Stronger Together #9

>----------DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL FONT---------- from her campaign if making new meme’s

a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

>----------OFFICIAL HILLARY CAMPAIGN COLOURS --------- and Tips from a Brit:

#E4002B - red, used only for important highlights (hashtags, bold words) [90% opacity]

#00B7E9 - light blue, used for the main statements [75% opacity]

#000033 - dark blue - used for information or sentences [80% opacity]

>Avoid using too much text and always use the bold font. Usually increasing the contrast and slightly decreasing the brightness will help your background image stand out.

ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC

----------POSTING ON TWITTER----------------

If POSTING NEW MEME’s Do it from NON Trump, Pepe, Deplorable accounts. Rather Pro-Shill accounts
>NEW MEMES POST FROM SHILL / LEFT ACCOUNT

RESPOND TO THE MEME’s using Alt-Right Accounts with outrage
>RAGE AND FORWARD / Ask ??? TO NEWS USING NORM ACCOUNT

>Ex. “Why does Hillary want War with Russia and to #DraftOurDaughters

>“I am all for Diversity but do we really want to let Hillary #DraftOurDaughters in a war with Russia”

>” If Hillary’s #NoFlyZone fails it’ll be WWIII and she plans to #DraftOurDaughters”

People to tweet:
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam @megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @kimguilfoyle @CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom @jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN @Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016 @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika @CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley @ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews @DRUDGE @nypost @WSJ @RT_America @RT_com @McClatchyDC @HuffingtonPost @NPR @BuzzFeedNews @Reuters @AP @TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791857448055365632
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791855044278845441
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791851017235202048
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791758059077074944
politico.com/story/2016/06/hillary-clinton-women-draft-register-224390
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't just post these on Twitter, they need to be spread on Facebook as well.

good image to use

postan

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE WARWITHRUSSIa
>DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE WARWITHRUSSIa
DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE WARWITHRUSSIa
>DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE WARWITHRUSSIa

another good pic

Retweetable:

twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791857448055365632
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791855044278845441
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791851017235202048
twitter.com/DeliriumLemons/status/791796280896983040

could be upsized?

>ProTip 2: INCLUDE RUSSIA IN INFOGRAPHIC
??????

One last time.

Killary War MEME MAGIC

#DraftOurDaughters #DraftOurDaughters
>#DraftOurDaughters

WHY? Shill said she was for it, others called it insane

Link article:
>REPEAT HILLARY IS ON RECORD WANTING TO FORCE THE DRAFT ON WOMEN
So link the Politico Article of her supporting Women to register.

Article also has a quote from CRUZ:

>"“The idea that we should FORCIBLY CONSCRIPT YOUNG GIRLS into combat, to my mind, makes little or no sense,” Cruz told POLITICO Pro. “It is at a minimum a radical proposition."

Show the Shills that Cruz was there better candidate if they don't want their daughters to die fighting Russia

Or
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-could-be-forced-to-sign-up-to-us-military-draft-by-2018-a7028411.html

>Shows they could be forced to register by 2018

#NoFlyZone #NoFlyZone

WHY?

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/12/no-fly-zone-aleppo-war-russia-syria

>If you lead people to these conclusions via #NoFlyZone they will lose their shit. When they read that Russian officials said they'll shoot us down, well...

OtherHashes#

#StandWithHer #ImWithHer

#FightForHer #FightWithHer

#DraftEquality

A Teamwork one

"This is what feminism looks like."

No one is reading it, 60%of images have nothing to do with Russia

Don't forget to do Spanish translations. We need the Mexicans to think Clinton is open borders so she can draft them.

way to obvious

Women Air Force officers, high res

Please spell correctly.

Please spread these on twitter, I don't have one

Well done, retweetable

Hope this may be of help

>“Pick a service, pick a challenge, set yourself apart, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines! What a great place it’s a great place to start
>“We do more by 9 in the morning than most people do in an entire day.”
>if not you, who?
>There’s Strong and then there’s Army Strong
>be all that you can be
>get an edge on life
>aim high
>a great way of life
>we've been waiting for you
>do something amazing
>The Navy, it’s not just a job, it’s an adventure.”
>accelerate your life
>heritage
>The Few, The Proud, The Marines,
>The Marines: We’re Looking for a Few Good Men.
>We didn’t promise you a rose garden.

>officers
user..

Yes...yes DIVERSITY

Holy shit these threads must be what it feels like to be fucking SOROS
We get to taste the power to change the world

Updated

you win
that had me rolling

Lol this one is thick with irony. Well done

"FEMINISM
is to be able to fight Russian men."

Will someone post the hillary logo? I need it

this just makes us look bad. We'll get criticized for using actual vets to push our agenda.

>see no CTR

"This is what a united Sup Forums looks like"

our agenda?? boy you sure lost

kek

The polls are rigged, media is rigged, courts are rigged and the election is rigged. The Republican primaries were legit though. The only way to truly know of something isn't rigged is if it works in Donald's favor.

You do realize where you are?

sorry, just bugs me to see actual vets politicized. That's all.

Who tf cares, I remember when the oldfags done even worse things like cut4bieber and more

SINISTER
I
N
I
S
T
E
R

Stop using the word "draft" comes across too forced.

"enlist" would be more subtle and get the same point across. but when you say "draft" it sounds like fake scaremongering.

Another tag to add:

#draftmywife

#draftmywife

#draftmywife

almost no ctr

Someone was looking for a higher res version of this image so I remade it as best as I could.

What if this shit motivates libcucks to be warhawks against Russia?

really low effort shilling here folks

Reposting from last thread.

Some Ideas:

(Post male vs female statitics of death in war/military)

Underneath: Its time for Women to earn the same - or more - as men. Put Americas women on the front lines.

On mobile so I can't do one, something like picture attached would be potent, or a coffin coming off an airplane, then the words:

"She was a true patriot"
or
"She fought for us"

Something with she & past sense, then the hashtags, patriot is probably better (needs to be respectful)

#Draftourdaughters

Or whatever.

Draft has been the hashtag this entire time, no way are we changing it now.

This is genius. Keep up the good work

Here you go, I turned down his layer's gamma/brightened him up a bit, made the bars a bit less opaque and widened them out a little bit

When I get home I'll remake a high res version and include png, psd files of it (eta 2 hours)

They no better than to attack a fresh meme that has a general consensus of
being based

None of Donald's major European golf courses are profitable so golf is rigged too

Something about how American women will do the raping this time around (i.e., a reference to USSR in Germany in WWII)

They have NO reply to this. This campaign will demoralize the shit out of her vote/base, especially bernouts.

KEEP IT UP NEVER SURRENDER. THIS IS GOLD.

REMEMBER TO SELL IT. It's eerie because it's almost prophetic and exactly the kind of shit people would not be surprised to be seeing in Hillary's America.

Given the anti-white agenda that Dems are pushing, can we have a version playing up black women soldiers against white male Russian troops?

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FORGET TO PUT THE HILLARY WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA HOW FUCKIGN AUTISTIC ARE YOU YOU DUMB LIMEY FUCK SEE PIC AS EXAMPLE OF THE PROPER WAY TO DO THESE.

We send retards into war who end up dying because of natural selection, we win

The boys can go too

Are women cool with dying for Kaine?
He might be a heartbeat away from becoming POTUS you know...

Some thoughts: What is more valuable to a nation than its people? And among those people who is more valuable than women, strong, independent - some mothers some already warriors fighting for soical justice. It is time for America to share and sacrifice its wealth in order to stop the bigotry and hatred of V. Putin. #DeathisASmallPrice #RussiaHatesGays #OnlyButOneLife
Some More: A womens place is in the front lines, and the only think she should be cooking up is dead russian men

Or Putin fired the first line of code, Hillary and Americas women will fire the last bullet

bls no bully

Brand spanking new.

Pls post to BookFace

> numales
> #DraftMyWife

100% top

>(Post male vs female statitics of death in war/military)

Definitely. Some statistical memes would add to the diversity and realism.

>tfw women will vote for Hillary
>Hillary is elected
>War with Russia ensues
>Thousands of men will die
>Women will stay at home

This is why democracy can't work

stop shitting up our great thread leaf, shitpost somewhere else.

Here is the original.

This is the kind of shit they were created to try to prevent. Right now I guarantee they're all sitting in their nerd virgin dugout gameplanning how to fuck this up

Working on this. Any suggestions?

KEEP IT HIGH ENERGY AND NEVER BACK DOWN UNTIL THE END

Though the lack of Russians posting is kind of weird.
Where is CTR and the Russians?
I don't want to say CTR are Russians.
But.. user.. I

No, you need to convey the Hillary wants war with Russia.

Try again faggot

Just thought about it now, should we be using #draftourdaughters? What about #womenforthedraft or something, I feel like it would sound more believable

>Definitely. Some statistical memes would add to the diversity and realism.

Not subtle enough.

Also, shill to millenials that they can vote for Shillary on Twitter. It worked for Brexit

The genius thing about this is that it forces the female voters to take responsibility for their actions. "What, actually go to war and fight for my country?! FUCK THAT!" almost every woman would say.

Meme like it is your last board to meme, meme like it is the current year for ever and a day. Meme like you are the god of the internet, meme like you are the god of air and you want to grasp an idea with your bare cheeto stained fingers so the air sticks a little bit longer.

Raise a son or raise a daughter
but you ll raise a soldier.

The thing is, they can't because this kind of shit is the logical end of actual statements from their candidate.

Do the red and blue boxes and the imwither logo and this would be great.

I appreciate your vets, we aren't mocking them rather showing current tumblrinas what duty and responsibility looks like.

>posting the potato version

Except the whole point is that women have to register for the draft now and we want women to realize they're going to be risking their lives in a meaningless war.

Threads like this will only make the reality on November 8th more painful for the lot of you

Not subtle enough. This are still supposed to be campaign posters. Not war posters. It's for an election, not WWII.

"When they go low,
We bomb them from on High."

#ImWithHer
#DraftOurDaughters

The only thing I realized in the last half hour is that Gimp is absolute fucking trash