AHHAHAAHAHH WAIT A MINUTE

AHHAHAAHAHH WAIT A MINUTE

THIS IS A SERIOUS THING? I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIG mEmE. jesus christ this is horrifying

>MSM

Fucking mainstream media faggots trying to make their ""profession"" a gender identity now.

Put Other - Write In and type His Royal Majesty or His Highness

Put in other and type in fishy Ben's name

>MSM

You can identify as the main stream media.

What is a WSW and what is a Two-Spirit?

Gay/Lesbian are genders now instead of sexual preferences? What the fuck?

>mfw i am green m&m kin

>other...

There is only one answer.

Two spirit is where you have two souls dwelling in the same body. Could be damn near anything.

>pick other
>>Normal Straight White Male
>>Gendered Male
>>Non-trans Male
>>M2M
>>Binary-Snowflake
>trigger all the commies

Share link m8

I wonder how many attack helicipters will be there

Other is the only option.

>Chrome

Those tabs aren't funny.

www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2610156/Presidential-Election

I am a two spirit, a reincarnated German politician and I share a mind.

WRITE IN ATTACK HELICOPTER

Yeah, wtf is this shit? I don't think he's a real Sup Forumsack. Not a real Swede, that's for sure.

I'm gay, but even I know who you sleep with is not your gender. Who you sleep with may be indicative of your sexuality, but that's not gender.

I was at a conference, some German cucks with their leave friends were shilling for "text field gender form"... There's an offensive

Write in MAGA.

Shut up faggot i'll put my dick into whatever hatchet wound i'd like.

> 11. The authors of this survey recognize that there is only one race (the human race) and all other social divisions into various racial or ethnic categories are social constructions that change with the times. However, we are requesting that you indicate which group you most strongly identify with.
disgust.jpg

Have you ever noticed all those additional genders are just variations of men believing to be women, women believing men? One of those two.

>Gender preference
>Gay
Holy fucking shit

>chrome
>taking surveys
>windows
>steam

Dude, race is a social construct but gay culture is something you get born into. Like the EU.

Why do mentally ill special snowflakes get to choose between "to" and "2"?

dead af

>gender
>gay
>lesbian
Kek this is fucking retard
>"hi I'm Peter and I'm a gay gay, this is Steve and he's a lesbian gay"

They fucked up they mixed gender identity with sexual identity. The person who made this fails the ideological purity test.

Btw. should be 'down syndrom' be gender option because last time I checked mongoloids had unique set of chromosomes.

I wrote in "There are two genders"

thats why we call them insane

Orange knows that only a transvestite wears the boots Green has on.