WE DID IT Sup Forums

VINE IS DEAD! FOREVER!

Next stop, Twitter!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499581190/twitter-is-laying-off-9-percent-of-employees-amid-103-million-loss
youtu.be/QtRHlCzL7xk
mobile.twitter.com/thatguymoe_07/status/791904652803575812/video/1
mobile.twitter.com/jonwayne/status/791903590981840896/video/1
youtu.be/AMCl2J9xGOg
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
vine.co/v/5dt2OLgxHhg
vimeo.com/146687239
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/27/499581190/twitter-is-laying-off-9-percent-of-employees-amid-103-million-loss

Its progressive!

>we're fighting racism!
>by instituting a quota of the percentage of color in our management

Pottery.

I wonder if they ever actually think about this shit, or if they're just too blinded by the feel good special snowflake vibes.

>underrepresented minorities only exist in the US
twitter YES
wouldn't want to be rayciss and offend any other countries by hiring THEIR underrepresented minorities, so fuck 'em!

>move to india
>become a minority in tech
>get our jobs back because of diversity quotas.. oh wait..

I would imagine that vine is being shit down because it's a horrible app with terrible UI.
I never understood Vine/Twitter. What's the appeal of 8second restricted videos or 140 character limits?

Now Twitter and the rest of social media needs to shut down.

Its fucking twitter, it was made for numale beta feminist hipster faggots by numale beta feminist hipster faggots.

I liked vine. There were some funny ones. What the fuck is wrong with laughing at something stupid? Fuck this gay life.

so basically forget whos better at the job lets just mix everyone up and hope they all work better somehow

lol ofc they would lay off all of their white males, too bad that 9% is probably 40% of their productivity.

7 second video was a fucking stupid idea. I could watch longer videos on a little site called Youtube

Shitposting.

Wunderbar

Mass media served in bite size formats
The more (entertainment) crammed into your brain the less intuitive you will be

I just wanted to see videos of dogs and cats. That was it. Oh well

I can't even remember why I went downstairs. I guess having no vine will fix that. Anyway, at $90,000/month I guess this place will be gone by Christmas.

>go to work
>people talking about social channels for shilling the companies makeup to teens
>everyone in agreement twitter is going down hill and we should ignore it

Even the normies know.

>(((us only)))
what did they mean this?

im so fucking glad.

i predicted this, told all my disgusting leftie twitter using friends that twitter would be going down the tubes in around a years time and they all laughed

this is the beginning.

Exactly this.

>Twitter

Literally Its just the status function of Facebook. Fuck the Zuck but god damn facebook has all you need.

Lol, I immediately saw that too. My guess is that underrepresented minorities only matter in nations that the jews want to sabotage.

In nations with cheaper labor forces, well, they don't need to sabotage them. The jews aren't parasites on those nations, so who gives a shit?

Pajeet and Yingling can't be racist in India and China... for... reasons.

i feel like this shit is something companies do just because it takes no real effort
i mean why promise your shareholders that you're going to create new products that consumers want and grow the company when you can just go tell them your mission for the next 12 months is to sack a few fucking white males

how are niggers going to express themselves now? vine kept them busy

Snapchat and IG can do the same thing as vine

I get 90% of my news from Twitter and I don't follow any MSM or corporate accounts. But hey, let's cut it off. Sup Forums, too. Let's go corporate/real name only. That'll be great.

CS major here

This is every major company's motto right now. There's a massive push for girl programmers. The tech industry is getting demolished right now by this wave of feminism right now.

Sucks cause it's my major right now and I'm trying to get an internship but it's become a meme major thanks to (((them)))

Heard about vine a while back but never checked it out. is it any good? Should I start using it?

>103million loss
Who comes up with these profit goals? What the fuck is the social media buisiness model? Ads? Selling peoples information? How did any one at twitter think you'd even make a dollar? Do people actually pay for Twitter?

Make a product for the less than < population. Wonder why you are going out of business. I want the Daily show to fucking end it's only on because of white scared of niggers which are < also.

youtu.be/QtRHlCzL7xk
meme magic

This is pretty much how the "new" South Africa works.

We even have quotas for sports teams from school level to national level. There must be minum of X amount of black players in teams.

It is the same with companies and BEE (Black Economic Empowement) laws.

My friend who moved to Australia, was replaced by 3 nigs to do the same job and they are behind schedule on every project.

Seriously, just upload that shit to YouTube. They already do compilations.

CS major here too... you just have to fight through it and play their way. Believe me or not.. but I'll give you some advice. I used this and managed to intern at 2 "big 4" companies.

1. Study your ass off with leetcode.com easy and medium questions. Interviews are basically those questions verbatim.

2. Do you have ADD? Are you slightly autistic (we all are). If not go see a shrink and get a paper saying so. Because if you do have them then you now have a disability. Even a white programmer can be "disabled". Also by being labeled disabled, it allows you plausible deniability if you ever show your true power level.

3. Go to career fairs and talk up the recruiters. It's all about connections in this field. Most software devs are socially retarded. Learn to be charming: watch Trump speeches and practice socializing.

4. Never bring up politics, religion, or race at work. Believe me the minority hires will show their true colors in the next performance review.

I have adblock on, so I don't see ads if there are any. I know people with large amounts of followers get paid to post products.

It's basically the people that who bought and sold stock at the beginning that made money.

>hide money and passport apply as rapefugee and become nigger on paper, durr Im albino

>free shit on cost of state
>no more laws apply to me
>imune to false rape allegations, can literally tap every hot girl without worry of femnazism
>access to literally every top university trough bullshit quota bonus
>become 5 years younger on paper which is beneficial in job placement (omg he is such a great Fachkraft and experienced already at such young age)
>higher job placement at top companies because trough bullshit quota bonus

And they say whites are privileged

Is there any reason not to? Im will still be contributing just as much to society as befer and better public funds and that job go to me someone who will actually contribute to society and do something usefull, than wasted on real niggers. Or rather Im mostly just taking my rightful place and rights thats taken from me by commies and jews back save dropping of my age which is really just convenience for me. There is ethically not even anything wrong with the prior.

I'm assuming they sell information to ad companies?

Im an autist with a passion for computers, this shit is the reason Im majoring in something else.
SO fucking glad I didnt fall for this shit. If you even manage to get a job, you know.. being a fucking white male and all, its usually just some dead end shit in the back of a cubicle where you slave away for entire days of the week, get paid fuck all for it, and then some wannabe manager takes credit for your work and reaps massive benefits from your efforts while you waste away in the dark.
.. just wish I could have followed my calling in life.

literally tried to reinvent animated gifs, fucking stupid idea

they did what

Apparently it's only fair? I don't understand the kind of double think that needs to happen for this to occur

Wait, vine was owned by Twitter?

Anyways, F

time for a nostalgia fap

goodbye old friend

If Twitter goes under where will God Emperor go to shitpost?

>have quotas
>lose $500 million

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

This just in: 60% of shitty youtube channels that post compilations are ruined. also nigger memes are dead.

Good good, let me see the negroid tears.

White people BTFO!
mobile.twitter.com/thatguymoe_07/status/791904652803575812/video/1

mobile.twitter.com/jonwayne/status/791903590981840896/video/1

youtu.be/AMCl2J9xGOg

Why does he sound like a fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

Where will these intellectual luminaries go to express their enlightened views and comments to now..........

vine.co/v/5dt2OLgxHhg

the 500m is a front for them to lay off thousands of men. Then when they "recover" and hire new people, they can hire all women and blacks.

I went to a startup night recently. One company was giving a pitch and just kept saying the words Social Media and Engagement over and over. They clearly had no idea what the benefits of those things were, they just had no clue. I think they were just hoping to trick the investors into it like they'd tricked their friends

>It's basically the people that who bought and sold stock at the beginning that made money.

In a nutshell this. It's a pyramid scheme and you gotta be the one at the top, not the sucker at the bottom.

I'm amazed it took people this long to realise Twitter is a steaming pile of shit though. That said they don't care, they are getting a percentage of other peoples money. That they lose the other peoples money once they get their cut, who cares.

Day of the rope when? liberal genocide best day of my life.

>The men they fired for the quotas go ahead to make their own company and eventually buttfuck twitter in the market
Would be the best thing ever and the final nail in the whole affirmative actions coffin

>Is there any reason not to?

I honestly wonder. I wanted to move to Canada. I tried to move legally. It didn't work out.

At the same time I was in Vancouver a boatload of Sri Lankans sailed into the port and claimed asylum.

Guess who's living in Canada now, and guess who isn't.

Facebook when?

>mfw people actually think small businesses/blogs paying for advertising on facebook equates to a billion dollar company

it's business model is the yellow pages... didn't see that float on the NYSE though

just like myspace and yahoo and geocities my man, all juggernauts of industry

facebook seems to be dieing slowly from what I can tell

>mfw people actually bought facebook shares when they floated

>myspace
It died because they fucked up the format. I remember people bitching about how the new MySpace sucks.

>This is pretty much how the "new" South Africa works.
The worst part is they aren't a minority.

they couldnt do anything to remain cool to 14 year olds, which is what creates a social media juggernaut

facebook will have the same fate, the kids born in 2002 dont think their grandparents and parents using facebook is cool

they want something else, something private, snapchat

but that doesnt make money either, so itll float and make the current owners rich and the idiot investors will be left with the tulips

Vine is the first casualty of diversity. Back when it was still a startup it was doing fine because it was a small, lean but efficient team made up of white men. Last year twitter forces diversity down vine's throat and look what happens? This is the same reason why I keep my team of mid 20's white men, they fucking work and joke around without having to worry about getting fired because someone took offense to their banter.

P.S. HR fucking hates me because I refuse to go along with the diversity bullshit and they cant do anything about it, because my department is the most profitable in the entire company.

I want to kill anyone who says disrupt or disruption. Seriously. Die.

>right now
>right now
>right now
>right now

When is this happening?

RIP sonya.

>Sup Forums wants free speech
>Sup Forums wants to shutdown a place where people can post opinions just because they don't like it
This board is a joke

Member Ghost busters budget?

I don't understand how a bunch of adults in a meeting room in one of the most popular companies around the world can be such SJW's... how are they in control, Sup Forums?

who uses vine besides niggers?

>a strawman this dumb
You can't be this stupid.

Thank god for Common Filth.

Facebook is collapsing too. To succeed you have to take away all Facebook functionalities, choose one, and make an APP of it. Like the whatsapp dude did.

who is this fluid druid?

>not knowing mememe

It redpilled me to never watch anime ever again. Been sober since it came out for the contest the artist was participating in.

vimeo.com/146687239

Get the riggatoni out your head. Its getting shut down because its mods filter speech. Thats why this is good.

palestine what the fuck did you just send me

When will FUCKFACEJEWBOYBOOK be kill?

A masterpiece?

because niggers have no attention span

why only to 16%?

soo fucking problematic