Leaf Natives

Fellow canucks, what do you think about the first nations people living in/near your community? They are 90% scum here in SK.

How do we solve the native problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcoDN-RqNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Picture is relevant.

One of my coworkers is half native, and he's a pretty good guy. Most in BC are pretty shitty though

I live in Saskatoon.

I haven't met any natives that are fucking featherniggers, but I've seen them on the news, especially at protests.

We stole their land and god will punish us for it one day

Pic related

This. They keep driving the price up, I just want clean teeth.

Most of them are useless fucks in Edmonton. I've only met a few decent ones. Maybe if we get the government to build some special schools for them we can solve the problem

It's best not to use mouth wash as it kills the healthy bacteria in your mouth.

I found that Métis are generally swell people, especially if they identify with their non-abo side

The reason not to use it is because alcohol mouthwash increases oral cancer risk

Hi user. Willowgrove here.
How do you feel about the new mayor?

They seem okay. I just recently moved to a city that has them though and everyone says they steal things so i'm not sure.

Schools are a bad idea user, too much of a stigma around here. I would suggest sending them somewhere with a more positive connotation, like camping, for instance.
Guys seriously don't ruin mouthwash for me, it does wonders for my breath and gums. I need that shit.

Fucking cache, you sage-in-all-fields one thread and suddenly you're tripfagging.

I live in the suburbs and once I went to Banff for three days and forgot to close the garage. My 2 bikes were gone when i came back and my neighbors said they saw some natives lurking recently

What you say isn't wrong, but the effects of residential schooling is still being felt by a lot of people in the native community. Many NA people lack basic kinds of education, leading to many other negative outcomes.

I'm in Willowgrove as well.

Very good. I voted for Clark. He was by far the best candidate. Glad Atchison is gone and jew Kelley Moore didn't win.

>Fellow canucks, what do you think about the first nations people living in/near your community?

Montrealfag here. They form a good portion of the bums here and the local reserve here is fucking depressing. Even fucking Park Ex is better than that shithole.

>How do we solve the native problem?

I dunno. Probably they need to stop whining about the past and start building for the future. They need to stop pretending that they are "independent" nations, they aren't and nothing good can come from pretending that they are.

Small world. Go to the Uni user?

110% shitty in Mb

I work with natives. Some are okay. Some are the drains of society.

They're basically subhumans but I still kind of feel bad for them

They're genuinely nice but just so fucked out of their minds

I blame their corrupt leaders. Natives would be fine if they just integrated

Nah, I did my post secondary through sask polytech and got my machinist certificate.

another stoonbro reporting in.

Used to live near 8th/broadway, then willowgrove, now in stonebridge. Fuck Attridge drive.

Broadway is top comfy. I frequently shop at Bulk Cheese warehouse.

Manitoba here, their shit

Native Americans are pretty chill. It's niggers that I worry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgcoDN-RqNU

Shit, see, this is why you don't relax.

>used to work downtown
>sketchy area near a soup kitchen and guberment housing
>druken natives hanging around LCBO all day 7 days a week trading bus tickets for change
>notice drunken natives passed out on street literally every day
>start counting them on my way to work

my record was 5 passed out natives in a maybe 5 block distance (bonus points for mother and 12 year old son passed out combo on sidewalk (in the morning too))

I don't particularly feel sorry for them and I don't feel guilty about shit, but I don't hate them either. Their way of life is gone and will never return, their culture is reduced to an oddity paraded around for tourism money, may as well be passed out on the sidewalk at that point tbf.

We'd better tread lightly in the coming decades or they'll be laughing at us whites when we end up in the same position as them

Man i dont envy stonebridge people. Seems like you're so far away from everything

Me too

Broadway is great but sometimes gets too hipstery. Like Vinyl Diner, great records but the owner's a nu male cunt