twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather molest him.

I'd rather molest Francine

What if I broke his model airplane

/thread

DO NOT

same desu

Nah he is actually pretty strong

You really think you're strong enough to beat a LION up? Get real dumbass.

he'd kick your ass bro

Not Sup Forums
But I think I can take her

E V E R Y B O D Y G E T 'S W H A T H E Y W A N T

She deserves it.

Hasn't she been through enough already?

>implying you take Arthur, who can OHKO anything he can punch with a broken model plane equipped

He was pretty mighty imo

>implying
He'd fuck you up

In the late hour of the night, you turn off your computer after browsing the boards. There's some hope you'll get enough sleep tonight. You turn the lights off and close the curtains. Dying to sleep you lay in bed.

As silence falls on your home, a low creak stirs the quiet hallway. You look at the bedroom door. Did you leave it open? Assured it was nothing, you fall to sleep.

Another creak lurches into the night. This time you rise, startled by a shadow in the hallway. However, it is a mere reflection shown in a painting hanging there. Was there always a portrait there?
Nevertheless, you attempt to rest again. This must be an old house.

Suddenly, a murmur sounds from the hallway. It could have been garbled speech, but the noise is too abstract to tell. You shout to anyone there, warning them. Rising from your bed you notice something in the painting at the end of the hall, but darkness obscures the inage too much to tell.

You get up from bed, and walk toward the door. The murmurs and creaks rouse into a dull roar.

"I ..OL... ...U ..T T.. T...CH ..T..."

You approach the painting, ignoring what could be words. As you tread lightly down the hallway, the shadows from the painting disperse, as if fleeing in fear.

"I... T..LD Y... NO... T..T...T...."

You can make out the painting, but the image doesn't register. Heart pounding you step ever closer...

"I TOLD YOU...."

As if all at once, the portrait becomes clear! It was the very aardvark you claimed you could beat in an internet forum. But where did this painting come from? As your fingers go for the glass...

"NOT TO TOUCH IT!"

A shrill scream bellows from behind you! IT'S HIM! THE AARDVARK! HIS FIST IS RAISED, POISED FOR A DEADLY BLOW! HE WAITS FOR YOU TO HIT HIM! THE CREATURE IS DYING FOR YOU TO HIT HIM! YOUR KNEES BUCKLE AS YOU COLLAPSE TO THE ICE COLD FLOOR, AS IF THE GRIPS OF THE REAPER HAVE COME TO TAKE YOU! DO YOU FIGHT BACK? CAN YOU TAKE HIM LIKE YOU CLAIMED?

i bet i could kick this guy's ass

I mean, she's a doll, she can't really put up a fight, compared to a cyclopse (who's fairly hyperactive) and a banshee.
I love her but at the same time I want to see her get beat up, and I have a boner now.

Your funeral.

More like in bed, amirite?

why would anyone want to beat Arthur?

>edgy thread
now it makes sense.

Did he ever actually kick anyone's ass?

Several times. Not nearly as much as he implies, but he's definitely strong enough to probably kick your ass.

Who would win?

I could fuck up this fish guy here, but only if I got the drop on him.

6'2, 220 lbs, played football in high school, got in a lot of scraps in his youth, has kicked a few asses on the show. Can probably beat up most people here.

Break her back.

how was this not posted?

it was

>Beating a bear
You're gonna die user.

I'd rather molest that one girl who was the focus of the series of unfortunate events spoof episode
Sue, I think?

Both of them. At the same time, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=B8Wogq4WXTk

Bitch deserved it. Justice for Arthur.

He kicked ass, I mean he LITERALLY kicked ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=0itQFNwe_kU

>image not related

He's light work.

Not until we go full viscous never ending cycle of abuse mode.

>tears through a chain link fence designed to shield spectators on a racetrack with a kick
Can we just acknowledge that for a second? I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.

>Not Sup Forums
Then don't post it, faggot.

He's an aardvark.

Where would Hank's rank be in a power level chart?

nah, you'd have to bribe him to take a dive.

though I couldn't tell you how much he would need

easy

Okay that's pretty funny

Memes aside, I'm sure I can take Tommy Monaghan. Hell, anyone here can take him, he lost every physical fight he's been in.

He's clearly an experienced fighter from all his sister assaulting.

Also the ass is fat.

Hi Henchman 1

Didn't you watch KOTHZ? Once he uses Propane Accessories, you're done.

t. Supercow

I box and I have youth on my side, probably wont be an easy win, but I think I could take him.

>Hold on let me OW OW OW OW OW OW OW