How do we solve the Numale problem?

Why are so many men becoming pussified losers? Estrogen in the water?

homosexuality is natures attempt at population control

>nu-males out enjoying life with their wives
>bitter alt-righters on Sup Forums trading conspiracy theories and maymays

Induce lead poisoning

Mandatory deadlifts? It's the best exercise for testosterone production.

That and roids?

One day I'll turn everything they love into ash.

Actually there are high levels of estrogen in fast food and processed or preserved foods. It's all part of the plan to make the goyim more passive.

No leaf, Tyrone enjoys his wife.

Nothing a quick public beating wouldn't solve, tbqh.

You need to address the shit people consume these days. Boys grew into men when their wasn't a harmful chemical cocktail in everything they ate or drank. Every North American / European male always ponders why asian males are so girly and feminine... but can't seem to connect the dots that the average asian diet consists of extreme amounts of Soy and Tofu, and if you can't figure out that connection, you're an idiot.

Yes, there is estrogen and estrogen-mimics and whatnot in fucking everything now.

>tfw banging my ex gf and she stays loyal to me despite the fact that I have other women
>after sex, ask her why
>she tells me that most males nowadays are whiny beta losers
>she was a model,177 cm tall, c cup, blue eyes, platinum hair,fit
>tells me that ancient Sparta had the perfect system to bring up men and women, ideal society which made the nation strong and healthy
>really made me think
>next day hear about an another girl's bf asking all their mutual friends to send his gf a text which says PLEASE FORGIVE HIM
>guy got no sex for two months of their so called relationship
Feels good to be red pilled.

Lack of perceived threat.
The tide's changing, won't be long.

>banging my ex gf
>I have other women

Fucking degenerate

We ended our relationship so I am free now, she knows this. Besides, I bang them in another city. If you think that a man having sex with healthy attractive women low-key is something degenerate (((their))) judeo-christian morality did a number on your sexuality.

The White Camelot man will be back. We shall lift our heads up in the air when challenged, behead those that trespass us, and fight for our beautiful white culture.

Turn them into """girls"""

Boiling vats of gravy.

Don't ask why.

WW3 will wipe out the numales senpai, that's why i am a #clintonmissile because she will start ww3 and make america great again

slide thread

check em

REMOVE DODO

The welfare state, modern feminism have decreased the

All Dodos are already dead m8. What are you on about?

I don't know I guess it's envy form my part to realise you are being allowed to still bang your ex.