NO!

NO!

cesrusc.org/election/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/14/why_pay_attention_to_the_la_times_poll.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polls don't mean shit. Trump was always going to win.

Trump will lose

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

welcome to freedom, Sup Forums

Whoever made this graph is an idiot for putting Trump in blue and Hillary in red.

THROUGH THE FIRE, TO THE LIMIT, TO THE WALL

but Hillary was going to win

YES

This election is different though with both their searchs probably coming through shit from the media, Wikileaks, and all the trash both side has thrown at each other.

THE PAGE WONT UPDATE FOR ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>red line after first debate

yeah this is the one out of 100 predictions that has trump up.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

From the same website...

>maybe if I call this shit poll something else people won't notice

It's the LA Times tracking poll.

>College grad or up
>or up

>polls don't matter! oversampling oversampling!
>but this one that shows Trump winning for this split second does
Which one is it?

... grad school ...

take it youre in the first bucket?

They mean postgrads you stupid nigger.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Show the graphs broken down by income level

It really activates my almonds

I don't get it, you already know what the response'll be (Income-level correlating to Trump voters), why post this?

Just because he wins the popular vote... still, it brings me hope

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/14/why_pay_attention_to_the_la_times_poll.html

>LA Times

Good luck with that

EVERY DAMN TIME

No shit postgrads in liberal shit like dance theory skew those figures

curves dont match senpai

Stupid fags with shit degrees. PLEASE PAY FOR MY COLLEGE BERNIE!!! GIVE ME 15$ TO SIT ON MY PHONE ALL DAY!!!

Don't these polls just show the popular vote?

phd in econ/math/science?
m.d.?

All that shows is that minorities support Clinton more.

Intelligent people all support Hillary, period.

Because if they're over sampling and he is winning... It's likely a lot less close than it appears.

Yeah I see it now. Who cares then? Popular votes don't win elections...

A intelligent person wouldn't support such a corrupt bitch.

According to the data, they would.

Those underwater lesbian dance theory degrees didn't pay off so they want Hillary to create high paying lesbian dance theory jobs.

This is the exact reason why 95% of all teachers/professors are liberals. They brainwash and shill to their students to vote democrat because it keeps these parasitic dipshits employed in overpaid cushy positions and they know that they wouldn't stand a chance in any free market profession.

The degree is a meaningless indicator of intelligence. I know many stupid people with university educations.

They sort it by IQ?

If you are willing to ignore blatant corruption and malfeasance, you aren't particularly intelligent.

I-I-SHOULD BE 50 POINTS UP NOW

That's your opinion, but it's not worth much considering how you're probably a high school dropout.

Ph.Ds in Kenyan dance theory don't make $

t. Ph.D. in Nepalese basket weaving

No, it's fact.

k

Obama is red as well, and Kerry.

t.Masters in Congan hut design

Did you intentionally switch the colors around?

High school dropouts are more intelligent than people with worthless degrees

>High school dropouts are more intelligent

no

>college grad or up
Clinton leads.
>low income
Clinton leads.
>middle and high income
Trump leads.
So basically when you say "educated" people prefer Clinton, you mean low-IQ holders of worthless degrees that work at Starbucks and can't pay off their student debts.

Tell that to your local electrician next time he's doing electrical work. There's a good chance he either dropped out of high school or graduated with average grades and is clearing double your salary.

Patriots support Trump. That is the one that counts the most. Fuck Hillary.

Who is more intelligent, a douche who spent 4 years of his life and went 60,000 dollars into debt for a literature degree, or a high school dropout?

It debatable but I'm going with high school dropout.

Will you finally fuck off after Trump wins or do you actually do this for free

End yourself you worthless fucking leaf

Depends on what they do. The guy flipping burgers probably isn't very bright but the boilermaker or welder is definitely smarter.

>t. masters in honduran art history

lemme guess you have a worthless degree?

>learning a trade makes you automatically more intelligent

I'm afraid not.

If they were so smart, they'd have a higher paying job.

:3

Also white college grads and white women would still deliver a Trump's victory.

It makes you more intelligent than the guy who spent 60k a year to learn underwater dance therapy.

I'll have you know that he graduated top of his class with a M.A in Medieval Moldovan Literature and currently has a prestigious job as a Petroleum Transfer Technician

are ewe prgrmr?

did ewe prgrmr pic tour?

me mek pixel one day

in matrix

>what is indoctrination into social agendas

The significant demographic changes largely is because college graduates have most life experience in a campus setting and little to no real world experience.

Once a person is exposed to a length of time to the reality of the world and not misguided notions of idealism, the problem tends to correct itself.

The irony is that the "educated" have little experience and education in these matters.

Not intentionally, it just so happened that the first name is blue, and I first searched bush. after that, i kept it consistent. This is the first thread where people actually noticed or complained about that.

The guy flipping burgers who didn't take the known $60k financial loss for a worthless degree is definitely smarter than the guy $60k in debt with the same earning potential.

Are you nervous because you know that you and all the other low IQ Drumpf supporters will be sent to extermination camps once Hillary takes over?

>krecik attempts to learn programming

ALL YOU SHILLS PLS POST UPDATED INFO THIS SHITS BEEN SPAMMED FOR A MONTH ALREADY YOU LOW EFFORT NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>brainwashed, self righteous, virtue signalling out of touch asseholes vote Hillary

Fix'd for ya.

Well if your college graduates are anything like the bunch of idiots we have at university here.

I agree with that. I thought you were a different leaf. Stay maple, syrupfriend.

>underwater lesbian dance theory degrees

kek

THIS. CAN'T. BE. HAPPENING!!!
THIS ELECTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERS!

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN!

>look at me i'm such an intelligent programmer i can use a third party library to put pixels on a screen
Let me guess, you graduated from Software Engineering instead of Computer Science.

>emacs user
>lisp programmer
>intelligent

pick uno

(((lisp)))

>C game programmer unironically trying to diss a compiler programmer for working in a (custom made) Lisp
Thanks for confirming my point.

DELETE THIS

This. Nothing can stop the Trump train and CTR has run out of funds.

This. Gas all liberal arts faggots.

well to be fair a lot of those trump searches could be from people wanting to see the latest negative shenanigans from trump that they keep hearing from the medias relentless crusade.

lmao fuck off faggot
you use the best tools available for the job at hand
it's not like learning a language is fucking hard or anything since when you learn one you learn them all
t. know how to code in prolog, haskell, mips asm, python, java, etc.

The DNC has lost faith in Hillary Clinton and have shifted the money away from the POTUS election. They are reallocating their campaign funds towards making a last stand to try and tie up the house and senate.

Intelligence is genetic

They should be reallocating funds to hide their corruption and eventual butt fucking.

>when you learn one you learn them all
You've basically just proven that you only know C derivatives. (That short Prolog course they gave you doesn't mean you "know" Prolog, by the way) The bottom line is that I do things routinely that you can't even conceive of, as demonstrated by the fact that you think you could write effectively in Lisp or Haskell with your C monkey knowledge. You are genuinely a lower life form in the programming world. Sorry for ruining your bragging attempt, but it was just too tempting to pass up.

Sup Forums always seems to spill over into Sup Forums during the hours of genuine ethnicity.

i know ARB asm, im the most intelligent

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/billionaire-donors-led-by-soros-simons-favor-clinton-over-trump

>faggot takes compilers class
>posts homework code
I took the same class kiddo

Go be an inferior life form somewhere else. I literally finished my compiler class before you were even born.

16 years from now we will have completely forgotton all of this Trump/Hillary nonsense.

But you know what we will remember, what we'll be stuck with? A completely rigged democratic process, with blatantly shilling media outlets. The nonsense with these two particular candidates....its a complete distraction.

Our system is completely fucked. What little legitimacy it ever had is gone. We're looking more and more like a banana republic...with nukes.

All real programmers have a solid foundation in formal logic, discrete math, and algorithms. If you know these things then you can learn any programming language with ease; it's not like any of them run on magic, lmao

>The bottom line is that I do things routinely that you can't even conceive of

Yeah, writing compilers is something that only a genius of the highest caliber could even conceive of, and not something that every CS undergrad is required to do. Give me a fucking break.

Programmers really are the most insufferable people on earth, stuck up their own ass constantly trying to one-up each other on how "smart" they are. Pic related, it's literally you.

underrated

>LA Times Poll
The poll where one black guy makes Trump win.