Based Mormonism Thread Cont

Old thread 404'd. Based Mormonism thread reboot.

Other urls found in this thread:

mormon.org/chat
infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html
verdict.justia.com/2015/07/07/is-three-still-a-crowd-polygamy-and-the-law-after-obergefell-v-hodges
contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talk to a Mormon today and learn about the church

mormon.org/chat

>cultist thread
>not on /x/

Howdy, I was the smart guy talking about having 4-6 wives in the other thread. It was just getting juicy!

One guy said "a-are you really Mormon?" Proof attached. Pair of Gs I never opened.

pol is a Catholic board.

Is ur wife really okay with sharing? Was there a conversation?

No that's just you beanbag

Reminder that Mormonism is condemned by the church, It's some charismatics belief's not gods.

Ave Maria

This

I tried it.

Carholicism is going to be dead.

Pol is a Catholic Board. Orthodox may co-exist and we look forward to you're return to mother church.

Yes, we discussed before we got married. I refused to marry a woman who wasn't a believer in Mormonism. Mormonism mandates a belief in patriarchal marriage, even though the practice is currently proscribed. We discuss a future life as polygamists regularly. I'm sure that when it actually happens, there will be an adjustment period. But for now, all things are go.

Why are mormons SJW liberal shits importing peruvians,cambodians,indians,africans,south americans into their own state ,into their own churches ?
Why are they turbo liberals on steroids when it comes to racemixing?
So far,I've only witnessed 4 mormon weddings ,3 were white women with various ethnic manlets and an indian woman with a black guy
Excluding missionaries,every other mormon was non-european.
You guys are even importing gypsies into your church.

What happened with mormonism,wasn't it white american judaism or something?

Excluding gays and abortions,are there any other differences between a mormon and a SJW?

Are Indians allowed? And are we allowed to bring tiffin boxes with curry in the temples?

its not a heavily scripture oriented faith, they're more activist than any other organization. Think practice/living over reciting.

You want to argue for a lifestyle? Okay.

But I won't follow an inconsistent doctrine that can't be defended when one mentions a single scripture from Isaiah.

Nice I hope it goes well, can you afford all this tho? You'll have to support like 12+ people if you have kids (which each wife will want).

Someone in the other thread asked how I can plan to be polygamist without breaking the rules and/or law.

The law forbidding polygamy in the U.S. is going to be overturned in short order here, like 5 years max. That's the silver lining of Obergefell.

That will open the door for the Church to restore polygamy. It won't happen right away, probably 10-20 more years. But as the heathen become more wicked, polygamy will be necessary. It is my fast belief that the Church will sanction and restore the practice of plural marriage sometime within the next 40 years.

Mormons bring in anyone who is willing to listen. White people have become degenerate and stupid. They're insistent on killing themselves. Thus, Mormonism is having a hard time attracting them, because Mormonism is about living forever, not drinking yourself to death. Gotta find people everywhere. We believe that God loves and helps all of His children.

The Church gently discourages racemixing, but doesn't really disallow it. Most people in the Church are white and marry other whites. It's not a major issue at this point.

Sorry you have diverse Mormon friends. Unless you can somehow convince your white friends to stop being suicidal, that's probably going to keep happening.

Yes, Mormons are anti-SJW in every way.

Mormonism is wholly defensible from the Bible. The Bible is canonized scripture in Mormonism. It's been forever since I debated with a Christian anti-Mormon but I might remember some things. Those issues mostly come down to willfully ignorant interpretations.

I make mid-100ks right now, plus had a side income that got shut down earlier this year brining in 80k on top. I plan to make more soon.

believe that God holds all the earth's goods and the means will follow as necessary, as long as I'm being good.

I plan to build a self-sufficient compound to accommodate everyone.

So you said you want to have those wives when you die, right? What about when Wilson said it's more important to follow the law?

I will admit the current administration has brought this on, it used to be way different. From what I've see tho, hardly any Mormons (in the Us) are non-white. I know only 2 non-whites in my church and they are likable people. Unitarians are th SJWs of religions btw

No, we have no loos for you to poo in, Raj.

What shit, no one's even answering my very important questions. This is why people hang out with the Catholics instead

>The law forbidding polygamy in the U.S. is going to be overturned in short order here, like 5 years max

How do you know this?

K don't follow a religion then. Be an atheist degenerate.

infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

I always felt that Mormonism was for people who like the religious life (large families, close relationships with others), but they don't take the actual religious part seriously. The whole story of Joseph Smith and his plates, the magic underwear and the secret handshakes makes the entire thing seem like a big insider joke.

I grew up in a Catholic community, and the church was full of old people who valued individualism. It's not just my community, the entire province has churches full of people who you wouldn't expect to be religious. Catholicism in Canada is dying, and it's because of the mentality within the church.

Seems like the opposite is true in a religion like Mormonism, but I don't know how people get past the ridiculous parts of it.

Rm here. Ditched church 3 years ago. CES letter is poorly written and "muh old arguments".

True redpill are the essays the Church wrote in response to those arguments.

They read like a CTR script. Bleh

Sup Forums is an islamic board

That's basically the conclusion I've come to. Mormons are very gentle when talking about the text and care more about activism, events, and home life. The doctrine is just a small pill to swallow to become part of a community of good volk.

If you ditched because the text was inconsistent than you should have left before you turned ten. It's about living a life where men are the leaders and people are governed by morality and God.

Can't keep polygamy down without overturning Obergefell. Can't overturn Obergefell because they'd rather die than have some moral backbone.

verdict.justia.com/2015/07/07/is-three-still-a-crowd-polygamy-and-the-law-after-obergefell-v-hodges

Nothing about Mormonism is more ridiculous than anything else in Christianity. If you can believe that looking at a post with a snake on it magically healed people, or that bread rained out of the sky every day to feed Israel, or that the walls of Jericho fell because Joshua's army marched around it 7 times, then you can believe that there was an ancient record buried near Joseph Smith's home. That is, in fact, the most plausible of the four.

PR is a necessity. The essays are written to SJWs to get them to leave us the heck alone and they walk the line as close as they can. I don't like this either, would love to be hardcore, but we live in the real world.

Come back. It's better on the good ship Zion.

Serious technical study is almost derided in Mormonism. However, familiarity with the sacred texts and Church history make more Mormonism even more significant and important.

Mormonism is the best because it is the right way. God is guiding the Church and teaching us how to live optimally happy lives in $CURRENT_YEAR. God has never been a big fan of super technical theology, it's not practical.

Is Michael R Ash a good source of apologetics?

Why is the church so infatuated with Jews given how much of a beat down they get in the book of Mormon.

How much of Tithing payments actually go towards Charity?

Do you pay your tithe before or after tax?

Regarding the role of Mormonism in the current election cycle, something of a rant.

I swear to God if you fucks cost Trump this election and Utah goes blue or for McMuffin, you will no doubt find a place on the day of the rope list. You've already been pushing it really fucking hard with Romney, Beck, and McMullin. Your wacky space alien cult is on THIN. FUCKING. ICE. in the eyes of every American Nationalist right now.

It doesn't matter that you're majority white, you voting against a border wall is severely damaging to other white people who have been and will be hurt by illegal immigration and an influx of Muslim refugees.

>b-b-but he said grab em by da pussy
Oh boo fucking hoo, he's running for President, not pope.

You guys are against abortion? Great, if you vote against Trump, you're missing your chance to overturn Roe vs Wade for the next possibly 40 years. Enjoy never turning over this bill for fag marriage. Enjoy losing your guns when she repeals the second Amendment.

If you, the OP, are in fact voting for Trump, then I apologize, this rant is not directed at you. But please do everything in your power to get it through the heads of your fellow Mormons that Evan McMullin is nothing more than a Hillary Clinton plant to spoil Utah for him. Although if anyone had half a brain, they'd realize that already.

I suppose, maybe the reason why I feel hesitant about it is because everything that happened with Joseph Smith only happened two centuries ago. If that's what believed in Mormonism, then you can assume that that's exactly what happened.

I felt, and I imagine most Christians think the same, that most biblical stories because of the age are either translated incorrectly or up for interpretation. So the historical/scientific inaccuracies in the Bible don't make the book invalid, and people can ignore certain passages if they please.

I've been invited to my Mormon cousin's baptism this weekend. What should my dress code situation be, and how should I act?

I'm a Christian.

Book of Mormon is inconsistent with the Bible.

To be honest I think Mormonism is utter Jewish bullshit and a pox.

But that doesn't mean I don't have mad respect for low level Mormons.

This.

I will 100% back you brotha.

>mfw mormonism will cause the second Civil War!

more like donner party 2.0

I have one friend who was a mormon,he returned back to catholicism (parents are jewish-catholics)
The congregation and most mormons here,in my city,are nonwhites,noneuropeans.
The missionaires are white guys and a few mormons are natives from here.

But God damn,you guys are really turbo liberals on racemixing.

I'm just saying but gypsies and niggers are not human or equal to me or anyone in any house.
If inbred browns qualify as "God's children" in this church,well I am not surprised whites don't join it much.

You nominated a candidate who turned out to be a horrible fucking person. Any Christian of any strain who decides they can't vote for him because he's shown an appalling lack of moral character is acting entirely in accordance with their faith. Your fault, not theirs.

>Oh boo fucking hoo, he's running for President, not pope
wow you really changed my mind user, what insight

You nominated a CIA liar, and haven't done more damage to your lack of faith since Bishop Romney almost got exposed.

"yeah b-b-but he's gunna build da wall"

Ash, I dunno. I got out of apologetics shortly after I got into it. Not what religion is about, don't like them always acting like it has to be justified against and fit into the SJW narrative. I think he's involved with FAIR and they're fine except for the general problems with apologetics mentioned above. Apologetics should exist just to demonstrate "Hey, there are potential logically-consistent answers to these issues". Other than that, they're dangerous.

Jeff Lindsay has always been my favorite casual apologist.

The Church is culturally infatuated with Jews because they're following the lead of evangelicals, because the Church hasn't told them not to. Not a big deal IMO.

Tithing doesn't go to charity, it goes to church operations. Fast offerings go to charity, ish.

I tithe after tax right now. I've tithed before tax previously. DESU I don't think it really matters. Whatever you feel more comfortable with.

BoM is fully consistent with the Bible.

What used to be called "Sunday dress". White button up shirt and slacks or khakis. If you're a woman, a dress.

McMullin doesn't have everyone fooled. More and more are seeing through him. Emphasize that McMullin is unmarried and in his 40s to every Mormon you know. This will give them real pause.

Sorry, thems the breaks. Must choose whether you prefer a religion of white supremacy, which doesn't bring the plentiful benefits of Mormonism, or whether you accept Mormonism, which has been proven to make the best people.

Europe is a tough crowd for the Church. Start helping your white neighbors be less suicidal and maybe they'll be more interested in a Church that offers eternal life.

How do you explain the fact that the president (can't remember his name rn) about a century ago ended polygamy. He's supposedly a prophet of God so he couldn't be wrong. If polygamy is ok, why was it ended? And Joseph smith said he was commanded to take the wives he did by God. Why did he take married women then? God abhors infedelity and would never support such a thing.

Why is it that when people criticize Trump all you people can do is attack Hillary? She's appalling. I'm not defending her, I'm attacking HIM. Learn the difference.

Fuck, I only have a dark grey dress shirt. Is that okay or should I get a new one? I haven't had any direct interaction with Mormons and their institution outside of people in my family and I'm a bit nervous about accidentally offending them or breaking a code of conduct in their own place of worship.

Christianity is about forgiveness user.

It's a flawed, yet well intentioned man vs a woman who literally makes sacrifices to Moloch.

Choose.

Thanks, will missionaries get blue balled if you turn up to services and studies for months without baptising right away?

Is God the father the kind of Gods top mormons get to be?

Bro, Hillary isn't going to jail, it's not gonna happen whether you want it to or not. If we're going to have a corrupt president i'd rather have an experienced career politician than a thin-skinned pumpkin

If you'd like me to attack Hillary, that would be quite an entirely different game.

I'm attacking your lack of faith.

Hillary is going to die within a year or two due to Parkenson's (or Lewie Body if that's what it is). God's going to judge her.

And then what, Tim Kaine he CIA Jesuit who helped with Iran-Contra and had to get thrown out with Pagan Asshole Pope Francis? Are you insane or do you actually worship Satan?

Revelation about what would happen if they didn't stop given by Woodrow Wilson in Official Declaration 1 I think.

Book of Mormon has always stated that polygamy is only enabled when God says it should be. Joseph F. Smith et al taught that only a very high caliber of people can successfully live plural marriage, so it must be tightly controlled. This is proven true with the apostate groups who practice without authorization -- they cannibalize their own legacy by hoarding all the poontang for themselves. Ridiculous.

Official Declaration-1 discusses the rationale in detail. The long and short of it is that God wanted Mormons to assimilate back into the primary mass of Americans. He took polygamy up to the breaking point and then asked the prophet to stop it for the time being. The people survived the test. All good.

The doctrine on polygamy remains valid and we await its reactivation at a time when God sees fit. We trust Him to direct us correctly and keep our lives happy and good.

For polyandry, that occurred only in a small number of cases. Joseph had the right to make any arrangement or re-arrangement that was necessary. Would you rather have the mouthpiece of the Lord say "Hey, we need to re-arrange this to save trouble in the future", or let the naturally bad consequences that would come out of that relationship flow? God can only do what is in our best interest.

"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." If God tells Joseph to take other wives, then it's all good. I would give my wife up to the prophet if he showed up on my step and asked, and I would say "thank you for letting me know this was broken".

It's OK. No one will care.

Missionaries will work with you as long as necessary. I just baptized someone who had been meeting with missionaries for over a year.

Yes, God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ are the patterns for what we -- any of us -- can and will become if we follow the program.

Your response when I criticized Trump was "you nominated a CIA liar." I attacked Trump, you responded by attacking Hillary. See?

I didn't respond to the rest of your post because I can't make heads or tails of it, it's incoherent. "Haven't done more damage to your lack of faith?" What does that even mean?

Both McMullin and Hillary are CIA liars. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly.

Do you think our God was once a man on another planet?

Yes. He had to have been on another planet if he asked Jehovah and Michael(?) to create ours.

Wilford Woodruff :P

Don't begrudge Mormons for being victimized. Help them wake up. Identity politics works on most everyone. Most people, including most Mormons, are average IQ and average IQ doesn't accommodate rationality.

If you try to hurt Mormons as a group, you are going to die. Do not pretend you're going to go there.

Undefined. There has been some hints in that direction, but nothing hard. From a strictly doctrinal perspective, no, God has "always" been God. The question is what value "always" represents, and like I said, that's undefined.

Now to dispel this fiction that McMullin will become president by Congressional vote in a map that looks like this on election day. The very kind of map McMullin voters are hoping for.

No, that won't happen, not even if we win a Republican majority seat. I'll tell you what will happen.

>All sitting democrats vote Hillary
>Republicans who actually care about the interests of their voterbase vote Trump
>Republicans who are complete fucking cucks with their heads up their asses like Romney vote for McMullin
>Republican vote gets split, thus giving Hillary the election.

You better not vote for McMullin, you better not hope for a map like this. The coming blood would be on your hands were this the case.

So is there one original God for everyone? Doesnt making people into Gods sound like the temptation offered in eden?

The day of the Rope is coming closer and closer with each passing day, make sure your on the right side Utah! :)

Nah, most Mormons I've met are decent people, even if they might have been deceived.

I have no desire to hurt them.

Yeah, Willow Woofwoof, that guy.

>It's OK. No one will care.
Thanks senpai, I don't even know those people well enough anyway to be comfortable doing anything around them. They live in their own world.

But I don't single out Mormonism in the cultish sense anymore like many other people do. Most people just watch the cartoon on youtube and that's all they need to see, but if you actually read into it it's nowhere near as odd or "cult-like" as people who have probably never met a Mormon in their lives believe. I mean, I'm not going to pretend I don't find a lot of aspects strange or funny, but the more I look into Mormonism the more similarities I draw to other religions than differences. You guys are still in a league of your own as far as I'm concerned, but I'd never mock Mormons or Mormonism to their faces.

I was taught that there was no original God, because if there was, how did he come to be?Infinity, m8.

Do I need to stop swearing to become a mormon cause I swear a lot.

quadruples leafposting is strictly forbidden to mormons

it's even worse than drinking caffeine.

The House will coordinate their votes to make sure there isn't a split. If Utah goes McMullin, Trump will win.

That cartoon is a hit piece by Ed Decker. Even other professional anti-Mormons want nothing to do with him. Bitter SJWs of course favor anything that makes the Church look silly.

The temptation offered in Eden was deceptive specifically because it sounds so much like what was supposed to happen. The devil does that kind of thing.

But Mormons have a unique perspective on Eden anyway. We don't believe in original sin. We refer to the partaking of the forbidden fruit as "Adam's transgression", and a necessary component of the human experience, not a bad thing. The Edenic state of sexless paradisaical nothingness is a non-starter. Mainstream Christians should stop pretending that would've been good.

It helps.

>pussy grabbing>baby murder

Wew lad

ineresting, where do you guys stand on contraception and evolution?

k. I'll try to stop thanks.

Sup Forums is actually an Islamic board.

الله أكبر

>who scribbled all over my book

contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/

>That cartoon is a hit piece
I know, and it doesn't take a lot of research to find that out. But like I said, most people just stop there. Supposedly the rest of the movie it was taken from is supposed to be hilariously bad.

I've actually woken up screaming from nightmares about this map.

Contraception: highly discouraged, not explicitly verboten. Ultimately, "between the couple and the Lord". The bishop isn't supposed to inquire.

Evolution: no firm position. Prominent writers have argued that it has no effect. Again, when does "always" start? Is the beginning once man evolved into *homo sapien* or is it when there was a black nothingness of space? Not an answered question. Other prominent writers (McConkie and Joseph Fielding Smith) have argued that Darwinian evolution cannot be real because there was no death before the Fall (the expulsion from the Garden of Eden).

Another note on contraception. Most couples will use it to some extent or another. But Mormons have way more kids than everyone else, even if they make periodic use of contraception. Families of 4-6 kids are common. Families up to 10 kids aren't rare. I have 5 kids and going for more.

Mormons are both expected and spiritually driven to reproduce.

Let me ask the other Mormons here. I've been putting thought into self-publishing a book, something like "The Mormon Millennial's Guide to Red Pills". I seriously doubt Deseret Book would carry it, but I think there may be a market out there.

Too many people only know the pop side of Mormonism and fail to recognize its value, even its value to people who aren't recognizing what's happening to them. To me, that's the real secret to Mormonism. It's a system that works if you follow it. Doesn't require anything else. Why are Mormons the only people that still work? Because they're the only people who still have a system that works for them. We need to recognize and encourage that.

Worth it? Would you read?

>Scripture mastery and seminary requires the memorization of 100 Scriptures
>Missionaries are required to know the Scriptures so well that they can beat any Christian theologist in their sleep.
>Not a Scripture centric church
We're not a Bible centric since we have like a record compiled and translated under God's direction. But hey, your man compiled,man translated records are just sufficient enough to allow Ol' Joseph Smith to receive the revelation to pray to God, so good job, gold sticker heathen.
Bible also still points to the restored gospel while disproving any church that comes from the apostate church, so hey, thanks for that too.

Read it, probably. Buy it, probably not, haven't bought a book in years.

>Enjoy losing your guns when she repeals the second Amendment

Hillary is just looking out for us, this is what's needed and you just have to be smart and accept it, this is the smart, intelligent way

If you changed it to fit with Brigham Young's quote that " all truth is mormonism" you might be able to get through at least covenant.

Like call it " the religion of truth" which mormonism is, and make a strong case at the start about how truth works and how God intended it to fit in our lives and how opposition is an intended force that needs to be overcome so when you delving into social Marxism and Pure religion you don't sound like an ass.

>BoM is fully consistent with the Bible

Did Joseph Smith do miracles like Jesus? And what is the top teaching that the BoM claims?

We have to be a smart society, just look at all the Nordic countries

Give one example of the Bible speaking of a restored gospel after Jesus built his church on Peter, The Rock. (Btw, Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His church, yet it seems like hell prevailed for about 18 centuries if the gospel was lost and the church removed from the earth until Joseph smith. Oops!)

No, Joseph was only a prophet. Jesus could do those miracles because he was the literal son of God.

>BoM is fully consistent with the Bible.

It's not consistent with Revelations if it said that Christ returned to Earth prior to the Judgment.

Mind you, I think Revelations is heretical, but most Christians don't.

>still a cult

Do you guys still fuck your sisters? Or is that only in Mexico where your presidential candidate was from?

Mormons deny the Trinity so they are not christian.

Why does Adam have to be Archangel Michael, and why does Satan chat with Peter, James and John about money while trying to convert Adam to philosophies of men mingled with scripture?

rare

Mormonism is not compatible with any doctrine found in the Bible. It's a cult with a false prophet. Just like the pope.