>be me
>voted for Trump but not crazy into this election
>my mom is supports Hillary up the ass
>her ballot came today
>I filled in trump with pen as a joke
>fire ignites in her eyes
>"b-but mom, you can cross out Trump and write your actual choice"
>too late
>Literally the loudest I've ever heard her scream. She screamed "FUUUCK" as loud as she could like 5 times and then started bawling
>now refuses to send the ballot because she thinks there's a chance they might not catch the crossing out

I actually kinda feel bad because I think voting for shillary really meant something to her.. but then remember that I may have prevented WW3

You're welcome pol

fuckin kek alright thanks imma do this to my grandma

Good work.

Based OP

You did a good thing user. I know you didn't mean to hurt her and we both know that you are trying to save her.

Thank you, do not become Sweden.

You are a fucking retarded asshole.

Even if I'm against shillary. Fuck scribbling on someone elses ballot.

Basically you are a piece of shit OP.

With Hillary, you'll be sent to war and come back in box. You saved her. You know what to do next.

LOL

This is kind of ironic, really. Lefties are constantly doing a bunch of shit to everyone "for their own good," whether anyone likes it or not. Now that the tables turned and a Hillary vote was prevented "for our own good," she has a meltdown.

Thanks OP. We owe you one

>kinda feel bad

For wrecking a leftist? Why? Even if she's your mom, she was voting for fucking clinton.

Fuck off shill.

well done,

now get it out from the trash and post it :D

That's voter fraud...

That's pretty shitty, even worse than voting for Hillary. She waited her entire life to vote for a woman president, and you ruined it for her. Gg

This.

Stupid people need a meltdown, they need to be ostracised, shamed, and repeatedly told that they are bad people for performing bad actions.
That's how fighting stupidity works.
Please continue doing God's work.

> Commit voter fraud
> Brag about it on the internet
> LOL IT WAS A JOKE BRO

So how is your gay ass any better then the Trump sign stealing Hillary supporters vowing to fuck with ballots? You guys go off about that shit every day. It's almost like it's a joke when it's you doing it. It's almost like you're no better then them. It's almost like all of you are gigantic hypocrites.

>Lefties destroy voting
>Righties get called hypocrites for adapting to the situation

Yeah, fuck it. Just keep voting like it has intrinsic value.

Lmao

You did good son. You're fighting the good fight. Give her a kiss later, and apologize though you did a good thing.

Stopping people from sending in ballots more closely fits the bill for voter intimidation. It isn't fraud unless you actually send the thing in.

False equivalency fallacy. You're comparing a one time incident with the organized effort of thousands of people to subvert the vote on a national scale.

Eat shit.

Woman shouldn't be voting anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

in many (and i daresay, MOST) states, tampering with a ballot in any way is vote fraud

> possessing un-submitted ballots with any vote filled in at all
> tampering with ballots to make them unusable
> filling ANYTHING in on another person's ballot without their express permission
> possessing official ballots or official-looking fakes, whether filled or unfilled
> offering any inducement to garner the vote of another
> attempting in ANY way to suborn the vote of another
> even attempting to determine the way a voter's ballot was cast

all considered vote fraud in Calif, Nevada, indiana, new mexico, and many many other states

If that's your reason for voting for someone then your vote should be discarded

> WW3 meme

You fucking cucks. "Please Mister Putin keep fucking the world! We will just watch!" How the mighty have fallen.

Never change, Sup Forums

What you did was illegal and an asshole thing to do. I hope you apologize to your mom. The very least you can do now is get a new ballot and fill in Hillary's name for your mama. It was wrong to supress your mother's right to vote. You are an awful human being. I hope you know that. You are a bad person. Your mama wanted to vote for Hillary not Trump you bad person. She deserves to kick you out for this.ahbadhuy187712o1u281712y1928y817281926971637637627862784637467835584758379057937892794887274818723718379817973265765876389837gfhegfegr8y298642313

>I filled in trump with pen as a joke

You broke the law, you fuck.

>Trumplets defending a federal crime
Breaking the law is just wrong when someone is a Hillary supporter, amirite /r/the_Donald?

Op is a piece of shit subhuman, he doesn't respect his mother's political beliefs and lets her have ideas of her own

What a white piece if trash, along with the white trash trumpfags who praise OP's behavior