I was a part of the raid, I just wanted to log in and say

I was a part of the raid, I just wanted to log in and say

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Yeah this spin pisses me off. They say its to keep blacks from voting, but its because of incorrect info used on their forms IIRC. Its a blatant attempt at voter fraud.

Anywhere I can read more on this?

>blacks riot and loot grocery store
>get stopped by police

RACIST POLICE USING STARVATION TACTICS ON BLACKS

what is google?

"In one especially egregious example of voter suppression, the State is removing 98 "Jerome Wilkins" from the roster just because they all share the same name, same address, and none have working phones!"

just know ;)

IM UR GUY

Yea I'd love to read all the articles jewgle putts up that bend the truth like you're claiming they do

>i cant google indiana voter fraud and go to the local news sources

Please, just give yourself a bleach enema.

(((coincidence)))

Why are there so many black people in Indiana where they can give this kind of sorry ass excuse?

>Why are there so many black people in Indiana where they can give this kind of sorry ass excuse?
Cities are always full of niggers, user. A lot fled from Michigan when Detroit started going downhill and stayed in the surrounding states.

>it's ok when we commit fraud!

It's gonna be especially funny seeing trump calling it rigged on nov 9th.

A Jewish lie machine

It's not fraud for the police stopping them, it's police stopping them from committing voter fraud using the tactics outlined in the recent DNC/SuperPACs/AUFC/Clinton Campaign undercover video leaks.
The police are stopping voter fraud from occurring.

The lack of ID laws is pants on head retarded

God bless you sir.

>stopping voter fraud is fraud

But IDs are racist. Poor illegal immigrants couldn't vote .

Good for them then, fuck all this corruption.

Republicans are so racist that they don't even realize blacks are too poor and stupid to obtain ID cards. Don't they know the current year?

doing the lord's work

Undesirable black person

thanks for your cervix

>first Democrats is rumoured to use voter fraud on several occasions
>they admit it a few days ago on project veritas
>news says Trump is using voter fraud, RACIS VOTER FRAUD
I'm calling false flag, ITT CTR shills

In every state where you have to show an ID to vote, anybody that doesn't have a valid driver's license can get a free state ID, allowing them to vote. Being poor is not an excuse. It is simply ignorance and laziness.

>to log in
holy fuck CTR is retarded

This. No user EVER uses that term here,

This is a CTR post guys. Trust me on this. Spidey senses tingling.

So people that want to vote aren't being allowed to vote because??

Pfaff? Is that u?

>"In one especially egregious example of voter suppression, the State is removing 98 "Jerome Wilkins" from the roster just because they all share the same name, same address, and none have working phones!"