>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra Annual #1 (Aug 23)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13776468
starwars.com/news/phasma-excerpt-first-order-captain-journey-begins?cmp=smc|1047074248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a boy, Sheev

What is he, Sup Forums?

Porgs!

>ywn fuck Snokes foreheadpucci

>Aphra Annual #1 starts off with Trandos hunting for rugs on Kashyyyk

Star Destroyers are best ships

Story was eh, but the art was pretty damn nice.

Twi'lek master race is here people calm down.

At this point nothing will be interesting/live up to hype.

that ST in a nutshell

remember the old days when a lot of fans said snoke is plagueis

/swco/ remembers

Some people still think that

People will be thinking it until the trilogy ends

WE WUZ KANGS

I feel like I should read this, just for the hell of it.

Maybe when my backlog gets smaller

WE WUZ KANGS and shiiiiIIT nigger

Would you let them spitroast you /swco/?

Yes Sup Forums your meme is very epic and cool. Please fuck off back to your white supremacist board now.

why are female Jedi cock teasers,

NO dickgirls

I'm not from Sup Forums or go to Sup Forums

liking the new bombers look.

I think I know how this is going down

>Poe his x wing squads and the new bombers are defending a planet from the first order new ship
>on the ground the new at-at are attacking Finn and his team
>Luke and Rey are fighting kylo ren and his knights

at the same time or one at a time.

They're retarded desu

strawpoll.me/13776468

These look like dedicated bombers too, something you rarely see in Star Wars.

Stop shilling your polls

When are we getting more Commander Cody? He was a great guy.

Never even though he was best boy just doing his job.

>NO dickgirls
user please I know you want to succ this

this is art

pegging better

god, from the thumbnail I thought that was Palpatine Mpreg art.

>Dash Rendar and Galen Marek will never appear in a movie

Feels bad man

A very gaudy alien in desperate need of facial reconstruction surgery

>Galen Marek

Starkiller was ugly edgy Lord that no one will miss.

feels good man

>Starkiller base was an ugly edgy weapon that no one will miss.

Friendly reminder that Filoni seriously considered featuring him in Rebels as an Inquisitor.

>they actually stole the name too

why

If it was just a nod, and not Starkiller in his entirety, I wouldn't mind that
but the Galen we got is ten times better

iirc it's what Luke was called in the original script

>Implying Galen wouldn't beat down all of the main cast within a minute

Considering Thrawn wasn't a full 1:1 version of his Legends self, what makes you think Starkiller would have been?

Was it kino?

>Ugly
Are you insane?

It was never going to be Starkiller. Filoni likely just semi-seriously considered getting his boy Witwer on the show as his original character, but ultimately decided against it because the fans would never have accepted it. Anti-Starkillerfags would have hated his very existence, and Starkillerfags would have hated that he was nobody special; Just an Inquisitor who ironically would have been killed by Maul in TotA anyways.

extra toppings

starwars.com/news/phasma-excerpt-first-order-captain-journey-begins?cmp=smc|1047074248
Phasma Preview

>Phasma comes from a primitive planet called Parnassos where they are literally native American level savages with barely any tech.
>Someone placed an automated turret system above the planet and it shot down megacuck Brendol Hux's ship. He offers to bring any of the savages that gather to pilfer from the downed ship back to the FO, and Phasma volunteers.

Starkiller base should have have been home to first order civilians or an entire race being used as human shields, which prevents the resistance/republic from trying to destroy it straight away. and obviously an entire planet wouldnt have some stupidly exploitable weakness that would allow it to be destroyed by a janitor and a single xwing right? instead they should have tried to capture it and later are forced contemplate whether or not to use it when the situation with the first order worsens.

>Phasma is Hux's mom

phasma should just be part of a group of prototypes for kylo rens clone army that he wanted in TFA and the useless incompetent TFA phasma is dead

By great you mean worst right?

>I haven't read Aftermath
Armitage is born before Endor happens to a kitchen wench Brendol knocked up on Arkanis

And suddenly, Shadaloo Dolls are popping up in my head.

An angel

I still don't understand why is she so important despite being just a captain

Hopefully we'll get to see more of special stormie variants like her

>He offers to bring any of the savages that gather to pilfer from the downed ship back to the FO
So phasma's story begins with rummaging around trash
pottery

So would shipping Hux and Phasma be called Phux?

no, it's kys

> just bringing Phasmas NAME up generates butthurt

Phasma watches as another clan on her planet steals from the ship and only appears near the ship once Brendol makes his deal to bring people back to the FO. She intended to go rummage through the crash site, but never ends up doing it.

>Phasma is the Flintstones

I'm actually interested in Phasma. I liked her.

No that's Wolfe. Fucking Filoni and his shitty OC

mouse... easy on the shilling

intothetrashshegoes.jpg

Is this thread safe?

So,how much do you think will TLJ divide the fanbase?

>likes something
>SHILL
easy on the shitposting
I don't get why people are so bootyblasted about it. They built her up, only to throw her away.

It'll only divide the 'TOLD YOU THE ST WAS SHIT' and the 'yeah it was okay' into a shitflinging fight that ends with people being called shills for liking something. So it'll be the same

depends on what rumors if any are true and if it's an ESB remake

as much (if not more) than TFA

meant to reply to

TLJ will divide the normies.

However, the core fanbase already got bamboozled by TFA, if anything the new movie will help focus things a little.

We'll either be able to firmly like the direction of the ST, or hate it. Currently right now, we can't do that, because we're only 1 movie in, and a lot of TFA's mess comes independently from JJ and doesn't reflect the future plans Lucasfilm has for the ST.

TLJ will be the defining point where the core fans can pick a side. This is the real red pill. And its terrifying.

>Us
>we
some people will like it, some won't. There's nothing wrong with this, being a true fan doesn't exist.

>we
>jj bitching
>red pill
You couldn't be less of a """true, core fan""" if you tried.

I'm running a Star Wars campaign and I've got a question regarding podracing. Humans are said to be unable to podrace because their physiology is not sophisticated enough to handle the extreme speeds at which the pod is flown. Thus why only a Force-sensitive human like Anakin, with assisted reflexes, is able to do so. But I've never been sure if this applies to near-humans as well. You sure don't see any near-humans in the podrace, they are all physically quite different except perhaps for Ody Mandrell, but even he is a CGI creation rather than a human in makeup or a mask. So my question is, should a Chiss or Mirialan (essentially painted humans) be able to podrace? A Twi-Lek or Togruta (humans with funny attachments)? A Rodian or a Duros (humans in masks)? What do you guys think?

Good point, here's a new flow chart for swco to use.

Fuck off Pegg

Not trying to meme, but /tg/ would be a WAY better place to ask.

I mean, at this point where our only bit of information related to podracing is TPM, you can make up whatever you want in terms of near-humans being able to do it or not. It's not likely that we'll ever get podracing as a focus in the future, or any extra information about it, so going with a headcanon would be best.
Plus if it turns out that you or your players don't like it, you can change it to be something different in another campaign.

So who was the Phantom Menace? it was Sheev, right?

Wouldn't surprise me. People still believe that Finn is a clone.

The blu ray collection is perfect. The only downside is the retarded NO in ROTJ.

It was Anakin

Maul did more to "menace" the Jedi actively in TPM than Sheev did.

No, the "Phantom" Menace is the Trade Federation's slimy practices and the looming Separatist crisis. They are the "phantom", the "ghoul", the "ghost", the "apparition" of a threat, the form but not the substance, utterly immaterial - the REAL threat behind this smoke and mirrors is the Sith, which the presence of Darth Maul proves is no phantom.

The "No!" is not even bad IMO

I still think the only insufferably OT edit is the hideous dysfunctional sarlacc beak. It was much better as a simple duneworm mouth.

THIS.

ROTJ is my favorite movie of all time but some of the SE changes are really questionable.

I don't mind any other SE edit, I just HATE that jarring ugly beaked penis tongue. It was so much cooler watching the thugs get dragged down into the toothy maw instead of enveloped by a painfully obvious CGI worm that obviously could not actually engulf and swallow the poor sap and was basically just being photoshopped over. Nothing else in the movies bothers me as much as that.

It doesnt even look bad though

I want him to get a comic or something. All the names clones should get one.

the star destroyer, a ship which is pretty much just a big triangle, has had some remarkably good design to keep it interesting for such a long time, but that last one..

>ignoring the arquitens, acclamator, quasar fire, cargo ship, maxima A
>ignoring all the EU ships
there is literally NOTHING wrong with the new ship

a lot of those are still better than the giant flat pizza slice. its just uninteresting
>ignoring all the EU ships
dont mind if i do

>don't mind if I do
smart opinion desu, but it's still unfair to deride the new design when the acclamator, arquitens, interdictor, quasar fire, and cargo ship are flat on at least one side

The only OT SE changes I actually think benefitted the movies are

1: When Han is chasing the Stormtroopers them leading him into a hanger full of more troopers was better than Han chasing them and then they just turn around when they remember they outnumber him and start chasing him.

2: The face change of Palp's hologram in ESB so he looks like Palp in ROTJ