How will Trump stop this sort of behavior?

How will Trump stop this sort of behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/914211/hot_sauce_and_vibrators_on_hairy_asian_pussy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, aussies will be aussies

I don't see a problem there

wtf is in the bottle?

Looks like she's butt-chugging a bottle of NyQuil.

Banning college?

It's important for your anus to get its proper nutrients. I fail to see the problem

How is this called

tabasco sauce

THAT BEHAVIOR=
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Codeine most likely

that's hot

Grab them by the pussy and drag them away

>stop

No user, this poor girl is obviously sick an is getting medicated rectally. This fits right in with Trump's health plan. Cost to tax payers: $0.

also this shit is nothing compared to the degenerate shit that was done by college kids in the 80's. trump won't do shit, he's off coke himself pretty much half the time

:^)

xhamster.com/movies/914211/hot_sauce_and_vibrators_on_hairy_asian_pussy.html

I just laughed so hard I almost shit my pants

that an OTC bottle, very unlikely codeine unless southern/eastern europe
she mostly getting DXM and an antihistamine, most likely benadryl. plus the syrup is 10 percent alcohol

Looks like its a Paki pouring the syrup

Trump will ban Pakis

>old money rich NYC socialite

Trump is this behavior

why? the biouptake (availability) is much higher AND faster by rectal administration

It's not Trump's job to do anything about it.

The president takes part in running the country. The father is responsible for the daughter, you slack cunts.

I know. When I was young people used to put ecstasy up their ass. Doesn't change the fact that the picture is hilarious

This will be mandatory high school training if Trump wins.

But Trump is Daddy.

Is that how people take heroin these days

Jap shot

Republicans provide marriage incentives, eliminate affirmative action, tone down welfare/gibs, and other similar polices = strengthen the family unit = better children

You can plug heroin, yes.

Gross. That's where the doo doo comes out from!

None of the problems of the state should have an effect on white children. If a white child acts like a nigger, it is the fault of the father.

Oh of course, but 'good fathers' are also the product of society and Republicans have better, family-friendly policies.

I've only seen it maybe 3 times in my 5 years. It's not very common because when you're an opiate addict your essentially constipated 24/7 and only go #2 every 4-7 days, and plugging drugs requires an empty bowel system.

But niggers dont have fathers

What the fuck am I looking at?

Even if a nigger has a father in the picture genetics will fuck them.

It isn't right to hold what are effectively two different species side by side and compare them.

Is dxm degenerate when not consumed via anus?

at first i liked, but the subtitle ruined it

you should either get it or not