Why didn't you go to college?

Why didn't you go to college?

because it's a fucking scam that puts you in god damn debt, that's why.

I regret my STEM degree.

I'd be interested in knowing how these graphs would look like based on income or iq. Social justice warriors are all obviously highly educated woman's studies masters, so of course highly educated people are voting for Hillary. But are highly intelligent people? How about high earning people?

there's probably 10 useful degrees for every 100 garbage ones colleges offer to make money.

and in those 10 useful degrees, of the people that graduate from them, from my experience, I wouldn't hire 90% of them.

>I'd be interested in knowing how these graphs would look like based on income or iq

I saw the income one in another thread. Those making over 75k vote more for Trump.

Everyone goes to college now. It doesn't make you one of the learned or the elite. Half the degrees are garbage anyways.

There is one that is broken down by earnings. I don't have it, but it is what you think it would be.

what field and why

Because I'm rich.

>paying for propaganda

In first semester and want to drop out

>Go to college.
>graduated suma cum laude in financial law
>need experience to get a job
>couldn't get an internship because job market was shit and had no prior work experience
>work at target to get experience
>can't get a job now because I'm considered lazy for working at target.

Nigger you really think getting a degree in social science is going to make you informed?

Because I chose to get a business loan and become wealthy instead.

nuclear engineer meme

no jobs except operations. And you can get into operations with an associates. 20 years ago you could get an operator job straight out of highschool if you were smart enough.

What exactly can you learn at college that would be useful in real life?
Getting a skill is a much better idea.

Engineering, CS or IT.

Because college became a scam to get dumb kids into a student loan debt and anything you could ever want to learn is available free on the internet, getting into loan debt just to pay someone to teach you what you could teach yourself if you weren't a pathetic piece of shit with no discipline or initiative is stupid.

I did. MAGA.

shit, sorry to hear that bro.
Im prepared to go over seas if I cant get a stem job here, but being nuke I dont think thats a good idea. Youre just gonna get yourself Chernobyled.
Best of luck to you.

>college in america
>college

those are just sjw hellholes that put you in debt for the rest of your life