ITT: Sup Forums dream casting

ITT: Sup Forums dream casting

Why are you casting an old man as Fate?

Nah - this guy for Dr. Fate; albeit they don't seem to plan to use for Justice League Dark the live action movie or anything else live action.

Aughhhh

Mister Freeze

~10 years ago, he would have made a perfect Danny Rand

Literally a matter of time until she's announced as Mulan in the remake.

Captain Cold.

I'm usually adverse to any sort of casting involving Binpkleprick Pootispatch but I admit this could actually work.
He has the voice and all he'd have to do was act even more like a deadpan robot with the occasional spergout moment, and his face fits Victor's profile

casting threads belong on Sup Forums

You know it's impossible to have civil threads like this on Sup Forums

Mr Freeze.

The accent. The graceful aging. The strong, sharp facial features. The imposing height and build. The scientific background.

It isn't impossible at all, just stop taking bait. It's actually really fucking easy.

it doesn't matter. Sup Forums.is a cancer, and having seemingly benign Sup Forums threads on other boards just invites and encourages them to have their other, more malignant threads here.

Tim Drake.

There have been plenty of great casting threads on Sup Forums before.

Freeze only has an accent when played by Schwartzenegger.

Ansara had an accent too. It just wasn't cartoonish

Taskmaster

Toad

>wasting Cranston on Cold

15/10 casting, get this faggot a goddamn job.

Batman

Did we watch the same BTAS? Because he definitely had an accent. And at this point Dolph has basically the same level of accent in his speaking. If he spoke robotically, it would be a near match.

Abraham Simpson

>implying Cranston's voice wouldn't fit
>implying Cranston doesn't look like Scott Kolins Cold

Somehow Wonder Woman is be a stick figure and people believe Galgadot is her, but I can't even handle imagine this scarecrow as Tim Drake

Plus he's afraid of guns, so I can't imagine he'd buy in

The Vulture

(Im suddenly noticing I watched waaay to much law and order)

Tim isn't a fighter. Still, nothing says he couldn't bulk up a little.

If I could have anyone from any time period, this.

Ron Perlman as WHATEVER the FUCK he wants.

Alice Monaghan

Nice one, Nightwing

With Marisa Tomei as Aunt May, my wish is that they'd get Joe Pesci to play Uncle Ben.

I hate when I can think of actors but not characters or vice versa

When he was younger.

I'm having the opposite problem. List a few

I'm thinking of a lot of British celebs right now - people from panel shows like David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Jon Richardson and main actors from Doctor Who and Death in Paradise

Moon Knight

>>"Peter, come here an sit down, I gotta tell you somethin. Just shut up and sit for a minute okay kid, come on Im trying to tell you somethin important over here"
>>"With great power, comes a great responsability. What whats this roll your eyes shit at me? Get the fuck back here and sit the fuck down, the matter with you like, words of prophetic wisdom aren't comin outta my mouth right now"

I think you mean Ant-Man.

Yeah I know Tims never fought ever, or been good at it but seriously he's far from inept and over the years he's learned and improved and become more than competent. He fights Dick during an argument about use of the lazarus pits, and he's no pushover. I can find some other scans from Nightwing as well with Dick commenting on him becoming a way better fighter than previously. If you want me to be specific, at one point in Young Justice he breaks out of a hold Kon El has him in but thats Black Panther/Silver Surfer level bullshit so I won't abuse that example.

>read it in his voice.

Harley Quinn

Or when him and Nightwing fought like 2000 ninjas at Wayne Manor

He should have been Jim Gordon and Simmons should have stayed as JJ.

Wonder Woman

captain atom

Cranston could fit into a lot of great iconic roles easily after showing off his range. Personally my votes on brainiac

I agree, though I admit, Gal did a much better job than I was expecting.

the only correct choice for black canary

kek

David Tennant - Scarecrow
Jimmy Carr - Glorious Godfrey
David Mitchell - The voice of Skeets

*Marvel
FTFY

No one is going to cast someone who's now part of the MCU (plus signed to a multiple picture deal). And I doubt he's going to settle for a bit part that likely won't happen in Matt's Batman Fantasy Fan Fic Triology.

Lex Luther

Plastic Man

vixen

Guy Gardner

I was surprised by how absolutely perfect his voice was for Brainiac. Which is what matters since DCEU villains are almost entirely CGI anyway.

Barry Allen.

i disagree

If you want a perfect Lex from any time period, look no further than Telly Savalas.

>tfw imagining John Cena saying holey moley

I always though Billy Zane would make a good Lex

He's playing the Atlantean king in Aquaman next year, again no reason for him to be cast in what's not even a tertiary role.

You realize actors change their figure for movies all the time, right?

Pratt was a fat tub of glue until he decided he wanted to go after roles like Jurasic World and Star Lord. Hemsworth normally doesn't look like Thor and neither does Jackman look like Taller Than Canon Logan, etc. etc.

I'm sure Perlman would like to do a part where he's using his own face and skin color.

Fuck no. He barely made a halfway decent Moses.

The Shadow

Any good picks for Dormer other than Cheetah?

Your new Lex Luthor.

Damn, she looks stoned.

Scalet Witch, maybe?

>He's playing the Atlantean king in Aquaman next year
What a terrible, awful waste.

>What is the DCEU

Typhoid Mary

Not my idea of perfect casting, but then again, my idea wouldn't work because death.

Nah, Elizabeth Olsen is perfect. (She's not, she's just a cutie like Dormer)

10/10

g-get out of my head Joe

F

I've been saying this for years and people always look at me funny.

GODDAMN JOE.

This so damn much. Fuck both MCU and DCEU for that.

>Alan Rickman
>death
Please say it isn't so. I know I've been living under a rock but please tell me the world isn't this far gone.

I always thought he'd make a great Jay Garrick.

Tinkerbell
Black Canary

>wasting Cold on Cranston

Green Arrow.

Too charismatic. We're not supposed to be rooting for the villain.

Yea. You win. Way better then my idea.

you mean harvey dent

He's got a surprising range
Id love to see him play it as a mix between smallville lex(public persona) and allstar lex(how he really feels)

I think he not only would pull it off, but it would be his defining role and catipult him into even more diverse roles

i wouldn't mind seeing him play Kingpin, either.

His Two Face would've been 10/10 if he actually had MPD, but i just think he would be an excellent Ollie.

now that Joey Pants is sixty-five (Jesus Christ), i'd say he's the next best for Spider Jerusalem.

kek, this