Should adultery be illegal?

Should adultery be illegal?
Or at least trying to pass someone else's child off as your husband's?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

my hacker name is "White 烰烱烲烳烴烵烶烷烸烹烺烻烼烽烾烿焀焁焂焃焄焅焆焇焈焉焊焋焌焍焎焏焐焑焒焓焔焕焖焗焘焙焚焛"

also
No

Shitty name

Mine is Olive12345

Rainbowcuntnigger

You guys, don't fall for the trick. They are trying to get your e-mail password.

>Should adultery be illegal?

yes

Graynigger69

redCícádá@Dürrkéy

gray FILbert!%tight

black narutoboy1998

Holy shit this whole post I'm dying.

White
yoloswag420

Not even kidding

Black

no joke

mauve faggot

white
[email protected]

a bit too long for my taste honestly.

My hacker name is Blackwewuzkangz. I'm not wearing a shirt at the moment

BalckSp00ky

koi gold - panelOpysector9

my oldest og password from when i was a kid was nothing, ill use that instead of any of my real/current passwords

so i am

the gray nothing

fucking legit

black password

Easy answer

yes

What trick?
Also, I thought mine was pretty cool, Black killer1337

White Skinned Nigger

Green Rainbowdash

Red Nigglerslayer111

Red gaben

Saved

Aquamarine P@ssword

White isuccox

*[email protected]

this nigga wearing an aquamarine shirt

LMAO WHAT A FAGGGOT

Red Ralphneumann56

Yes it should. After killing or beating the partner, adultery is the worst offence one could do to his/her spouse.
If adultery is not considered a felony anymore, there's really no point in getting married.
A fair law should at least be implemented where the spouse caught cheating has no right whatsoever to ask for alimony.

No, they're trying to figure out the color of your shirt