Just watched the entire series and ""it was shitty and a complete waste of fucking time...

Just watched the entire series and ""it was shitty and a complete waste of fucking time. I'd rather have the hippopotamus shit out some shit on my face then watch another second of this fucking shitty advertisement of a show. That's what it was. A 30 minute band commercial. At least the 30 minute toy commercials of the 80s are really enjoyable with kids and have fun action scenes. This show is fucking terrible and I am going to destroy it now""

what was wrong with it?

If you can't stand another second of it, then why did you watch hours of it?

I thought it was alright!

It was a shitload of fuck. First of all, the characters were bland and cliche as well as annoying, especially Kaz. Second, its an anime knockoff, third, its the most cliched show ever. It plays everything straight. Forth, it wants to be an anime, but relies on cheap classic cartoon cliched gags. Fifth, the animation sucks. The animators obviously didn't know the awesome techniques of Flash and the characters barely move a muscle at times. The only good thing is the music. This show is worse than Bugs Bunny taking a shit on someone and worse than eating cockroaches on top of disgusting liver! Fuck this show, now i'm gonna destroy it! *destroys it*

Seriously, this is a miserable excuse for a cartoon that no one has looked back on since it got cancelled in 2006

I dunno, I liked it

Fuck off

This is another one of those Johnny Test esque Flash shows where the creators and animators obviously don't give a fuck about animation

James Rolf, chill out and listen to some AC/DC or whatever, man...

Yeah, but I find the style and lack of animation somewhat charming. They go well together, it's obvious that the designs were made with the intent to push merch, so maybe that's why I find them appealing.

This show pales in comparison to Batman and Animaniacs. I mean Puffy has

>generic writing
>bland characters
>awful animation

Batman has

>top notch animation
>stellar voice acting
>fantastic plots

Animaniacs has

>brilliant comedy and was the kids comedy adults watched before SpongeBob came out
>Like Batman, an amazing staff that actually gave a damn about animation, unlike Puffy
>great characters

When shows like Batman and Animaniacs are so good, you have to wonder. Why were Puffy and Gym Partner successful? They were complete and utter shit. No redeeming qualities about those shows at all, especially when you compare them to Batman, Animaniacs, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls

I am so glad that SU, GF, Animaniacs, and Batman were/are very successful and still have a special place in people's hearts. That's why you hear people talk about them when you see staff members at conventions and stuff. Gym Partner and Puffy were successful and after that, no one gave a shit about them anymore for good reason. They aren't even remembered fondly, which is good

Gym Partner wasn't even that bad. What the fuck? Did none of you actually watch that show beyond its first season?

meh, I liked it.

Fuck off

On another note, I hope that pedophile Ben doesn't come here. He is way too obsessed with this shit

>*destroys it*
>**

What is this show? Looks like a shitty internet show

Man oh man OP, I hope for your sake you're still in the 10th grade because you write like you're due for remedial english this fall semester. Don't mistake me as some 'buttmad fanboy' you've pissed off, I don't care about Puffy Ami Yumi; I watched it when it aired and frankly I have nothing good to say about it. I'm just dropping in to tell you what a colossal retard you come off as when poorly reciting avgn insults is the best criticism you can muster.

Let's compare Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi to The Smurfs

The Smurfs was a refreshing show for Hannah Barbera after all the Scooby clones and it was good! The characters were fun and entertaining and the villain was awesome.

Puffy was nothing. There, done.

Also, if you compare Puffy to G.I. Joe, the latter would win, since G.I. Joe had kickass action scenes and always got our blood pumping

Last comparison is DuckTales. In which, DuckTales wins. DuckTales had amazing animation for the time, good jokes, and amazing sense of adventure. The reboot is also awesome.

You see where I am going with this? 80s cartoons were a lot better than a lot of 2000s cartoons. And of course 2010s animation is brilliant and 90s animation was pretty stellar with some crap like Mega Babies

>Getting this worked up over a kids show from 2005.

Anyways, i'm done here. I said my part and the point is, I can't believe I wasted my time on this shit

I think it is an internet show.

What the fuck are you doing here newfag? Reddit is that way

Every single cartoon mentioned ITT is just utter fucking trash. With the exception of GF. Also 2010s animation is the worst era of cartoons that ever existed, no question.

The only good thing about the series is shipping fuel. Like Gravity Falls or The Loud House.

Dude... Why watching it if it's bad? You don't see me watch nu Powerpuff Girls in it's entirety, because it's bad.

Ami and Yumi are hot and cute but that's the only thing the show had going for it

No one cares Enter.