Trump speaks Indian in new pro-Pooinloo ad

youtube.com/watch?v=1PG2V0YnokM

>drumpftards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/united-states-elections-2016-us-elections-news-results-polls/Ab-Ki-Baar-Trump-Sarkar-Donald-Trump-says-in-new-campaign-ad/articleshow/55097374.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFlLkUHKbA
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36273568
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35758156
youtube.com/watch?v=JtkP9p7eEs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

friendship ended with brazil

now india is our best friend

Holy poo that's some fine Hindi

toplel, only 4 poo words and they had to cut it together

>tfw the don sucks at loo

The election hasn't even happened yet and he's already betraying you Sup Forums

>Shills trying to make me think a president who reaches out to other cultures is bad
>Shills thinking anyone on Sup Forums was going to change their vote in the first place

Seriously, please fuck off, fucking shills.

Indian hygiene is shit (literally) but they don't blow themselves up and they work hard.

Just by this fact he's still miles better than Hillary "Spic and Sandnigger America" Clinton

Why dont you go take a poo on the sidewalk?

>when you're so behind Hillary in the polls you have to pander to a race that makes up 1% of USA

Indians are not hard working. They're shifty and greedy.

P O O I N T H E L O O
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

He's already secured 95% of the indian vote thanks to his muslim ban proposal

>when you're so behind Hillary in the polls you have to pander to a race that makes up 1% of USA

For his next trick, I expect he'll suck negro dick on live TV in order to get the black and LGBT vote.

>speaks Indian
>Indian
I never thought that an entire country was a language too

Hindu's were always on our side. It's Muslims that we need to gas and that would pluck a thorn from both of our sides.

>hardworking
>indians

pick one

If you think everyone here is brainless xenophobic you are very mistaken you piece of lard.

> what is H1B

Have fun with even more Indians.

If doubles poo confirmed.

That's just nasty, why would you shit on a side walk when there's a perfectly good road?

That's like going into a bathroom and pooping in the sink

fuck you. Indians are way better than anything the whities colonized. We didnt even ask for reparations. We dont act entitled or hate westerners like the rest of the world

How is that any different than speaking mexican or american?

This time for sure.

go to bed

We're like less intelligent jews. Nothing wrong in that. Good for trade

Language is Hindi. India has 6 gorrilion languages, and none are official

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/united-states-elections-2016-us-elections-news-results-polls/Ab-Ki-Baar-Trump-Sarkar-Donald-Trump-says-in-new-campaign-ad/articleshow/55097374.cms

>The new advertisement shows the 70-year-old reality TV star adapting BJP's catchy election slogan of the 2014 polls "Ab Ki baar, Modi Sarkaar".

>Indian-Americans are traditionally supporters of the Democratic Party and Trump's move is seen as an effort to make a dent in this vote bank.

>The billionaire is seen in the 30-second video saying, "Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkaar".

>"It's running on 20 channels," Shalabh Kumar, chairman of the Indian American Advisory Council of Donald Trump for President, said.

>The commercial, which ranges from 20 seconds to 50 seconds in different variants, is being run 20 times a day on these Indian-American channels.

fuck off you German fuck, you obviously dont realize Indians are a huge percent of our population in states like IL.

hinjews

No, YOU fuck off, you fat fuck.

We are going to make dubs great again.

yeah you're definitely less intelligent

kek his Hindi wasn't bad for an old, gora uncle. I'm mixed, half pajeet and I have my absentee ballot, voting Trump tomorrow.

I love it. He even uses his Trump voice in Indian language.

That ought to secure the German vote, too.

...he said, with copious amounts of abo cum on his breath.

>we show India the wonder that is the toilet
>strike a deal to sell them this new mystical object
>US creates more jobs and makes cash in the process

Lol I'm Indian, but what the fuck is Trump doing pandering to us? The only swing state with Indians is Ohio, and even there we're still a minority among minorities.

There's no way this is a real ad. It looks so much like a parody.

I always liked the Indians. As far as immigrants go they btfo Mexicans by far and eastern asians too.

>accepting something
>hurr durr let me try to insult him by repeating it
>hehe arent I funny guys
Keep sharting my friend

>ab ki baar
>trump
>sarkar

what did he mean by this?

because this is another group that is just assumed to be a democrat voter base. I could be wrong but I look at this as just like when he did his whole black voter reach out several weeks ago. there hasn't been a gop candidate like that in a while that actually reached out to blacks like that. I know most indians are dems so this seems like that to me. and since it's cheap to do this kind of ad, why not?

Please give me dubs.

How does it feel Sup Forums when Trump is now resorting to Indian meme magic that made Modi PM?

rect

Hell yea!

rather have civil hardworking indians and mexicans than the unskilled muslim rapists you're importing by the millions

based Yeb delivers

sarkar trump vah re vah

लेलो मेरा वोट

There's that hilarious video about white servants in 2030 India

please stop, you just got absolutely fucking demolished by an aussie.

jesus christ, 0 chill ya dingo fucker

>but what the fuck is Trump doing pandering to us
I suggest you find a Hindu priest and ask him what Trump's origins could mean...
Kek be praised, but another deity waits

wow

*claps*

LOL

>civil hardworking indians and mexicans

Yeah. Those immigrants will MAGA. Holy shit you retards are physically inable to disagree with anything Trump does even if he does a 360° and moonwalks away from the promises who got him your votes.

>pandering to poos
Im sickened. This is the kind of stuff that literally makes me reconsider voting for him

>what the fuck is Trump doing pandering to us? The only swing state with Indians is Ohio

It would seem that you answered your own question.

Also the guy who made the video is apparently one of Trump's biggest donors so he probably got Trump to do it as a favor.

There's a hilarious video of Brazil being a brown third world country

kek

>unironically not liking poos

It's either them or the Muslims. At least our women hate Indians, Muslims will rape regardless of attraction. I'm all for a white homogenous state but one step at a time user.

India is the best brown people. They don't send their most shitty people. They keep them suppressed and send their best.

Accepting that legal immigrants work hard is not doing a 360. Trump is against illegal immigration.

Fuck off, indians are a fucking plague on humanity and will most likely be the reason for the end of it.

aussie bantz best bantz

bretty gud

hee hee hee why do poo in loos have such a silly language

Inviting millions of legal shitskins into your country will certainly help those white workers who lost their jobs... to legal shitskins.

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post

youtube.com/watch?v=eeFlLkUHKbA

based

ah hahahaha

wtf I like pooing in the streets now

>shitskins

How do you take yourself seriously?

Hunter S Thompson made this video

>more dislikes than likes

So this is how Trump's campaign ends... pandering to people who literally shit on the streets HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Being white helps a lot with that. You wouldn't know, Pajeet.

typical racist $hillary supporter.

I live in washington its 50% east poo in loos and 50% teryaki. We might just go trump up here for this.

BTFO
T
F
O

Wouldn't know what? How does being white help someone who says "shitskin" take themselves seriously?

>tfw modi is more white than trump
Sup Forums btfooooooooooo

Are you actually German? Or a CTR shill talking by proxy?

Speak some German.

India is far far far more relevant than Brazil. Both Shillary and Drumpf wants to be friends with us.

That's some fine bantz m8

Weak and sad!

In theory it may. Indians are kinda nasty little fucks, but atleast they work and are often fairly educated.

We already have ties to them. It's a wise choice. Looks like he's trying to kick off the anglosphere again with this and his "call me mr. brexit" tweets.

In my opinion, india, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand are our only true friends on the global scale.

i would like to add canada to that list as well. Even though they are a bunch of faggots.

And a very influential part of Virginia

#absolutelyannihilated
weak attempt at a comeback Hans

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36273568

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35758156

>shit on muslims
>Hindus and Sikhs are interested in you

Not surprising.

Yup, nothing about his stance on China.

>flag
>shittalking
oh my god