Really guys

Serious question
Why do you guys act like the world will be remotely the same economically or geopolitical in anywhere from 5-50 years from now?
Economies are on the verge of collapse
Various nations are on the brink of mass civil unrest which will be certain when the economies globally tank
If we aren't all wiped out in a nuclear war their won't be shit skins or kikes to deal with in 10 years.
That's what this system crash will do.
So why do you guys all talk about everything as if all this will continue?

>FL underwater

Please hurry and kill me already ocean.

>Colorado underwater

literally what are the Rockies

>Commiefornia, Jew York CIty, and Niggerville, USA all under water
FeelsGoodMan

Boston homeowner here.
Can't wait to sell my house as waterfront property and fuck off to Maine.

>tfw beachfront property

Liberals BTFO

Arizona bay bring it.

nah, dude, can't you see that image was made by US NAVY scientists?

you guys are missing the point

Hahahahaha, that picture is so shit and this is coming from a tree hugger. 60m scenarios (long long time if at all) doesn't even come close to that. The World will semi collapse, expect Europe, South America, and North America. All the Indians and Chinese will head towards Europe so its the new world that's left. America and Canada are pretty prepared for global warming, maybe that's why we're playing the long con.

That's a really inaccurate map.. Why is Colorado underwater, they're like 1 mile above sea level.

>Implying they'll stay there and drown and the gubbamint won't just move them inland and force you to live even closer to them

>california almost eliminated

Nice. Can we get a hurry up on the global warming?

The only bad thing about this map is that it wouldn't happen overnight, drowning the coastal scum.

>NYC, LA, NJ, Crazy Mormon land, Faggiest parts of New England, niggest parts of the south, and the cucked coast gone
Why is global warming bad?

That and Nevada being thousands of feet above sea level. It's a terrible map.

>tfw ocean front property in Arkansas

Fakest gayest ship I've seen for a long time.

I love how western Colorado is under water. That is Exactly where the Rockies are. Unless the ocean rose 12,000 feet, this map is fucking retarded. Also, it shows the entire state of Nevada underwater. Almost all of Nevada is 2000-5000 feet above sea level.

I'll be honest, I didn't even read most of your post.
I just looked at the map.
Let me get back to you in a minute.

>Tfw Australia is going to get a nice comfy inland sea consume half of the outback.

Kinda makes me want to move down there, for my ancestor's sake. I would hope the slow rising sea levels will have the same effect of the Egypt's delta, bringing in fertile soil to a larger area of Australia and promoting growth.

of course, I'll admit I don't know anything about the ecology or soil down there and it's probably just go ahead and not do any of that.

don't forget robots replacing humans, and 1st-world birthrates going to zero as people realize it feels better to fuck robot waifus than to make babies.

>Ocean on the Western Slope of Colorado

Neat. That's going to mean even more shitty diasporia though.

Dude a scientist made this map. I mean, who are you to dissagre with science.

>SoCal
>Chicago
>Texas
>Florida
Why does water hate Hispanics?

Load of shit, but hey I will live on the beach and shitcago will be gone. Future looks bright

Glad I bought that million acres in Alaska for pennies on the dollar. When the world gets hot I will be sitting on prime real estate.

Even if all of the ice melted Colorado would still be above water.

you're retarded if you think any part of the rockies will flood. fuck off.

Map is trash but I'm picking up what you're puttin down on the general vibe man, shit's gonna come unhinged one way or another sometime soon.

Living life like this isn't a VERY REAL possibility is pretty blue pilled.

Haven't you seen Water World?

I wish some of you would read the post
The map isn't even that relevant,
Personally I think we're heading into an iceage
anyway

yeah they'll probably pivot to China like the Philippines and wind up alright selling minerals and what not
I doubt that scenario will play out as it requires more time to play out than the world has before we reach Bosnian civil war tier poverty

Don't worry, we'll just all move to the interior and clean up your little trailer parks.

Why do you guys act like (shit I've never seen once in the 6 or so years I've been browsing this board for hours every single day)
There were so many better ways to have this discussion user, this is why we can't have nice things

underwater urban exloration is about to explode

>not buying up oceanfront property in missouri, arkansas, tennessee, etc. while it's dirt cheap

Fucking sweet commiforna gone & AZ gets is own little beachfront.

fuck off leaf

>That map

This is pol.

Red pilled means blaming muh immigrants for the failure of neo conservative politics aka managed decline.

>East coast gone
>West coast gone
>Mormons submerged
>St. Louis and Chicago destroyed
Please based God. This would save our nation.

It certainly will. The liberal coasts will be forced to move their culture and industry to the interior. That will fix the net drain on our economy that are the red states.

yeah, but why do people act here of all places like deutsche bank isn't going to collapse and take everything with it within a year or so probably less.
I mean I get there are shills but the completely plebeian tier mindsets it's shocking there are more preppers and silver/gold bugs

Thank you for correcting the record.

that there aren't* more preppers

I mean people keep bitching about mudslimes like the EU isn't about to go Deus Vult in a year or so
which it is

Yelling shill at every dissenting opinion should probably be classified as a mental disorder. Newsflash, people have different opinions, and yours is dumb.

>Showing water in a place in Wyoming that's over 4000 feet above sea level

It's now center right vs. "far right" in Europe. The "far right" isn't even Deus Vult. What makes you think it'll go that far in 1-2 years? This might be the highest watermark of the right and then it'll peter out.

>Utah's gone

I'm okay with this.

>implying thats what a 20 foot higher sealevel would do
Also if that is the case it looks like it wipes out a bunch of the liberal hotspots, so,wooh I guess

>Liberal """""industry"""""

Nice one.

Is "climate change" a science now? No, it is not. They said that NYC would be underwater by now.

>Why do you guys act like the world will be remotely the same economically or geopolitical in anywhere from 5-50 years from now?

I don't, others do. That's probably how they can actually view the future positively.