The Amazing PC-Man

>Spider-Man doesn't make fun of Kingpin's weight anymore because of modern SJW culture
Fuck you, Zdarsky. And fuck you, Marvel.

When people get triggered by this stuff, if I'm not reading it I never know if it's current or like years old because people just go looking for shit to drive them into a rage (for some reason).

Anyway yeah that's not very funny, Zdarksy is normally funnier.

Are lefties still allowed to say redneck? Shouldn't it be banned because of the classist connotation?

No. Because Rednecks supported Emperor Two-Scoops, which means they should be gassed in camps.

Just like Superman Origins should be changed so he landed in the city and actually got to meet a black person like Mark Waid says.

>tfw plumber and know exactly what a toilet for someone the size of kingpin would have to look like

Their whiteness overrides their class when it comes to what humor is acceptable. Making fun of poor white people is ok, making fun of poor minorities is not.

Poor white people being loud retards that throw white power rallies doesnt help their case either.

Where does it say redneck in the comic?

Poor minorities are generally way worse than poor whites in terms of violent crime, funnily enough. Except maybe Asians, I guess but they don't count for reasons.

Post the part where he meets Iron Heart. It's pure cringe.

what kind?

Note: not even disagreeing with you, but none of these posts have anything to do with the comic and are just you wanting to bitch about lefties and the media, so take it to the right board.

>expecting any better from the the writer of Howard the Cuck
It's perhaps for the best that Gerber didn't live to see the current state of Marlel.

Those rally goers were middle class fuckers in polos working white collar jobs, leave the poor out of it.

Source? I want to see where this goes

Failing that, what's the best Kingpin comic?

Well duh OP, it's 2017!

OP is from Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #3 it came out literally yesterday check the win o

Wow, when I saved this image I felt pretty secure in the fact that I wouldn't be able to find a more ham-handed comic book page. You have proved me wrong.

Just read Frank Miller's Daredevil.
I know Kingpin had his own mini in 2003 about his origins and I loved it when I read it, but I was a fucking kid. I don't know if it holds up at all.

Service and repair, used to do residential work but quit because it was too much bother to go out to the latest harebrained condo development in the middle of nowhere.

Remember when people were actually excited about this because they wanted ANYONE but Slott writing a Spider-Man solo? Good times.

Howard the Duck MAX was an unashamed author tract. The last issue was called Creator's Rights and of course it was an allegory about working for the big two.

Well maybe if you prayed for Zeb Wells to come back, this could've been avoided.

>Zdarksy is normally funnier

That is fucking savage.

Yeah, but that issue was actually pretty interesting. It makes sense for an author to make a tract about working in the comics industry in a comic. It's not like the author is pushing their political agenda using the comic.

Woulda been better if he'd said "I'll show you forced entry."

And then raped the Kingpin, while whispering in his ear "nobody will ever believe you".

And raped him?

Is this real? It's one of the worst written pages I've ever seen.

>>Spider-Man doesn't make fun of Kingpin's weight anymore because of modern SJW culture
I'll believe it but I read it more as spidey not wanting to go after low hanging fruit. Not that kingpin would know what fruit looks like.

That's nuMarvel for ya.

hey fruit has sugar in it

To me it seems more like Spideys being sarcastic. Im more offended by Human Torch going STAND DOWN IM A COSMIC LEVEL SUPER HERO!

We live in a day and age where you can't make fun of evil people because some asshat will have their feelings hurt

Anything with the word candy or fried next to it no longer counts as fruit ya stuffed motherfucker. So damn fat Dobson couldn't inflate you.

How so?

Howard always dealt with political issues. He ran for president in the 70s.

Isnt that the joke?

this.

>Sup Forums loses their shit over a character not being insulted for their weight

>also loses their shit over a character being insulted for being white

Which superficial physical traits are acceptable to mock?

I was pretty surprised at that because I wondered if they read his Howard the Duck miniseries.

I was so bored by yesterday's story time I missed that. What a terrible book. It's like its only purpose is making Slott not look so bad.

I think that's the point. It's okay to mock white people but not fat people, even though one is something you can change and the other isn't.

Weight is a big one (pardon the pun), because outside of an exceeding small amount of conditions, there's really no one to blame for it but yourself. You can eat nothing but pizza and still lose weight. It's just energy in and energy out.

Skin colour, race, whats between your legs, being unattractive - these are all just shit you're born with. Any ribbing with these should only be in good fun, not actually abusive or demeaning.

Terrible grooming, hygiene, fashion and other chosen traits should be fine for mockery.

>superficial
More like subcutaneous.

Beauty is only skin deep, everything under that is fat.

Don't be biased.
If Spider-Man went all
>"it's a good thing you wear a purple mask because otherwise you people all look the same" at the Prowler or
>"the weakness of all black people, the inability to swim" after throwing Prowler in the river
You'd have your answer.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

What about bones? Do you have jello bones?

Glass bones and paper skin.

Traits that we don't share

They call me the glassy man

WHAT A TWIST!

The comic is leftist media, therefore all of those posts were about the comic.

Commissioner Gordon stop!

Someone already did joke that joke, Luke cage did it.

Are there even any good conservative comics? Or shows? Or any media?

Probably no.

Yes there is.

Yes lots

Warhammer 40k
Lord of the Rings
Starship Troopers
King of the Hill
Veggie Tales
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Conservative =/= Alt right, dummy.

Alex Jones doesn't count.

Cool COMICS, faggot.

Lots of shit there.
>Conservative =/= Alt right
Tell that to the whole world.

Warhammer 40k comics are pretty good.

Gotta love those Lord of the Rings and KotH comics too huh

jesus that's up there with Riri and her schools mama! page and the yeah you are captain america falcon you are.

I thought Starship Troopers (the original book) was a satire of conservative military worship.

Plus, Lord of the Rings is about cooperation between races working together to defeat a major threat with one of the villains representing industrialization. Seems pretty liberal to me.

the orcs are just black people

Well, there is a LotR comic adaptation.
>I thought Starship Troopers (the original book) was a satire
It is not. Harry Harrison's scifi is.

>implying black people could ever organize and pose a serious threat to first world nations

>I thought Starship Troopers (the original book) was a satire of conservative military worship.
Nope, that was just the movie. The book played it completely straight.

It IS a magical setting

user asked for ANY media and I provided off the top of my head. He didn't specify comics only. Sorry you can't read.

Actually, all Verhoeven movies look like satire because they're so bad.

>Well, there is a LotR comic adaptation.
No there isn't.

It's amazing (heh) how Zdarsky managed to be worse than Slott.

No what kind of toilet
Asking for a friend

>Starship Troopers
If you mean the movie it's supposed to be satire.

Oh shit, it's true. I was thinking of The Hobbit.

>Warhammer 40k
>conservative media

Comics are leftist media. That is literally never going to change no matter how much people reeeee together in their edgy hugbox. Time to find a new hobby kiddo the Dread SJWs won't take kindly to your opinions

Same poster?

No sorry

Yes.

>Warhammer 40k

Totally left wing. 40K was created by a bunch of Brits with massive grudges against Margaret Thatcher, and it is basically about where right-wing thinking takes mankind (i.e. into a nightmare dystopia where the vast majority of humanity suffers and dies horribly in service to the fake edicts of a corpse).

40K is as conservative as Judge Dredd.

>not knowing comics and cartoons are leftist media
what the fuck are you even doing here?

It's fun to look at the archive and see the increasing frequency of "leftist media" even from as far back as that goes. You have like, 1 or 2 mentions a month on all archived boards in 2012 to... now.

Anyway, I've been on Sup Forums since before /new/ existed (but not before /n/). You're a whiny little faggot.

No, 40k was made by people who wanted to take their fantasy ripoff of DnD into SPAAAAAAAAAAACE

Kingpin's not even fat, he's just BIG.

but it actually reads like spidey is being self deprecating so whatever

blame moot for not keeping r9k dead the first time and making Sup Forums

Except the God-Emperor really is a god and there are worse things out here he helps protect us from.

Race is inexcusable to mock over because its unchangable. Fat people are fat because they are lazy subhumans, so it's ok

>Bendis was once based Spidey writer
Man, I miss the old days

But that's actually good... got the rest?

Here's the next page.

So where's America #6 anyway? I hope it isn't already cancelled, this is the epitome of so bad it's good.

>king of the hill
Riiiiiiiiiight.

>Mechanically inclined people who build intricate killing machines not out of magic, but physical reactions

It's just a joke about how cheap it is to joke about weight which Spidey totally wanted to do anyway.

I swear you cunts are the whiniest motherfuckers I know and I know a lot of people who fucked their mothers.