GARY JOHNSON FLIPS THE FUCK OUT ON A REPORTER:

GARY JOHNSON FLIPS THE FUCK OUT ON A REPORTER:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

KEK THIS GUY CANT KEEP HIS AUTISM UNDER CONTROL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=EOGple27Jo0&t=2h7m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf-mCv0RBH4
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/26/jill-stein-s-ideology-says-one-thing-her-investment-portfolio-says-another.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course he is an autist, he is a libertarian

Literally the Weedman

Who?

"I'm an idiot. I'm the dumbest guy you've ever met in you're life." - Gary "a Leppo" Johnson

Skip to 3:18 for the taxation question.

This guy killed libertarianism kek. King Libertarianism himself, Stefan Molymeme has even denounced libertarianism.

hes going through pot withdraw
ive been there done that

Ok, so restating the obvious fact that GJ is a moron somehow legitimizes Trump and Clinton?

Go jerk yourselves off, I'm writing in for Moonman.

Garry is INCREDIBLY pissy. It's his defining character trait.

Would rather bang Jill desu

Gary, we talked about this.

You don't have to DO drugs to support their legalization. At least not every 30 minutes

DUDE

I've met two lolbertarians IRL and both of them are pretty autistic.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

What an idiot. All he had to do was explain why he thinks it's a good idea..make your case. Fuck.

It seemed like the guy who asked him about Aleppo already knew he didn't know what Aleppo is. How did he know?

What's a leppo?

>drive to gas station to fill up your tank
>this homeless man walks up and stands in front of you holding this sign

What do?

what the fuck is wrong with him?

>the guardian
Glhf faggots.

He purposely said a leppo instead of Syria in that exact hope

DUDE
BALONEY
IT'S INCENDIARY

Too much leadership.

This is scary. Video makes clear his mental state is deteriorating rapidly.

>When a reporter violates the NAP by asking a tough question so you fire a bazooka at him

I didn't think it was fair. Before the controversy, I had never heard of Aleppo. I knew about Syria and Iraq, about how ISIS, Assad, the "moderate" rebels, Putin, and the "refugees" were all part of the problem. I knew of Mosul and Raqqa. Just not Aleppo.

WATCH TILL THE END HOLY SHIT

Nah he thinks it's tough and looks good. He's that retarded

Can some kind user shop aleppos face onto this

>this is your brain on libtardarianism

are you sure you want to see me when im angry?

I almost think this is fake. THis is a happening, lads!

At 4:50 he snaps and gets in the guys face. He got so scared of Gary. Gary got triggered so hard he was literally shaking. Wtf is wrong with this guy. Any mental health or doctors want to enlighten me?

BABY COME BACK

look...i dont want to argue.

>someone asks about your tax policy
I SUPPORTED LEGALIZING WEED, MAN, WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME A HARD TIME? IT'S ALL COOL NOW

Is he trying to be Trump?

IT WAS EDITED!! WHEN WILL HE RELEASE THE FULL TAPES?? THE REPORTER WAS A FELON!!

kekk

Yes, but you are not running for POTUS

amen, second only to austin

5:05 for rage

Holy shit what did I watch. Creeped the fuck out rn. This is that facial cg shit I heard about earlier and this isn't actually him, right?
Hold me, Sup Forums. We know the polls are rigged because people are supposedly voting for this """human"""....

Keked

Someone please make a gif or webm of when he looks peaceful and smiles to going completely insane

>libertarians chose this guy to represent their party

THIS MAN IS OUTTA CONTROL.

He is dangerous and needs to be locked up for the safety of the public.

Is he going nuclear on orders from the Clinton Foundation?

Oh? I've seen Austin be a little robotic, but I've never seen him get all buttflustered. Got any clips?

Fuck the public, they're idiots.

Honestly their best choice. Did you watch their convention?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Should have went with McAfee.

>We know the polls are rigged because people are supposedly voting for this """human"""....
That's what I say about Hillary.

Gary Johnson is a complete fucking idiot.

Being a libertarian is suffering when you have to deal with this guy being the face of American libertarianism

kek at the reporter's flinch

this guy is crazy

Check out his facebook, it's the greatest salt mine on earth. I also would love if anyone could find us some clips of him carrying that behavior of his into an interview.

KEKEKEKEK

BARELY CONTROLLED RAGE

>Economists think your tax policy is bad
>Dude weed lmao

Fucking insane. I mean, who doesn't want this guy as our PRESIDENT??

>All those edits
Gary tricked again

Kek has seen your struggle and acknowledged it. Be safe now, and have this swanky-ass pepe

This is fucking terrible. How can anyone identify themselves as Libertarians after seeing the state of their party?

He's the face of Lolbertarianism, the cringey ultra leftist version of Libertarianism.

The Paul family have been the face of traditional Libertarianism for a long time in the USA.

>I'm the dumbest guy you every met
>I hope it's sarcasm

He's not even sure.

Libertarian Party
1971 - 2016

>DUDE
>WEED

>tfw I just officially felt the Johnson at the polling booths today
>tfw I'd rather vote for an idiot and a meme over the two major candidates

Honestly this video was not as dramatic as everyone made it out to be. If someone is saying that you're wrong because about a policy because many economists say it's wrong without going in depth and fleshing out why they say that it's wrong and keep trying to push that on someone who clearly is trying not to debate or argue on that and move on from it, then that person deserved to get snapped at.

If it makes you feel any better, he was only in the race to siphon support from Trump. When it became clear that wasn't really happening, and he might even steal a few points from Hillary, they reprogrammed him into what you see now.

Does he actually have autism...?

Austin Peterson is also a retard. Libertarianism is literally an autist idealogy.

lol at Austin dropping memes irl @ 1:50

that jew cuck just can't hide his power level

>when someone asks me about Aleppo

That's not even half of it, dude. If you ever want to hate the world, watch the full thing, but start with this 60 seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=EOGple27Jo0&t=2h7m14s

I've been trying to figure out who Gary Johnson reminds of for months now and I finally figured it out. He is literally Micheal Scott runs for president.

>threw his vote away
even Jill Stein will finish ahead of Johnson at this point.

Or you could have just written in Darth Vader, would have basically the same merit as your vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf-mCv0RBH4

This is the debate between the lolbertarian nominees at their convention. Skip through parts and look at Austin's responses.

The guy is a fucking retard man.

JUST ONE PEPSI

> ((( I AM human)))

Sure you are, Gary, sure you are

This part seriously made me think. I was thinking he would say something clever or follow up on that, but no, he just ends there. I had to stop and wonder how the fuck anyone is supporting this guy.

>tfw stopped smoking dank to run for president
>people keep asking me questions
>all i want to do is rip a bong and watch cartoons
>seriously though, what the fuck is aleppo?

This reporter is a Hillary shill

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/26/jill-stein-s-ideology-says-one-thing-her-investment-portfolio-says-another.html

The best part is when he complains about being labeled a spoiler, and then when he's asked about Evan McMullin he says "he's just in the race to make it so Hillary wins Utah" and the journo says "So the spoiler argument?" and Gary Johnson just looks dumbfounded.

>"everyone who knows what they're talking about disagrees with your tax policy"
>"I SUPPORTED THE LEGALISATION OF MARIJUANA"

Underrated

His point wasn't even bad, really. He was trying to say, he's heard that before on other topics, took the initiative to do what he thought was right, and now everyone sees that he was right and it works and we should try to implement that elsewhere. It's too bad he's a twitchy paranoid sperg.

He's a further autistic libertarian Micheal Scott

How embarrassing this campaign must be for Bill Weld, he actually seems level-headed.

Hahahahahahaha

Lol wtf senpai

this is so cringey, its like an anime convention except people cosplay and act like politicians isntead of animu characters. this party died with ron paul

Reminds me of Mayor Adam West from family guy

McCuck?

>"im ashamed that we are a majority white male party. And im ashamed in myself that i haven't brought it up before"

ill stick with mr.aleppo over that