Ok Sup Forums, why do asians suck at driving and feel entitled to attack me for their shitty driving? Is it cultural?

Ok Sup Forums, why do asians suck at driving and feel entitled to attack me for their shitty driving? Is it cultural?

>Be driving on the freeway with buddy on freeway
>Far left lane (no carpool lane on this stretch of highway)
>Up ahead spot a prius doing 10 under
He is doing 55 in a 65. I'm going 70 because they allow 5mph play room.
>Decide to pass him
>Downshift into fourth gear, engine roars.
I drive an e36 M3. Custom exhaust so it is loud as fuck
>Drive passed dude in prius going 68
>Asian driver.jpeg
>get back into the left lane
I didn't cut him off or anything
>now going 68mph
>look in rearview
>prius faggit is tailgating
>wat.gif
>Speed back up to 70
>He is still riding me
>I look in the rear view yelling and throwing his hands
>Decide to change lanes to see if he passes
>He follows me.
>he is still tailgating
>my exit is coming up
>continue moving over to get off
>he follows
>drive down the on ramp and get hit with the red light
>Windows down because AC is busted
>He pulls up next to us
>YOU MADDAH FUACKA
>YOU CAN'T PASS IN THIS LANE
>flipping us off
>Politely telling him that I can. He is going too slow and should move to the right.
>he starts throwing coins at us
>FUCK YOU BMW DRIVER REEE
>light turns green
>i turn left and so does he
>Pull up to another light
>he pulls up next to me again
>he is throwing more shit at us
>friend has a brilliant idea
>We have sprite and dr.pepper cans in the backseat to supply a party
>Friend whips out a pocket knife and grabs a can
>chink is still raging
>friend shakes can
>Stabs top of can
>shit flies everywhere in my car.
>throws can like a grenade into asian guys prius
>goes off like a bomb
>Asian guy is flipping covered in Dr. Pepper
>friend prepares another one
>chucks it
>Continues spraying the dude
>Light turns green
>we floor it and make a u-turn
>laughing our asses off while covered in sprite and dr pepper
>asian guy pulls over.

Also am I in the right?

>75757
Pretty gud roll for me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK OP

bump

Have you seen an average YouTube of like Hanoi during rush hour, or fucking honestly any time of day? That's what they think is going on.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

True but dont you think they learn this in american driving school?

Well that isn't true. Cali drivers are shit

>soda can grenade

Get out of my thread faggit

Noice mate. 100% right in my books ya cheeky cunt.

Thanks goy

Friendly reminder

I was getting off a plane in Florida and was walking to my pick up. A 17 year old Asain girl came flying down through the lane and tapped me with her car. The security guy came rushing and screamed at the girl and asked if I was OK. The Asain just fucking LOOKED AT ME DEAD IN THE EYES with the most enraged look i have ever seen as if this is MY fault somehow. The security kicked her off but she didn't fucking listen and started to drive again ONCE AGAIN almost hitting the security guard. Fuck Asians

idgaf. They throw shit at my car, they're gonna be covered in diabetes appropriation

I cannot go on anymore. I am incapable of feeling anything but nigger-cock, loneliness or endless satisfaction.
Even when I try to be with a friend, I feel like I am alone and that my heart is about to burst.
Today my nigga Deshaun was asking for food for the 10th time in 5 hours, so I completely snapped by throwing
his EBT cards all over the ground and filling his bowl until it overflowed. I chased the young black youth asking "aren't you hungry now?? huh?? I thought you wanted food?? why don't you fucking eat??"
until I let him outside, picked up a sweeper, of which I used to sweep a couple of EBT cards before collapsing on the floor crying loud for what felt like an eternity.
After I was able to get myself off the floor, I took a bunch of erectile-dsyfunction medication and prepared it in a bag for when I have finally had enough,which I feel will be this weekend. Fuck..
-Wayne Lambright

Probably going to cry soon, for no discernible reason. Emotions all over the place, after I thought I was doing ok. Maybe it's because I saw Him again. Minutes afterwards my heart was still racing, unpleasantly so. If I go to the Dennys on Friday then he might be there on shift. Maybe we could talk behind the retaurant, if it's not too loud...I could lick his foreskin, so delicious...But it will be too loud. And I still think that he is (and has been) avoiding me because he thinks I have fallen head over heels in obsessive unhealthy love for him. Which... well, I guess that's kinda true. Or maybe it's nothing to do with that. I'm just all over the place this whole week. Overwhelmed and not sure why. Maybe I should start prolapsing again.
-Wayne Lambright

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Thanks for the bumps and (you)s

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Fucking toothpaste

You shoulda said no and get that insurance money goy

This didn't happen OP. You are lying. Do you know how I know this? Because every gook driver I have ever seen is so fucking oblivious to their surrounding that they would never notice you cutting them off.

>>Downshift into fourth gear, engine roars.
>I drive an e36 M3. Custom exhaust so it is loud as fuck
You're in the wrong.

Im an /o/tard

They told me to do it for maximum gainz. I dont drive like an asshat.

>australia
Oh I see the problem. You can't modify your car kek.

Asians here in SoCal are shit drivers and they blame you for it. Its common that a gook will yell at you for his fuckups.

desu every driver here is shit