Would you have taken the job?

Would you have taken the job?

I'd get killed for entering the building.

He was at least considering it.

I mean, the banner and Hitler photo are RIGHT THERE. He saw them, sat down, pulled out his portfolio, waited patiently as the editor sifted through it, and only THEN did he freak out.

>segregated paper bins
>fan in the shape of a swastika

heh

No, I would not work at Breitbart.

Why would I take a job at Breitb-
Oh you already made that joke, errr, what else is a far-right newsite?

Still, great show, best gay couple.

Gay jews detected.

>exactly one of the fan's blades is pointing the wrong direction

Come on, how do you mess that up?

As long as they don't ask about my preferences in women, I shouldn't have a problem.

You couldn't do those kinds of jokes now. Our best years are behind us.

Still pretty salty that this show never gained much traction, desu

They're hiring latino twinks?

I never noticed the fan or the trash cans

Because it would look like a swastica, its obviously a censored joke

>being unable to take a joke
Literal autism detected

Can someone edit it to make the sign say Sup Forums?

Nah, because that isn't exactly a sustainable job in the long term and plus it would haunt your career.

How much does it pay?

>Oh you already made that joke, errr, what else is a far-right newsite?
Daily Stormer?

14.88 an hour

I'd only take the job if I felt suicidal.

But there are actual swastikas right there on the banner.

Well damn, sign me up.

Woah there, get paid by commission not by the hour when it comes to art.

Working hourly to work on cartoons usually has some legalese that forfeits the rights to your own work. Shit like that is how siegel and shuster lost ownership of Superman.

this please

The bear with the hood always gets me.

Oh shit.

>Small publication
>Would look really bad on a resume
They couldn't afford me. If they threw retirement money at me, I'd do it.

>Forgetting that breitbart hired a literal gay jew at one point

You mean that pedophile that Republicans love so much?

>Decide to read breitbard by the first time
>It's a Milo article
>He says that homosexuality is a common sexual deviance in peopel of high QI
>He says that the reason of why we don't see smart gay people anymore it's because the golden age of homosexuality was when people had to keep it a secret
>Says that gay people should still form straight families, but once in a while betray their wife with a man, so they will become smart

People really bought his book just for the lulz?

what the fuck I took that as a screenshot 2 days ago

further proof

great minds

I've known people who just made up stupid bullshit for left-wing internet publications. I don't see why this would be any different. You make up bullshit, you get paid, presto.

Yeah, milo. The gay jew who's into black men and got fired because he defended pedophilia.

Milo is basically just a real life tripfag. He wants to be the centre of attention so he says outragous things, whether he believes them or not nobody actually knows, but he just sits giggling at all them butthurt he's causing and drinking the salty tears of the offended. His fatal flaw was saying something even his fans took offence at, which is a risk you run when you're pandering to opinionated idealogues rather than just people who like you being offensive like say.

I'm still wondering if this would have actually been a bad career move for Andy. I mean, I ASSUME having something called "The Weekly Supremacist" on your resume is a horrible thing to have, but on the other it seems like Andy wanted to make it into the cartooning biz, and in a creative field like that I'm not sure if your resume matters as much.

Also, the quiet "Heil" the guy does after Andy bolts is one of the funniest moments in the entire episode.

Breitbart is full on jewish though.

>using colored paper at all

tsk. what sort of racist newspaper is this?