired with numerologically beautiful repeating random digits and venerating his amphibiousness to bring down the most powerful mafia in the world.

How the fuck did I end up on the best timeline?

Leibniz was right, this truly is the best of all possible worlds. What a fucking time to be alive!

I love you bros.

Reality is truly stranger than fiction

>the guy from The Apprentice is the last hope for Western Civilization

Just go with it, enjoy the rollercoaster to hell with us

The power of memes

>>and now the same scenario in North Korea could be happening too

This one I missed, update me please.

>best timeline
Not if Hillary wins.

I missed the Korea crap. What was that about?

>we memed a cartoon frog so hard we turned him into an actual hate symbol of white supremacist
plz, let e a video of drunk HRC singing Moonman

That was actually a spelling error. What I meant to say was that the same scenario currently happening in South Korea could very soon be happening here.

oh my god

My face with how insane this Year has been.

It's been insane, my friend

If this idea is true
Then I can make an absolute decision to kill myself if Hillary wins
Thus all my possible tomorrows only allow for Trump to win!?

2013 was the year of "the flip", at least here in Brasil.
Everyone went full retard, internet became uninhabitable.
Political polarization was extremely strong, everyone had some shit to say about everything.
And it does not end there. Every girl has become degenerate after 2013. The raw amount of 2012 qt3.14s that turned full feminazi by august 2013 is stunning.
I mean, they were all attention whores before, but after the flip, they all got into political parties(commie ones), all got tatoos, all got piercings, and everyone started virtue signaling AS FUCK. I MEAN EVERYTHING was turned into political discussion.

My theory is that with every possible world ending event in some realities it actually happened. Because our brains can't comprehend the world ending and want to survive, it connects with itself in another reality and sends itself over where said event didn't happen.

You know how everybody is always saying "2008 is when shit started to go wrong/weird"? Well in 2008 CERN was playing around with their particle accelerator in a way that could create a black hole that would swallow up our entire system.

What If I tell you that the before mentioned scenario actually happened and we all jumped from there into this crazy reality we're in right now.

itt

Yeah nice "redpills" you got there you monkey.
Those are all mental gymnastics by Sup Forums so they don't have to admit that they were wrong.

>I must destroy the Jews!
>No user, you ARE the Jews!
Somebody make a edit out of this one DOOM comic, pls.

One must become a monster to defeat a monster

I've a feeling that we're going to a big fucking crossroad. On the 8th November, it will be decided which road we takes, and I hope that we (didn't) took the pathway that hasten the apocalypse.

Welcome to Sup Forums pre 2007

I was only 17 in the Romney election but now at 21 I can vote for Trump in November, 2016 is magic.

MAGA

>whiny gamer
>buttmad that his vidya is being taxed
>wah wah how will I waste my life on pixels now?
>buttmad that a guy who KILLED COMMIES was praised
>wah wah why won't you be kind to the poor Juche scum?
South Korea sounds based to me.

i really want jesse ventura to do something. and i want "waht does Sup Forums think of chomsky" threads to be insta-ban

I think this could be true.
it is sad to think there might be realities where my mom is crying over my grave tho
Or maybe even realities where your mom died in her sleep becasue you didn't reply to this post

two months left. one election result that might change everything.

what are your hopes for 2017, user?

>Sup Forums declared a dangerous virtual sect
>riots in america
>massive government leaks from whistleblowers destroying governments left and right
>fall of the mighty dollar?
>either war with russia or historical pact between russia and america

this is so exciting guys, who /comfy/ here?

FBI user (pbuh) said that meme magic was merely confirmation bias combined with geopolitical instability. Afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with him at this point.

We're looking at a universe where the *Occam's Razor* scenario involves Sup Forums being used as an electronic amplifier for our collective consciousness. Explanations only get weirder from there.

Chomsky is a genius and conservatards are just buttmad that a proud academic like him is more informed on the issues than they are.

>cont.
To the point i deleted my kikeberg™ account and redirected all of the communications to whatthefuck, but even there man, there was a group where, long story short, i got into an argument with everyone just because i said if there wasn't a coffee break for a lecture at my college nobody would want to see it, suddenly
>muh respect for the ppl who work so hard to make lecture habben :-DDDD
It's hard to transl8 into words what HUEland has become in terms of advanced faggotry

what kind of jobs that I can took when comfy hits the fan?

You know, now that you mention it, yeah it does feel like things in Brazil took a turn for the worse in 2013 and have stayed that way since.
What even happened in 2013 ? I don't remember that year too well (I just remember it was the worst year of my life)

y

Just like the good'ol days

>poland
>jobs
kek

You know what they say...
>Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Gun farmer

the saddest words of tongue and pen

The saddest words of tongue or pen

This goes much, much deeper than just vidya censoring, user.
Read the threads I posted above. The situation in South Korea is like an actual nightmare.

>having dominatrix "goddesses" to rule your country
>this is a bad thing

>tfw no 5'3'' gook hottie to step on your erection in heels and force you call her "goddess" while she rapes your country

It was probably some political judo psyop, the attwhoring was always strong around here, but it was not directed politically, it was diffuse.
It was a matter of time until the void of meaning in everyone's life was directed towards something unified.

>he wants actual murderous feminists in power

Well I guess femdom is a fetish.

Tfw its all just the tip of the iceberg

Why would Mexico want a US and dollar collapse? Youd be right fucked.

Not cool dude

//anti black hole software routine
//dont worry be happy.
Return(HAPPY)
(happy otter with fish.gif)

>2016 is insane
Alex Jones is now mainstream... No shit.

you think I have a choice in the matter? I'm not worried about things I can't change. if he dies he dies

Isn't it interesting that reddirt.com/r/politics never has the email leaks or anything about this Hilary shit...

Its not only south korea or who do you think this "agency" he is talking about is?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sWq-Pl3Xw

Pic related is only logical seeing how he is already disgusted at the video

it's the age of aquarius.

shit is gonna get retarded.

soundtrack? soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXcs_hgIHH8

Kek is basically Lucifer

>mfw "The Clintons are murderers", "Illuminati", "US elections are rigged" and "NWO" have all been literally confirmed as of this year

Nice blog, faggot

So Dec 21, 2012 really WAS the end of the world as we knew it, eh? It was the beginning of the ending of the beginning.

you're telling me

And you're not even talking about the clusterfuck here about the impeachment and the operation car-wash.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

AYYY LMAO disclosure within 8 years I predict.

I guess he is more the whore of babylon, doing false wonders (mememagic) and prophecies (dubs trips etc) to get you to the light, bring the light (lucifer, shining so bright, and being proud of it wanting everyone to acknowledge him and praise him for that)
Kek is the entity of the moment before there is light, who makes the light come or not. And the light is lucifer. Pro tip: dont go into the light

nothing so convoluted user, it was End of Act I, beginning of Act II.

i'm more interested in what's happening after the election, desu

Wait was there a 2013

Can I get the sources please? I heard only about Hillary's emails and South Korea

trump will do it in 3. under budget, ahead of schedule

Nah man it'll be like Star Trek: First Contact when the Vulcans show up at the end, but at the ceremony where Trump is sworn in as pres.

You should read about huh
Huh is the number 8 God of the ogdoad of frog headed gods
He is stationed in hermopolis in a temple dedicated to Thoth

#8 Huh is the infinite good and light
#7 Kek is the darkness and chaos
Thoth is the god that taught humans language and magic (meme magic baby)

Hermopolis was named such by the Greeks after Hermes (the Greek equivalent of Thoth)
Hermes trismegustus a great magician that has broken through closely tied to Thoth and Hermes
Kek brings us huh
Kek brings the chaos that is the fertile ground that grows the Huh = Christ consciousness

Yes, but be careful though, the more certain you make your death the higher improbability rises.

Jesus I only stepped away from /pol for a day.

That is the last time I ever step away from /pol

i expect ron paul to be piloting the earth spacecraft

>Can someone please post proof about the actual 8 goddesses part? I'm not seeing it in any links.
google.ro/search?q=8선녀
First link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chosun_Ilbo

>implying (((they))) will let this election to finish

Huh?

>tfw your whole life assumed the conspiracy theorists were nut jobs.
>the events unfolding pretty much confirm NWO tier backroom shenanigans.

I swear to fuck, this isn't reality anymore, and we're living in some GTA satirical paraody of reality, as true reality continues to drift away.

the disinfo perfectly camouflages real facts. it makes it pretty hard to read between the lines, but one can do it if they concentrate

Did I miss something? Is this it? Are we finally nearing The Precipice??

I thought Frank's computer showed that was the opposite?

>GTA satirical paraody of reality
thats exactly how it seems

The clusterfuck in Brazil is mostly a self-contained thing, though. And it's not even really that crazy compared to the stuff that's going on.

I'm trying to forget it too.

>South Korea has revealed itself to be run by a shadow government of mysterious psychic illuminatifags with connections to (((them))) and far-left politicians in the west

Link?? I missed this email.

Make America sane again, user. We can put an end to this nonsense with Gary Johnson. Everyone laughs, but they used to laugh at Trump and even at Clinton back in the 80s. Each Gary Johnson supporter only needs to convince 2 Trump/Clinton voters to vote Libertarian instead for him to win the electoral college.

nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.html?_r=0

Because it's a leftist echochamber in which Bernie cucks circlejerk over anti Trump articles instead of Bernie because the DNC buttfucked him