Matt Reeves: "Batman is part of DCEU"

Fuck disney shills and their paid fake news

twitter.com/mattreevesLA/status/900784577802678272

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/the-batman-not-part-of-the-dc-extended-universe/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwVE3nmLv7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, that's assuring. Would've preferred him saying DCEU instead of just the DCU, but maybe that's just my fucking autism.

Disney sponsored fake news BTFO again. Reminder that Mouseketeers are out there trying to twist the news to spread disinformation and provide slander.

Oh look more mouseketeer bullshit being exposed

This kills the Crisis

Yeah well Ayer's still gone, GCS is dead and so is JLD so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah basically it's like WW and it will only be focused on the title character. People should probably ask for clarification on things before losing their shit.

Kek holy fuck, good for WB completely derailing these dumbass Disney sponsored shills as soon as it starts. I wonder how much money Disney wasted on this.

>GCS is dead

This one still hurts.

Fucking Trump and DCEU cucks don't understand what fake news is as usually. He said X. They just said, Matt Reeves says X, what does this mean? They didn't make up a story where Affleck buttfucked Jared Leto.

>Ayer is gone
>GCS being changed to something else
>JLD in limbo
Those are all good things though.

>D.C. Universe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the most obvious damage control response. Why didn't he say Extended Universe?

Figures DCfriends would use this. But hey, gotta patch up the crumble cinematic universe, even if it is temporary.

They tried to spin it as such you little bitch and you know it. BTFO, WW will win the 2nd Oscar for DC, JL will be a success and Aquaman will be pure kino.

Bury your little children universe, it'll be mercy.

>WW will win the 2nd Oscar for DC
I think you mean 6th.

You guys are both cancer.

Right, because this title...
>slashfilm.com/the-batman-not-part-of-the-dc-extended-universe/

...means "What could does this mean?".

Ok, that's good, but now all we need is confirmation that Ben will still be Bats or not.

Nah, I was a Xfan, Disney can go fuck themselves with a hot butter knife

How many fucking times does Ben have to say it? Youre retarded.

I would love this.

I think he should set a twitter bit to just tweet "I am still Batman btw" every other day.

>S-stop saying mean things to my corporate overlords

You're pathetic.

Honestly props to him for not freaking out by now. Id be annoyed as fuck if news outlets kept reaching out to me to ask me if I was still playing a role I've already confirmed I am playing at least half a dozen times.

Just one embarrassment after another for you DChumps, eh?

Now you'really picking up even more of our trash

Yeah dude having the highest grossing female directed film of all time and the world's most popular comic book character sure is embarrassing.

0.25c have been deposited into your shilling account, well done loyal Mouseketeer.

So do you see Disney shills everywhere or...?

>DC universe
>not DC extended universe
>Batman will be Batman
>not Ben will be Batman
Rumour is true

Nah but when every click bait site publishes the same bs article about a comment made a month ago on the same day its pretty suspect.

>Supporting console wars
He's not the pathetic one.

>multiple clickbait sites run the same revenue to get that revenue
Really fires up the neurons...

>highest grossing female directed film of all time
>This originally went to Fifty Shades of Grey
Kek

How so? One is a comic book conpany that makes good comics, the other was bought out and dissolved into a cancerous propaganda machine who only cares about money.

Everyone who doesn't like DC is either a Disneyshill or a falseflag

Wonder Woman was good but there was literally nothing worthy oscar except chris pine as a supportive cast, the guy saved the movie from Gal mediocre acting and was actually better than most MCU protagonist actors

>Wonder Woman was good

It isn't dead, Variety corrected their news. And that makes it funnier. Now the Warner has 6 Batman movies in production.

Really wish they'd make the Flash movie not in the DCEU or figure out some other way to replace the horribly miscast Barry and Iris.

Comics haven't even fixed modern Barry and Iris yet despite the Rebirth magic, there's no hope for adaptions.

There was literally nothing to misinterpret. Why are mouse niggers so scared of Batman??

it was, I mean for capeshit standards

Oh wow, this is even worse, now it's doomed from the start.

Fuck you Pajeet

>3 whites
>3 blacks
>1 beaner
>1 nippon

Where is the Pajeet?

I want to get my picture taken with Booker T.

>DC Pajeet
>Marvel is the one explicitly trying to market heavily in India
>Include Indian wedding in Homecoming
Mouseketeers need to read their instruction packet more carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwVE3nmLv7s

Go to bed Rajesh.

Actually they deemed the Matrix directors as highest grossing. (not bullshitting)

>there are sad little insecure men who actually believe this tinfoil hat boogeyman bullshit

what the fuck is going on?

can someone explain what the fuck is happening?
and don't be an asshole, just what is happening

Clickbait sites will make an article of any rumor, true or false, because idiots will click to read it

Snyderfags think this happens exclusively because of Marvel

delusional and paranoid

>our
hello Disney

thanks user
have a nice day/night

>All those buzzword
Whatever gets you through the night I guess

Why are MCU shills on Sup Forums constantly trying to push literal actual fake news?

>WONDER WOMAN IS A BLUNDER SAYS INSIDE SOURCES!
>BEN AFFLECK OUT AS BATMAN!
>BATMAN ISN'T CANON!

have some fucking dignity you god damn shills

>Fuck disney shills and their paid fake news
>Implying Disney jews would waste money adding fuel to an already burning train wreck.

>if I'M a paid shill then everyone else must be too!
I can't think of any other reason short of real autism that anyone would actively white knight a shitty movie universe made exclusively to take money from children and teens that think dark lighting and muted colors = mature story telling.

This. Mouseshilling has gotten 10x worse since Wonder Woman was a massive success and btfo'd everything else.

Reminder that Warner is the only company 100% confirmed of buying reviews.

If this "paid shill" conspiracy theory is true, then why doesn't DC just pay them to say nice things?

Checkmate, DCEUcks

>Implying Disney jews would waste money adding fuel to an already burning train wreck.
But they made Spiderflop Ironmancoming. Which has made less than DC's BvS and Wonder Woman blowing it the fuck out.

>...for video games

and the streak of DC's never ending BTFOification continues

>All of the self-congratulatory back-patting Hollywood’s been doing over Wonder Woman has been so misguided. She’s an objectified icon, and it’s just male Hollywood doing the same old thing!” Cameron told the Guardian. “To me, it’s a step backwards,” he continued. “Sarah Connor was not a beauty icon. She was strong, she was troubled, she was a terrible mother, and she earned the respect of the audience through pure grit. And to me, [the benefit of characters like Sarah] is so obvious. I mean, half the audience is female!”

>The director said he’s not sure why the movie biz lacks strong and nuanced female characters, but he’s tired of having to continually point this out to all of us. “There are many women in power in Hollywood and they do get to guide and shape what films get made. I think — no, I can’t account for it,” he said. “Because how many times do I have to demonstrate the same thing over again? I feel like I’m shouting in a wind tunnel!” Uh, yeah, same.

Actually they paid PDP which everyone essentially does. The same indiedevs that would decry him would sell their first born for him to play their game for the advertisement. He brings even dead games back to life. I remembered when Dark Souls multiplayer was barren until he played it.

>James Cameron praises Zack Snyder
>shits on Wonder Woman
good taste.

>waaaahh remember that movie I did? why isn't Wonder Woman exactly like Sara Connor? Guys pay attention to meeeee

>Mouseketeers struggling so bad they're turning to James "Genysis is a renaissance" Cameron.

I dunno James, you kinda went completely JUST in your old age considering you made the biggest damsel in distress of the syfy genre with Neytiri...

Maybe Matt "fuckboy" Reeves should watch what he says in interviews?

>Implying any of that is bad

Fuck you, Cameron, where's my Battle Angel Alita movie? I don't want to see your faggoty blue cat people any more.

Maybe you shouldn't be so fucking retarded? Stop twisting words just to get them to mean what you want them to mean.

I'd blame MCU for ruining cognitive thought, but they're just pandering to you fly eating retards that I can't really fault them for wanting to make a easy buck.

>please see my blue cat movie :(

To be fair, there's only one MCU, while DC/WB did just announce that side universe shit with the Joker Origin movie nonsense not but a day or so before Reeves comments came out. Everywhere I read said that it would end up confusing people, and lo and behold, it sorta did. Not to say most aren't fucking idiots for thinking Batman of all things wouldn't be set in the main movie universe, it's clear what he meant, but still.

>while DC/WB did just announce that side universe shit with the Joker Origin movie nonsense not but a day or so before Reeves comments came out.
For all we know, the joker movie can also mean the same thing that Matt revised, as in there won't be some overarching narrative to kowtow to. It's pointless making heads or tails because the movie will likely get botched.

>not but a day or so before Reeves comments came out
That quote came from a podcast that was released a month ago.

>BEN AFFLECK OUT AS BATMAN!
But that one is true

keep telling yourself that baby mouse cuck. It'll be true someday

you forgot
>JAMES WAN WANTS OUT

>If this "paid shill" conspiracy theory is true, then why doesn't DC just pay them to say nice things?
Because our company has integrity, unlike yours

>"That's a nice movie you got there. Be a shame if some...bad rumors were to pop up on social media. Here's my fee..."

>why doesn't DC squash a conspiracy by creating one of their own.

MCU shill BTFO thread? Just say the word

Because Warner Bros is a serious studio, they have won more oscars than any other studio in this century. Disney is just a toy company making 2 hour long ads for theaters

They didn't announce shit, it was more fake news just like this. Jesus christ quips are really poison for the brain, aren't they?

Bump ;^)

They haven't announced anything, it's all "Insider" stuff.
Just like how "Wonder Woman is a mess!".

He literally said that he likes working on DCEU and that Batman is his favorite character.

>where's my Battle Angel Alita movie?

Next year. But Cameron handed it over to Robert Rodriguez.

Disney is going all out.

This is true tho

Disney pays a bunch of money to run hit pieces before every DC movie.