Play civ6

>play civ6
>play as Kongo
>get science victory
Seriously do these people even try to be historically accurate? Because it sure doesn't feel like they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=NPYeFF4OoXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is nothing remotely accurate about these shit games

If you want historical accuracy or plausability play modded Paradox map painters. Meiou&Taxes 2.0 is going to be awesome.

Meiou and Taxes is fucking gay. btw eu4 lets Kongo become western too.

How the fuck did you manage a science victory? Both times I tried for it I finsihed a culture victory first. A science victory feels like it relies more on production than science.

This was my only game I played as kongo so far. I had a great Rainforest that was 4-5 tiles thick directly north my starting position and an unbroken mountain chain to my south/southeat. Easy turtle into a culture victory

>Seriously do these people even try to be historically accurate?
Do you even know how racist you're being right now? I'm literally shaking

That's what you get for playing videogames
it's a children's hobby for people under 15

just fukn spam campuses and get a few production focussed cities to build space shit

What's wrong with M&T? I have only briefly tested their current version but 2.0 overhaul looks great.

Dilbertman is in it.

I've seen this happen desu, the Kongo somehow managed to get 2 ages ahead of everyone else in the game.

It's because they don't have to dick around with the religious shit.

I don't know I started it up once and couldn't be fucked learning all the new shit. mods are just shitty generally tho.

White people as a race doesnt exist. Race doesnt exist. It has always just been albinism. White features? Thin lips long slender nose? More like ethopoian features. Lips are thinner to not get frost bite when they ventured north. Nose is thin to heat up the cold. White ppl are just the descendents of arab albinos and they are 100% ASHAMED of it. Ashamed of the reality. Ashamed to born out of genetic defect. Out of disease. True subhuman. You could never make black or brown people. Youve never had perfection in you. Black and brown ppl will ALWAYS make white mutants through their genetic FAILINGS. Their broken genetics. Google image khoisan tribe. Google image Dravidian indian. Google image Indian albino.

You want to believe you are above the rest of your brothers? You ashamed arab albino? You cant even look at your freckles without cowering at the ancestor who gave them to you. Everyone else is proud of their origins. You are scared shitless by the reality. That your favorite thing about yourself, is nothing but a disease. biblical leprosy. Missing melanin. Go drink your milk albino you need it.

I thought literally the whole point of civ was that it was unhistorical

>playing as germany
>found a religion (Islam kek)
>OOGA BOOGA GIMME DAT
>you have been denounced

Seriously fuck Kongo.

I thought literally the whole point of your mom was to suck dick, but she took it up the arse as well so fuck you.

>play as Arabia
>found Judaism
>win through cultural subversion
>kek

PLEASE tell me you guys pirated this piece of shit instead of unironically paying money for a shittake version of Civ 4

nah dude I paid 90 dolarydoos

In a game where you typically play on an entirely randomly generated world map and have cartoony representations of a handful of countries - "are they going for accuracy"?

I can't stand vanilla versions. Maps are inaccurate and ugly, mechanics are flawed and expansions/dlc usually doesn't fix the core issues.

M&T is going to have a manual of sorts or some kind of tutorial wiki since they are changing so many mechanics (development is turned into a neat population mechanic, estates and factions are replaced by an entire new system, there will be changes in colonization and westernization etc).

Just play XCOM, it's more realistic than Kangz6

might try when come out?

Baba yetu motherfucker

Truth

Yeah, production is king in this game. Great engineers to rush space projects is good too.

Game is boring though.

>open Sup Forums in the morning
>see people talking about M&T, best mod to ever have graced the gaming world

this is the Sup Forums I like

I'm going to buy a desktop pc with a top tier CPU just for the sake of running M&T on speed 5 because this baby is hungry for performance

I've just reformed the government of my Transoxianan horde after razing so many provinces that I'm not even behind in tech

I'll make Samarkand Great Again

Also back on topic

Civ has always been a sandbox-y game, with a historical context, but obviously not meant to represent a realistic history, not even an alternate one

Also Civilization only exists until the 4, what happened with the 5 and everything after is a mistake

I agree 5 was utter trash but I've been playing 6 and am still on the fence - I want to reserve my judgement after I've actually completed 3-4 games (I've only gotten halfway through one real one after my first was getting zerg-rushed by barbs - I'm talking 2 slingers, 2 warriors up in my shit at turn 25). But the new city-centric focus seems intriguing - I hope it keeps things fresh and replayable rather than tedious, but again, still judging.

obviously, but I think it would be better if they did things like giving Kongo nerfs to science and boosting englands navy (a lot more than they do already)

I'm all for accuracy but come on - you think they'd do that? They'd sooner add Hitler as a leader than just outright say "blacks can't science"

civ 4 was bretty gud

Yo can you guys tell me, how does this game run compared to 5? I use a laptop, it's not a gaming laptop and has an onboard video card.

Civ 4 ran fine, civ 5 runs fine unless I play on huge maps, then it's slow. Can I run 6, is it roughly the same as 5 or does it require significantly more cpu/gpu power?

5 was utter trash until all the fixes came out.

I recently played a Cleopatra and won by science, although I was leading in every other area. Anyways, I took over so many enemy cities I couldn't keep up with the amenities hit, which was fucking gay.

Another gripe I have is the mini map and the map are sepia on brown.

I don't think they'd do it, I just think it would be good if the civs had large differences between each other. one of those differences would be that non European civs would suck at science.

I'm really excited for M&T 2.0, I can't even play the current version because eatates and colonization pisses me off, I remember that they're getting overhauled for 2.0 and get frustrated.

Civ 4 was and is still the best Civ game by far. If Civ 6 is anything like 5 I'm done with the Civ franchise because they made it too cartoony and retardedly easy.

Eh, the map stuff doesn't bother me, though I agree when I first saw it I had a "what the fuck is this shit?" reaction but was quickly like "oh, it's a map..." and I think it's actually kind of neat seeing the "drawn" images of city states etc. - ironically it makes the effect kind of realistic if you're just thinking you're looking at an ornate map. As for the mini map - I dunno, I only use that to jump around..

It was supposed to come out last month but with the new dlc and all the release is postponed. Hopefully before Christmas.

Every province is going to have rural and urban population. Population can bounce back when it's decimated by war and plague. But you can for example turn Paris into a backwards shit hole if it's pillaged frequently. Every province is controlled by an estate. Urban cities for example have merchants in control and nobles rule in rural areas. These can of course change depending on population changes. People move to urban centers and some rural areas can turn into cities. Every estate has it's own wealth pool. You can tax them and keep the nation under your control or you let them have autonomy and then they will improve provinces by themselves.

You're their superior white saviour/god/whatever. Problem?

play a non-pozzed game like victoria 2 instead and retake constantinople

If you dislike estates, can't you just disable The Cossacks DLC from your launcher and run the mod along?

Also M&T doesn't change much about estates except India

ghandi's racism and penchant for violence was pretty on point

sounds gud will try

>play civ6
>play as Sweden
>have to actually trade for open boarders
>gives the option to attack peaceful barbarians when they attempt to integrate into my capital

Will they ever fix this bug?

Haven't exterminated KEBAB in the KEBAB peninsula 4/10

how in the blue fuck did the graphics get worse since 6 years ago?

>Play Civ 5
>Gets military victory as Germany
And to answer your question shitposter, no. Kongo is designed for relegious victory anyway

At least my army knows how to hit things standing right in front of them, can you say the same about XCOM?

genocide is so slow without cheats

Next version will have completely different estates, they'll sort of have their own armies and treasuries, you won't be able to control their territory, and there'll be much more interaction.

As it is, and what pissis me off, they're just a couple of variables to be juggled around and squeezed out of goodies.
Getting the most out of them is annoying because it requires gamey actions, and careful planning of decades long cooldowns, all while on the edge of their super lazy disasters.

>Civ 6
>Sweden
You aren't fooling anyone shitposter

Every victory scenario is possible when you play on fucking chieftan difficulty setting, you pleb

Alright, civ 5 then I guess.

Use /gsg/ vickymod, just remove undesirables.

Sweden is a city state in 6

Guess it's not worth making a sweden civ when they could use actual empires

Civilization is for idiots that aren't smart enough to play Victoria 2

Plebs

>Brazil is now a civ in 6 vanilla
How does that make you feel?

And you still failing at your shitposting because you don't need open boards to trade and you can't do anything but attack barbarians in the game
We didn't get added in Civ 5 until the second expansion and even that they fucked up because the Gustavus Adolphus in that game looks nothing like his historical counterpart.

You can put the "Great" Pyramids in Greece, Big Ben in Japan, and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in America. So, no, I'm pretty sure it's not trying to be accurate at all.

lel, Sweden will be an ISIS caliphate in civ7

You have to trade for open boarders Gustav, you don't just have them all the time it's a game it's not that realistic.

At least we will be in the game unlike someone else

is it quicker than in HPM? how do i unlock that shit, i hope its not as tedious. you have to fucking wait until the 20th century to start genocide in HPM

>we
I don't think you understand.

KONGOU DESU

Why in the fuck did they go with that type of boarder? i.e following the hexes like 'beyond earth' it looks fucking gay, they should go back to the 'smoothed out' style, or does it look like that only because of the zoom distance?

Are you talking about assimilation or genocide

Genocide is easy in /gsg/ vickymod, assimilation is pretty hard. But why would you want to assimilate fucking kebabs anyway.

Fucking enemy settlers... second game and they all run cross the oceans just to get next to you

any mods out ??

You don't need open boarders in the game John
I don't think YOU understand

You don't need them to trade, but to have boarders that are open you need to trade "Open Boarders" as a resource in the trade window.

Yes indeed

Wait what are we arguing about again?

wow user you are really shit at this

>playing as a nigger
dont do that

>not doing domination victory with Germany every time

I always make sure to nuke the African and Arab civs into oblivion too.

yea suuuuuuure you're white south Africa. sure.

Unfortunately, most people will interpret historical accuracy as "raycis". Which makes it harder to get financial backing to develop a good game.

In shot, good games trigger people.

guys guys guys.
what about Veritas et fortitudo

Afrikan Science is very powerful, this should not surprise you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

See You fucking leaf

I wish just once a game would make borders snap to natural barriers like mountains, rivers, forests, coastlines and only once it reaches non-obstacles it has a set range from the controlling city.

Why wasn't Emperor Bokassa the leader of Kongo in Civ? He was literally a kang.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPYeFF4OoXQ
>tfw you will never spend a third of your country's GDP on your giant coronation ceremony

Yes, this is exactly what people don't like about the game. It's ridiculous.

What are it's main features? I played EU3 with Meiou and haven't really paid attention to other EU4 mods than M&T.

culture victory was pretty easy in civ 5 if you're a city state

AI can not fight for shit on hex. some fortified units + ranged/arty and you're immortal.

>a game would make borders snap to natural barriers like mountains, rivers, forests
Civ 4 snaps to rivers and mountains, I guess they forgot about that feature when they switched from the square to hex layout

Well VeF runs much faster than m&t that's the main advantage

I dislike all the bullshit they do with buildings in VeF in the current version

I used to love VeF on older versions of the game where the tech and building trees were an interesting alternative to vanilla

VeF's buildings in the current version are roughly "this is like vanilla but they unlock at different tech levels than vanilla"

Also VeF uses a lot of policies and it's a chore to activate them when needed

Then you kill them you cuckold
No Civ should share an island

friendly reminder that there are only two races human race and abo

i feel cheated

if you include negroids you might as well include abos

nonononononononononono abos are waaaaaay worse. they have to have unsniffable petrol or the abos will sniff it all up

>this is exactly what people don't like about the game
Your shitposting is awful, go learn from the Australians how to do it properly.

What does m and t stand for senpai?

Meiou & Taxes

Fucking kek, this is great.

So how much do you hate niggers?