This is never gonna be adressed ever again

>this is never gonna be adressed ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=fEw_IFuOZEw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwaPhcjSLP0
youtube.com/watch?v=vWTbsHaVEbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>purposefully ignoring all the hints that make it pretty much obvious that he's gonna come back, including an actual interview with Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland that confirms it
Alright

link me that interview

You mean the interview where Harmon mentions that Evil Morty won't be coming back any time soon because they didn't really write him in anywhere?

hints dont mean shit. writers drop plots in plenty of shows.

It will but it'll be wrapped up quick as hell just like the season 3 opener so I can't care all that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwaPhcjSLP0
They talked about it other times too but basically what they're saying is that they want to really know everything about him before implementing him again, and that they talk more about him than any other thing in the writers room.
Any sane guy who watched the Whirly Dirly Conspiracy would know better than to write what you did, besides you can't blame writers on the account of what they have the potential to fuck up. Either you bring me proof that they dropped it or you get the fuck out with that attitude.

considering how shit the show has been this season, i would actually be surprised if they are able to bring him back.
Also,the fact that they didnt know what character he was when they introduce him speaks a lot about what kind of writers they are.

>i would actually be surprised if they are able to bring him back
Well, usually the seasons end with a big climax, so I sometimes wonder what this season's climax would be, and it's either Evil Morty coming back or our Morty doing something really fucked up, which would kind of make him into evil morty. That seems to be the direction they're heading towards anyway.
>Also,the fact that they didnt know what character he was when they introduce him speaks a lot about what kind of writers they are.
I can give you that, but as long as that doesn't impact the overall quality of the arc I don't really care. Lots of other writers do that anyway, I do believe they wanted the show to be episodic initially and maybe now they've changed their minds.

He might come back. Maybe just to get quickly and casually killed off a few seconds later though.

Just... what was the point of all the stuff he did? The Council is dead. The Government is dead. What is it left for him? What does he wants? Using him would be extremely hard now.

I like to think Evil Morty is actually Future Present Morty.

he'll come back and rick is going to kill him unceremoniously while an actual threat is going on

Rick, Morty, and Summer from the show are all from different universes.

Evil Morty is Rick's true Morty,
Which is what rick's comment about "cocky morty's" stems from; personal experience. At some point, Rick left Evil Morty for dead, resulting in a cybernetic Anikin/Vadaresque character that lives a shallow life and seeks vengence. Meanwhile, Rick kidnapped/infiltrated mainshow Morty's universe.

Also, the memory scan from the same episode? Those are Rick's memories of evil morty.

The show isn't about arcs and the creators actively and on the record shit on lore and theorycrafting.

I approve since the show works better as an episodic deal.

It was clearly a fucking joke. Now they're just pressured to put him in because of all the autistic people who thought he was gonna be a big deal.

I have a theory that "Evil" Morty isn't actually evil, but instead a character as smart as Rick that understands that Rick is the true Evil character and thus goes universe after universe killing every Rick possible, in order to keep the multiverse safe from him. "Evil" Morty orchestrated the whole shitfest from S3E1 and it's the true mastermind behind the show. He probably figures C-137 Rick is the most powerful Rick and now is scheming a way to kill him.

>A fucking joke
That episode is practically the centerpiece of the entire show's lore

>Wanting to ruins a cool moment by having the character show up again

Case in point ya fucking nerd

Rick and Morty has no lore. That's sort of the point. With infinite universes and infinite possibilites there's no deeper meaning to anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWTbsHaVEbk

>implying our Morty isn't going to be Evil Morty

Except we know for a fact that one example of a person can fuck up other universes than his own, and one of the Morties out there has a vendetta against Ricks in general, and C137 in particular.

>you mean the interview where Harmon mentions that Evil Morty won't be coming back any time soon because they didn't really write him in anywhere?

Writers/Creators will often straight up lie to get you off obvious plot tracks.

Best example is Fucking LOST. The fans were right about the characters being dead the whole time. This was suggested at a panel of LOST writers after season 1. They denied the theory. 4+ seasons later, LAWLZ they were dead all the time. Fuck that noise.

Revenge against our Rick
This is pretty much confirmed at this point, it's the only possible way it could be
It wasn't a joke, jokes are supposed to make you laugh and be funny, this scene wasn't supposed to make you laugh, besides even if it was that doesn't make it any less real, a joke can both be funny and expand, say, characterization

>it was clearly a joke
Explain the humor with that scene, intended or otherwise

>isn't evil
sets up a whole complex condemning hundreds of copies of himself to eternal pain just to stay hidden.

The season just started calm you autist.

If they talked about it already you'd be complaining they jumped the gun

T H E G R E A T E R G O O D
H
E

G
R
E
A
T
E
R

G
O
O
D

>half over
>just started
Choose

Evil Morty is actually regular Morty after he becomes completely jaded and dead inside after adventures with Rick

Morticia episode when?

They did that in the comics.

SHUT UP, T'au fag

I'd make evil Morty Ricks original Morty. Honestly, though it feels like the writers go out of their way not to do the expected though so I doubt that'll happen.

Anyone know where you can download the comics?

Current Morty is becoming Evil Morty.

It is pretty much the fate of all Mortys to eventually turn on their Ricks.