what's the purpose of this character?
what's the appeal?

tits and tits

Don't fuckin worry about it

>what's the appeal?
It's a sexy female Superman.

Are you retarded?

Breasts.

People stop caring about her or throw fits when the tits ago away.

user are you a homosexual?

booblet detected

Great costume, decent origin story, cool alter-ego. Just B list enough to do fetish stories/crossover crap without huge fallout from a whiny "fanbase". Which brings us to my final point, a great fanbase who may complain but will always like seeing the character appear in different work, and buy it.

she is supposed to be kryptonian that they can do funny and sexy things with. since she isn't relevant to core hero story arcs.

Sex. Just ignore her.

Hes just a kid

>What's the purpose of this character?
She was a feminist.
>What's the appeal?
Sexy, has an actual personality, interesting backstory, and involved in some pretty entertaining story lines like your pic.

Tits and being confident and not particularly uptight

Originally, she was a hard-nosed ultra-feminist Supergirl.

Then just a lot of limbo. Recently (read the last 10 years) she's been a more stubborn, angry counterpart to Superman, with some corporate espionage intrigue and genuinely light-hearted adventure stories.

I can think of two reasons.

Which are sadly not able to overpower the manface and dyke haircut.

BEWBZ

A window to see the most important thing known to man

>what's the purpose of this character?

To be a more "adult" Supergirl. Everything about Kara Zor-El was turned up to 11 with Kara Zor-L. Adventurous tomboy became brassy feminist. Girl next door became bombshell. Etc.

>what's the appeal?

It's fairly self-explanatory.

She's a wildcard. Not in the sense like Harley Quinn, but an actual, legitamate wildcard of a person. She's odd because she's an odd person. She actually reminds me of She-Hulk with her snarkiness but less "cosmopolitan".

Tits and ass.
I assume that most people that get off to her actually have not read most of her appearances.

So the reverse of Captain Marvel?

She's fun and sexy. What's to dislike?

I'm not super familiar with Power Girl but in Injustice 2 between 'rounds' one of her quotes is "For truth, justice and equality!" is this a real thing she says? If so that's fucking terrible.

an adult supergirl from another dimension would have been an ainteresting story. truth is she's boring and people only like her because she's showing her tits.
power girl? more like camwhore girl

Seriously, shut the fuck up boco.

What do you mean by "purpose"?

I miss Hiro Okamura

It's just a generic feminist line they threw in. She's not actually like that.

This the Power Girl thread?

Sometimes tiddies are all you need.

She used to be a turbo feminist for a time, until it was retconned that she was suffering allergy or some shit.

Power Girl is the only interesting Supergirl, tits or not.

It's still weird that she has literally all the power that Kal has but it feels she's often overlooked.

Are there any good arcs where she features prominently?

just read JSA

A non-pussy version of Kara. Also tits.

>batman brooding in the background

The first 12 issues of her 2009 run. Ignore the other issues.

Already have. The art style was adorable.

She's for the horny guys. Otherwise she's just some personality lacking brick who changes on the dime.

>personality lacking brick who changes on the dime.

Isn't that all comic characters at this point?

Purpose: She provides a bit of comic relief and/or ass kicking that the boy and girl scouts do not.

Appeal: Tits and ass on a version of Supergirl with a personality that is fun to be around in the right writer's hands.