Where'd all the South Korea threads go?

Is the sliding really that bad? Did it somehow turn out to be fake? Is this old news, and Sup Forums doesn't really care anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/2016/10/choi-gate-represents-de-facto-collapse-of-s-korean-govt-n-korea-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, the following thread fell off before I could bump it.

and url in case the post link doesn't work

Huh. Didn't know it did that.

bump

lewd bump

bumping again

>real shill hours

>Frail asian feminists think they can win a war against military trained men
Wat?
With their jaws all being shaved down so they can look pretty you'd be able to break them with one punch.
This shit is insane.
I knew Korea had a horrible feminist problem, but this is crazy.

I bumped so hard, and memed so far
In the end, the shills are even faster

10/10 wud bump

Bump

Please, keep bumping this thread

For the tits or the visibility? Because I'm almost out of bump chan.

Why aren't the Australians bumping this?

Wait a tick. That's decently rare.

Bump.
I used to think Korea was pretty cool, until I actually went there and saw that you've got censored internet.
Then went to Korea University and saw that you had female only study rooms.
Chicken and beer was bretty good though

What do we do now that it's uncorked?

hey

Hmm. Why would korea do this.

Here's what I wonder....

Like, they're women, right? They want legitimate gender war, right? This is THE perfect time for the men to finally beat the South Korean women back to the 1950's. Why not tell those bitches to shut the fuck up and punch them in the their cock sucking holes? Seriously. Men are physically stronger, more rational and calm, they should easily be able to collectively put the South Korean bitch back in her place. If a cunt is acting like cunt it's time to start slapping her around like a cunt. And I don't mean a "this is a warning shot next time I'll really mean it" type of thing, I mean a "I am going to wipe your entire existence from the history books with one god damn punch to fucking throat, and then we'll see if you want a violent gender war" type shit.

Men, we're here. Women aren't looking for equality. They're looking to bury us off the face of this earth. It's time. It's time to step back into society instead of watching women horribly lead it. It's time to remind them that we can give or take any of their rights away in one swift motion. It's time to beat these bitches back in check.

Yeah it's pretty fucking weird.
I'm pretty sure up until recently Korean men had good control over their women.
I mean they only recently made it so raping your wife was illegal

I've been seeing a lot fewer aussies the last couple months, and their shitposting density has dropped considerably. I'm worried about you guys.

It's 4pm on a friday.
Most of us are probably at work or getting ready to get shitfaced on goon to celebrate the weekend

South Korea is already extremely sexually conservative, you dumbshit. As for the OP, if you believe that a grassroots feminist organization is seriously terrorizing/pulling the strings of S. Korean society, I have a bridge to sell you on the moon.

gook here
this man knows what's up

They are posting pictures of their murdered male fetuses and making jokes about it. They're decorating public places with their used maxi pads. I think both deserve a good shit kicking.

>grassroots feminist organization
more like astroturf tier organization
so many fucking signs in English instead of turtle runes should tell you it is manufactured by the globalist shills in an attempt to fuck SK over

dang wtf did korean guys do to all the korean girls? they seem like they are really mad

Reminder that South Koreans are the Jews of Asia. They revere Jewish ethics and the Jewish way of life.

Also, the 8 goddesses are probably hot as fuck.

the girls found out about YOUR girls
>and since whites are doing it, they must be right
and like clockwork, here we are now

BUMP

They also study hebrew and the talmud a lot for some reason.

so this is all about a shortage of BBC on the peninsula?

It's always bemused me how there are so many super high power Chinese billionaire women, and their society has not been infected by feminism. The bitches just go out and make benjamins.

I guess being smart and hard-working delivers better results than being a whiny, entitled, offended cunt.

a shortage of state cock
the state is their husband at this point
and so are your women

So many high powered chinese billionaire women
Wut. Who?

She invented a pushup bra.

Why would females willingly provoke the wrath of males?

Bump don't let this slide again

So is this stuff in OP actually happening or is just LARPing?

Lets be honest no Chinese citizen has invented anything in a century.

It's true

excuse me I do believe you are talking out your ass

I stumbled on this (pic related), but there are no sources for:
- the secret society stuff
- Soros and Clinton links
- Feminist radical links

Fucking coreans no life, stop playing SC2 and help up kick some truth out of these memes.

Can someone just brief me on what happened, with sources? I think this scandal deserves more attention.

holy fuck we need a south korea /gen/ all this shit is amazing

this is what happens when women can vote, they destroy society

why don't south korean men all go on strike for a month?

then the north would invade

i read an article about some chick whose company manufacturers all the glass for smartphone screens.. and other shit

that would be pretty fucking cool at this point.

It seems like very jewish influence because this mindset and behaviors are totally unnatural and ostensibly completely opposite from normal Korean culture and society.

The very idea to eliminate all males from the society is so antithetical to biologic instincts and imperative. I agree with OPs image poster that Korea is a microcosm and test case for jews and their insane SJWism, on steroids. This is comparable to how they destroyed S. Africa and now it is an unending house of horrors for the white people there.

Does that sound right or no?

Spoke to friend in Korea. Can confirm, IT'S HAPPENING. They'll be a big anti government demonstration tomorrow. They are super angry about the 'president and a woman called Choi Sunsil'
Mainstream media now started reporting the story but they tried to hide it until the evidence got too strong. Not sure how much the gender war aspect is being reported there. The scandal is focused on sharing government secrets.

President of worst Korea came out and said she was just a puppet for some Psychic.

Thing is, will the gooks manage to purge and stymie the globalist infiltration or will it be swept under a rug and a new puppet put in place?

Kim Il Sung must be raughing at this irony

I just found out about this 8 goddesses shit. What the fuck is going on? How deep does this fucking shit go?

>Also, the 8 goddesses are probably hot as fuck.
The 8 goddesses would probably castrate you and not in a sexual way.

I would like to know what experiments he was talking about its the same story here

>female president in 2013
>we had the kirchenr cunt since 2007

>But feminism magically ramped up with our current president

Bump

Choi gate represents “de-facto collapse” of S. Korean govt, N.Korea says

nknews.org/2016/10/choi-gate-represents-de-facto-collapse-of-s-korean-govt-n-korea-says/

We need to fucking invade South Korea, I don't want people to live like this.

TL;DR

there are two separate stories going on right now.

1. President Park has come out and apologized for consulting her strange religious friend/mentor's daughter. The woman's name is Choi Soon-Sil, and she's basically a Rasputin-like figure. Prior to the news breaking, there were conspiracy theories and other leaks about President Park being controlled by a group called the "8 Goddesses" with Choi supposedly one of them. The news media outlets are reporting the Park and Choi story, but none have mentioned the 8 Goddesses (that I've read at least)

2. There is a group of rad fems in South Korea called the Megalians that have been making news recently, due to their shocking photos or aborted male fetuses, conspiracy to murder male bosses, and general "kill all men" attitude. They were always obnoxious, but at least they were fringe until Nexon fired a supposed Megalian. Leftist news outlets and magazines, in a rush to virtue-signal, criticized Nexon and supported Megalia without learning the whole story. With the spotlight on them, the Megalians have been growing, and they've become more and more brazen. This is a separate story from the Park/Choi story, and it has more to do with the video game and webcomics groups than with the general government. It's also been going on for some time, while the Park/Choi story is very recent.

It's only Sup Forums that has been linking the stories together. Is it one big conspiracy with links to Soros and the Jews and whatnot? Maybe, maybe not. But for the time being there's no clear link between the two stories.

>you either die a North Korea or live long enough to see yourself turn into South Korea

Holy shit, how the fuck did South Korea become WORSE than North Korea

Are they really separate though? Seems to me there is a natural synergy.

Have any southern norks confirmed?

>hot as fuck

meh. She has the deadpan expression of a psychopath.

bump

I was reading a Korean times article and some guy from an opposition party called her a "some gangnam ajumma" so funny